» «
Photo

Satanic Angels - PS3

3 replies to this topic
Tallsoldier
  • Tallsoldier

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:35 PM Edited by Tallsoldier, 08 October 2013 - 05:38 PM.

Hey folks,

I recently started a new crew a few days ago and decided that it would be better to have more members.

http://socialclub.ro.../satanic_angels

I am based in the UK and would prefer members who are from the same region (or at least online around the same times as me (approx. anytime between 12:00 - 22:00 when not working).

English speakers would be preferred so that we can co-ordinate jobs and missions etc as well as heists when they are released.

Mature team players are a must.  No drama queens when things go wrong.  Personally I am a casual player, aged 44 who comes online to waste some time and relax.

Ranks will be decided upon at a later time as/if the crew grows.

Anyone interested can also drop me a Friend Request:

PSN: Tallsoldier

ScousePigeon_
  • ScousePigeon_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Im very interested mate due to your age and your from the UK too. Was getting very frustrated today with foreign kids just getting in the way. Im 25 from the uk and mainly play evenings 5pm onwards. how would I go about joining? my PSN is ScousePigeon_

Tallsoldier
  • Tallsoldier

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

Im very interested mate due to your age and your from the UK too. Was getting very frustrated today with foreign kids just getting in the way. Im 25 from the uk and mainly play evenings 5pm onwards. how would I go about joining? my PSN is ScousePigeon_

I will send you a Friend Request when next on and then add you to the crew once you have accepted.

Tallsoldier
  • Tallsoldier

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

Always on the look out for mature players to join our ranks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users