I dunno if it's been posted. Closest I could get

• KingGTAV and BlackScout like this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Fall 2014 | GTA V for PC

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Next Gen version will solve that emptiness.

• HoleInTheSky, fac316, KingGTAV and 2 others like this

sibs44
  • sibs44

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by sibs44, 2 weeks ago.

OT:

Honestly guys. Shut the f*ck up about the trees. I too was first disappointed by the lack of trees but I just did a holiday all over America driving from SF to LA and I noticed how baron the mountains around LA truly are. I thought it was a console limitation thing but honestly, that's how it looks in real life.

The amount of foliage and grass, smaller details, plus the overall quality of the trees is the major thing. It's a huge improvement.

Finally someone who gets it. If you've been to SoCal, it makes you appreciate this game so much more. 

What you're not getting is that the vegetation was presented in the first game trailer, then it was "removed" because of artistic reasons but now its back with the CG versions... we haven't seen the same spots in CG, but looking into these facts it's more then proven that it was consoles limitations and nothing to do with artistic reasons... unless they've played the game on LG and said "damn why did we removed those elements, the game looks so empty, in the next version we'll put them back" ... nah I don't think so. 

Loooool. What is your issue with me? Every post I've made you've come to "refute'. AFAIK they removed a lot of the vegetation because of QA testers complained about frequently crashing into trees. But really, who cares at this point? It's just a game. 

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Fall 2014 | GTA V for PC

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

He was nothing with you, he's just defending his opinion.
TBH, I think this tree discussion is pointless, if Trees make the game so much fun go on and play this till you guys die:

Spoiler

GOTY right? .-.

Wendy Testaburger
  • Wendy Testaburger

South Park, CO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

gb6PzmE.jpg

:cry: Rockstar made the Par 3 a Par 5. How dare they!

Sorry to bump such an old post... but is that F620 floating?

• ddyoung likes this

LucarioVercetti
  • LucarioVercetti

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 2 weeks ago

gb6PzmE.jpg

:cry: Rockstar made the Par 3 a Par 5. How dare they!

Sorry to bump such an old post... but is that F620 floating?

It is floating. Or it may hit a bump, idk. Is it an early game screenshot?

Undertaker13
  • Undertaker13

I'm not bullsh*tting!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's possible. Because one of the things they're doing with PC/NG is adding a f*ckload of vegetation back into the game. Like the tall grass on the mountains, as seen in the trailer.

Perfectly possible that we'll have all the green in that screenshot back, as well. 

It is entirely possible, and it looks great too. You can see all kinds of new plants and great new texture details, plus added traffic and an increased draw distance. Even the power lines are upgraded lol.

KIxHES.gif

I got an orgasm from those gorgeous NG/PC palm trees. They look light years better. Any chance for a early September release, please!?

• theGTAking101 likes this

GtaV Is Coming To Pc
  • GtaV Is Coming To Pc

Told Ya

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by GtaV Is Coming To Pc, 2 weeks ago.

tYMCXYJ.jpg

I wonder what this house will look like on the Nextgen/PC versions. I hope we will be able to get this level of detail again.

• fac316 likes this

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

This is what I've been saying for long time. One thing that this place has is that "3D grass" which is no longer in that place, the same goes for a lot of details. The most obvious detail/ effct for me is the shdwos being casted over it, for the screens I've seen there is no building or tree big enough to cast that shadow. There is also a curious detail which I pointed some pages back, that opened window with the curtains waiving, and it's not the one on the rigth window, if you pay attention you'll see the front curtain alos waves, which means that window is open and there is an interior.

Even if these graphics are far fromw hat would be expected from a PC version, they could have been downgraded for this presentation although they still look better then what was released. Now for the individual house number, we still need to see how the city/ neighborhoods look like in CG version, but if they used numbers for each house, that would only be possible using Tessellation which is only available in DX11 (CG consoles), otherwise it would be copy-past of the same textures or a huge waste of memory resources for each number.

This is the place I'm mostly looking forward.

• BlackScout and GtaV Is Coming To Pc like this

GtaV Is Coming To Pc
  • GtaV Is Coming To Pc

Told Ya

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah I can't wait to revisit certain locations and see if the detail and lighting is like it was three years ago.

• BlackScout likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Actually Silver, houses in Vinewood hill already have unique numbers each with different textures or even letters in 3D. Mirror Park is smaller than VH so I think they might be able to do the house numbers on it again.

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 2 weeks ago.

Actually Silver, houses in Vinewood hill already have unique numbers each with different textures or even letters in 3D. Mirror Park is smaller than VH so I think they might be able to do the house numbers on it again.

So it's a small neighborhood right? I meant them doing this for every house in the game it's the only way to be realistic. I mean at least in my country thats how it is, every house has a number, they go 2 on 2, for example 20, 24, 28 and so on.

But I wasn't talking exactly about numbers in the houses, that is actually easy because unless all houses are copy-past of each other each should have it's own textures and colors, but I as talking about the sidewalks. Like this:

DSC1917-e1270347994820.jpg

Btw could you post a screen of the houses you're talking about, the houses with numbers and such?

Thanks.

*Oh and once again these are my speculations, the same as in 2011, I'm not saying this or that will happen I have no idea I'm only using facts analysis and how it might be. The same applies to vegetation, I expect vegetation which could include trees, but thats not the main point or what I actually expect, some people only refer to more trees, thats not my point, what i expect and it seems to be the case is more dynamic vegetation, like grass, plants, leafs and so on, and that old expectation I had was visible in the teaser we saw. So it's expectable that it won't be just those mountains it will be all over like it was shown in the first trailer and some of the promotional screenshots. As for tree's it's possible that there are some new ones in empty spaces where there weren't any before, although what is expected is a variety in models, colors and foliage in the exact same spot where there were trees in LG version. But yeah, the big change should be in vegetation, particles and objects scattered all over, moving with the wind and such.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Vinewood Hills is huge actually and almost every single house building is unique with different textures all around and numbers go one by one and by thousand depending on the street. But, to all of this there is a little catch, the numbers themselves are not applied to any texture of the house, instead they're put on a different very flat invisible model that is put anywhere infront of the house and each one has a different number. Pedestrians also have this flat textures on their models, thats why the rank insignia in the uniform of the LSPD officers seems to be floating. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Spoiler

0_0.jpg

I dunno if it's been posted. Closest I could get

How much you wanna bet they removed those flowers because of this thread: http://gtaforums.com...t-this-flowers/ :lol:

GtaV Is Coming To Pc
  • GtaV Is Coming To Pc

Told Ya

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Or they removed the flowers because there were too many bees in the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users