» «
Photo

Armored trucks how to find!

2 replies to this topic
SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:37 PM Edited by SamuelBenjamin, 08 October 2013 - 05:39 PM.

I found something out.

I'm LVL 32 with $200,000 apartment and money trucks DO NOT spawn at all for me. However after loosing connection a server (Every one just left at the same time) about 1 min later an armored truck icon appeared on my map. So i went to explode the truck i got (2,000RP, $0, 0JP) and a 4 star wanted level. 

So it seems that you MUST play on a server where every one has a $200,000 apartment/for every one on the server to have unlocked the abilitie to destroy armored trucks. Other wise LVL 10's could probably end up blowing the trucks up them self's in-game and getting a bunch of easy RP when there only LVL 10's when your men't to have a $200,000 apartment.

Short way of saying things

Play SOLO to get armored truck icons or be super lucky and make sure all 16 players have an $200,000 apartment.

So badly implemented kinda. But it makes sense but it sucks.

umbaru
  • umbaru

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:48 PM Edited by umbaru, 08 October 2013 - 05:50 PM.

Not true.. I've done armored trucks when I was level 20 with friends who were like level 5 in the same game, same vehicle. etc. Shared the cash from job with them and everything. I also only had the $90,000 apartment at the time.

They seem to be an average of $10-$15K in them also. Each bag dropped is it's own money value. When splitting the money from last job it'll only split what the last bag picked up was instead of, for example, all 5 bags.

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

Not true.. I've done armored trucks when I was level 20 with friends who were like level 5 in the same game, same vehicle. etc. Shared the cash from job with them and everything. I also only had the $90,000 apartment at the time.

They seem to be an average of $10-$15K in them also. Each bag dropped is it's own money value. When splitting the money from last job it'll only split what the last bag picked up was instead of, for example, all 5 bags.

Well my theory is blown, your meant to be able to to do them at a $200,000 apartment i though. Oh well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users