Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Oh go back to the PC thread and continue with your hate rants towards Rock, oh sorry, I mean COCKSTAR, LOL.

Was wondering how long it would be before S1LV3R called his fellow PC minions out from the thread to come and help him.

Trevor_Philips_Enterprise
  • Trevor_Philips_Enterprise

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

JESUS F*CKIN' CHRIST! STOP IT!

Stop ruining this beautiful thread! Just don't answer people like Ash_735 and S1LV3R_W0LF, they don't deserve it if they keep posting their crap here.

Choose/open another thread for PC debates, but PLEASE stop posting it here. Just keep posting and discussing those comparisons.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

I AM sorry the thread has gone this way, even the main person posting here told a certain someone to cool off with the pro-PC and console bashing posts, but did he listen? Nope. All you have to do is look at the PC thread lately to see the mentality of some of these PC gamers who S1LV3R, Albert and SilRST represent. I think they're getting cabin fever or something from the lack of news so they hit out on other topics to ruin them.

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:59 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 24 October 2013 - 10:00 PM.

Enjoy your screens and your ignorance.

You can't even leave the thread without leaving nasty remarks to console users, for a person who likes to insult peoples maturity and intelligence you really do come off as some one sided spoiled brat because we're not bowing down and joining the Pro-PC Only party.

I answered the PM you sent me, so lets keep it there. And I hope you understand it once and for all.

Anyway like I said before let's see how long this thread will last without the interesting debate. Just with people's pictures that look different to everyones eyes but that many people rather say they are exactly the same.

Keep up with the posting, I won't do any analysis or comments about them.

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:45 AM Edited by GTA-Bobski, 29 October 2013 - 05:16 AM.

HH3ID72.jpg

PAPv0Om.jpg

Ti6a4l5.jpg

thD0LcA.jpg
  • Wolfhuman, no_snacks, GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY and 1 other like this

C_G_R
  • C_G_R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

Nice work GTA-Bobski!

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

Enjoy your screens and your ignorance.

You can't even leave the thread without leaving nasty remarks to console users, for a person who likes to insult peoples maturity and intelligence you really do come off as some one sided spoiled brat because we're not bowing down and joining the Pro-PC Only party.

I answered the PM you sent me, so lets keep it there. And I hope you understand it once and for all.

Anyway like I said before let's see how long this thread will last without the interesting debate. Just with people's pictures that look different to everyones eyes but that many people rather say they are exactly the same.

Keep up with the posting, I won't do any analysis or comments about them.

And lets end that discussion here please. Take it to PM because an interesting comparison thread does not need a PC or console war, it's getting stale now.

• BlackScout likes this

TheGTAone
  • TheGTAone

• Piβwasser Founder •

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

Bump.

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:11 AM Edited by GTA-Bobski, 29 October 2013 - 05:19 AM.

@ C_G_R - Thx!

ETDVy6H.jpg

9g1JOwr.jpg

VNQdgrk.jpg

TQnAWg8.jpg

C4hyLdi.jpg

eflMQUt.jpg
  • Wolfhuman, KING2dor and no_snacks like this

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Eh.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:44 PM Edited by PhilosophicalZebra, 28 October 2013 - 10:45 PM.

People are way too excited for the PC version, and in the end it will be just like with the IV port, an absolute sh*t port. It will only look slightly better with tons of mods.

It's not a port. The "port" term is so freely tossed around and yet half of the people who use it don't even know what it means. If you don't know wtf you're talking about, which you obviously don't, then don't speak at all.

For proof that it's not a port, and has already been developed, go to this link below and hit CTRL + F and search for PC

https://googledrive....2MzA/builds.xml

A for "the slightly better with tons of mods" crap you said......

------------------------------------------------

GTA IV XBOX 360 

Majestic2_1280x720.jpg

vs

X0P0dk.png

PozHA2.png

Oh yeah, just "slightly" better......... LOOOOOOL.

That's not even fair, you're comparing PC version with mods to Console versions with no mods at all, idiot...

luisniko
  • luisniko

DOA5 welcomes Mai

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:40 AM

Palm trees are shorter and smaller....

Really really much less vegetation.

But I told myself to not believe target renders cuz will definitely disappoint me in the final product

Irrational
  • Irrational

Federação das Américas

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by ClaudeSpeedRulez, 01 November 2013 - 05:08 PM.

1jAGv.png1jAGe.jpeg
1jAGl.jpeg

1jADY.png1jAEg.jpeg
1jAEk.jpeg

1jAHC.png1jAHM.jpeg1jAHL.jpegSource: http://www.eurogamer...auto-5-face-off

• Wolfhuman, Shou and no_snacks like this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

Fantastic, keep those pics coming!

Lol, at the franklin pic, how did you get him to raise his hand (weapon changing?).

Cr!minal
  • Cr!minal

Career Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

1jAGv.png
1jAGl.jpeg

Is it just the camera angle or there were bigger mountains in pre-release screen?

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

1jAGv.png
1jAGl.jpeg

Is it just the camera angle or there were bigger mountains in pre-release screen?

Seems that the mountains were indeed bigger.

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

People are way too excited for the PC version, and in the end it will be just like with the IV port, an absolute sh*t port. It will only look slightly better with tons of mods.

It's not a port. The "port" term is so freely tossed around and yet half of the people who use it don't even know what it means. If you don't know wtf you're talking about, which you obviously don't, then don't speak at all.

For proof that it's not a port, and has already been developed, go to this link below and hit CTRL + F and search for PC

GTA IV XBOX 360 

Majestic2_1280x720.jpg

vs

X0P0dk.png

PozHA2.png

You're an idiot, you just proved his point. PC is nothing without mods.
I'd like to see you post those same pics without ENB mod. Some people are just beyond retarded. Way to look like an idiot. Lol.

gtaisfabolous
  • gtaisfabolous

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

77fVxqd.jpg

I remember when I first saw this screenshot , I thought the game would look horrible but rockstar did really improve the visuals, especially the lightning. I hate  how people always compare the 2405 house and say the game looks bad,  these consoles only have 512 MB RAM and what rockstar made possible on them is magic, (even your smartphone has probably two times more RAM^^). I also would like that they made the game next gen and pc only, but it`s so expensive to make this kind of software so they needed the install base to ensure enough profit

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:44 AM Edited by _Kindled_, 02 November 2013 - 11:45 AM.

GTA IV XBOX 360 

Majestic2_1280x720.jpg

vs

X0P0dk.png

PozHA2.png

I'd like to see you post those same pics without ENB mod. Some people are just beyond retarded. Way to look like an idiot. Lol.

And way to be the badass, and call people intimidating namecalling. Lol.

• Smaher. likes this

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

Looks like I was right, the discussion stopped and the thread died.

Come on guys post more pictures, there are so many screenshots of trailer scenes to be compared. I've seen more of the game then I would like to before I can actually play it, but show what you got.

IGhostUlt
  • IGhostUlt

LSLKS

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

yeah post more pics

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:25 AM Edited by Wolfhuman, 06 November 2013 - 01:09 AM.

Nope, you were wrong, there are still some pics coming!

Like many people, i love to see the difference between the finished game and the one in the making.

BTW, are there any more topics that are like this one? If so, then maybe the mods can merge those together.

Keep those pics coming guys!

1.The famous moment where it shows Micheal for the first time.

(going to re upload this one thanks to user: "cldd".)

2m2uckj.jpg

rtjhmv.jpg

2.The house, sorry for day difference

avhav7.jpg

2m3h9o2.jpg

3.Vinewood sign, and again sorry for the day difference.

29446bs.jpg

ohs7zn.jpg

iIiIiI00080
  • iIiIiI00080

Rock On

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by cldd, 06 November 2013 - 12:58 AM.

People like Ash_735 ruined this thread. 

/thread.

People like Ash_735 are one of the few in this thread who actually knows what he is talking about. 

/thread. 

And Wolfhuman, really? That balcony pic?

0_0.jpg

2m2uckj.jpg

• Wolfhuman likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:07 AM Edited by Wolfhuman, 06 November 2013 - 01:08 AM.

People like Ash_735 ruined this thread. 

/thread.

People like Ash_735 are one of the few in this thread who actually knows what he is talking about. 

/thread. 

And Wolfhuman, really? That balcony pic?

0_0.jpg

2m2uckj.jpg

Oh damn, you got me, haha.

Thanks for showing.

Going to find that position.

AcidSludge
  • AcidSludge

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

31kIQwr.jpg

That trailer was released months ago, in the meantime someone bought that house and cleaned up the yard, so what's the deal here? ;-D

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

How about this one, it shouldn't be hard to reproduce:

http://www.rockstarg...ot/795-1280.jpg

By the way what was the alleged horse down there in the right side?

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:58 AM Edited by Albert Kike, 07 November 2013 - 04:01 AM.

Obvious dick head is obvious. Way to go, dumbass, you have demonstrated that you lack basic reading comprehension skills, just like the other moron who commented on my post without looking into it's context first. 

fa**ot14.png

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:08 AM Edited by GamerShotgun, 07 November 2013 - 04:13 AM.

Not trying to defend R*, or anything, but I van definitely tell you guys that Recycling bins and other small details are DYNAMICALLY placed... there's trash day, and that's when you can notice Trashmasters circulating in Los Santos.

Obvious dick head is obvious. Way to go, dumbass, you have demonstrated that you lack basic reading comprehension skills, just like the other moron who commented on my post without looking into it's context first. 

fa**ot14.png

Not going to start a platform war here, but IV on PC already looks better, taking the higher resolution, HD-er textures, and extra graphics options in consideration. So Vanilla IV is looking slightly better, whereas with mods, it's nearly a completely different game. 

I can't wait to see how V will look with ENB, and how the gameplay will be improved by mods like LCPDFR, and such. The inventory mod for IV was also a good addition to gameplay... it makes the game worth playing, since small modifications like these are enhancing the game a lot.

Also... not only ENB makes the game look better, but enhanced shaders made by users -- srsly Rockstar, what the hell were you thinking? -- are also a good source of "facelift". 

• Murray Bunyan likes this

qfs
  • qfs

Quffy

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

two new comparisons I made. (on my Mt. Chilliad pic it began to rain, sorry!)

PeZEgkT.jpg

wKnE3Tx.jpg

Just look at the lack of vegetation. 

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:49 AM Edited by DaRkL3AD3R, 07 November 2013 - 04:51 AM.

People please. If you're going to post comparison screenshots and go through all the trouble to get the time of day down right, PLEASE make sure your GAMMA is correctly set. Like for example in the comparison of Michael at his pool, the official pre-release screenshot has the correct gamma/brightness setting applied. But in the user created screenshots the gamma/brightness are cranked WAY the f*ck up and it's all washed out. That's retarded. Who can even play like that?

Take note of the quality color and shadow darkness in MY personal screenshot. This is much closer to the way Rockstar was taking their shots, and it looks significantly better:

0_0.jpg

Oh and just so you guys see how much better adjusting your gamma can make your console game look, here's a comparison I made.

DEFAULT GAMMA/BRIGHTNESS:

0_0.jpg

ADJUSTED GAMMA/BRIGHTNESS:

0_0.jpg

Freaking massive improvement in color and lighting. How could anyone prefer the horrible washed out overly-bright crap-fest that people have been posting in this thread :vomit:

• visionist and Wolfhuman like this

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:31 AM Edited by Albert Kike, 07 November 2013 - 06:33 AM.

I agree. Those do look better, perhaps a bit of black crush going on, but it does look better than the washed out crap most people seem to play with. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users