» «
Photo

GTA V Then and Now

1,099 replies to this topic
Mnxanr
  • Mnxanr

Michael

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:12 AM Edited by Mnxanr, 21 October 2013 - 05:13 AM.

When I first started playing the game I was quite satisfied with how it looked. As I played more and more I begun to think that Rockstar had altered a lot of things and I was starting to feel disappointed.

This thread has restored my faith in Rockstar, the game looks quite similar to the screenshots/trailers. Sure it's missing some detail, but it still looks absolutely stunning. The only disappointment is that Mt. Chiliad trailer scene compared to the final product, but oh well!

Thank you all, especially RaduG, for contributing to this thread. I will continue to follow this thread every day! 

PS: I love how much younger they made Michael look in the later screenshots/final product.

• TheTechPoTaToCHIP likes this

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:32 AM Edited by Albert Kike, 21 October 2013 - 06:34 AM.

That's not even fair, you're comparing PC version with mods to Console versions with no mods at all, idiot...

dumbfa10.png

Read this again, but slowly this time. He clearly said it would only look slightly better with tons of MODS, you dumbass. That's why I posted those modded images in the first place, because he said it would only look "slightly" better than vanilla modded. Look at how much better IV looks with mods, it's not just a "slight" difference. 

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

You do realise just because it has the words "PC" in the build log doesn't mean they're working on the PC version, right? I also hope you realise they don't always test their games on dev-kit consoles.

EDIT: Along with that, just because it has PC in it STILL doesn't mean that the game isn't being ported. I hope you realise porting a game to PC isn't a copy and paste job.

EDIT2: It also doesn't mean they're developing a COMPLETELY different build for the PC version, which is what you seem to think.

EDIT3: I also forgot to mention, while the build logs look real, what confirmation do you have that they're official?

jackie10.jpg

Some really mentally handicapped morons in this forum.....dear God. I don't even........wow.

i_don_10.jpg

• RyanBurnsRed and pilscy like this

sly1286
  • sly1286

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

No you didn't. But the ONLY thing I ever brought up was the objects on the map, I never said anything about lighting, shadows, etc.. and R* won't add the missing trees and vegetation.

Do you seriously think they still have those lines where the objects were originally placed in the game? What do you think they have an on and off switch just to disable some trees and leave others? NO! They removed them completely and chances are they won't bother doing it all again.

So you still believe that those promo shots were from the console version, and Rockstar completely removed ALL those details because of design choice?
Okay. Whatever you say man. 

NO! I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DESIGN CHOICE! Can't you read?

I pretty much gave my reason why the details were removed and I KNOW the promo shots weren't from the console version.

EDIT: Along with that, you don't seem to have a CLUE what you're talking about. I think its pretty obvious that you don't since you claim the "Detail DISTANCE" slider increases grass density and adds more trees.

OMG Lol ... Pleeease stop Talking that Crap ... You blame even Other console Players with that sh*t your Talking .
I think max Payne 3 was a Port for you too huh?
You Sound like the prototype of a console Fanboy , but my Last Hope for you is that you cant be oder than 13 according to that Crap your Talking. Please dont Run away as soon as the pc Version will be Released , then we will Open a New thread " pc version vs console Version screenhsots" please be there And try your luck again
  • RyanBurnsRed likes this

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:40 AM Edited by King Kapone, 21 October 2013 - 11:41 AM.

As far as the perspective thing goes, it seems like there is a slight fish-eye sort of effect added in that may make the map feel / appear larger than it actually is. Rockstar used quite a few different effects in their screenshots this time, some even appeared Instagram'd.

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

This thread was supposed to be a simple comparison between the trailers and the final game to show how the game progressed through development.

Now tell me,

HOW THE HELL DID THIS THREAD GET HIJACKED BY PC FANBOYS AND PC HATERS ALIKE!?

Its been a good few pages before i have seen a single non pc related comparison. WTF!?

• Wolfhuman, Lucchese and IveGotNoValues like this

cldd
  • cldd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

Because you have a butthurt consolite claiming the game won't come to PC. Of course this will attract the elitists. 

TJGM
  • TJGM

James May is the best May!

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

All these people saying I'm wrong yet they have make no points themselves or didn't even read the entire discussion.. nice.

cldd
  • cldd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:25 PM Edited by cldd, 21 October 2013 - 03:26 PM.

All these people saying I'm wrong yet they have make no points themselves or didn't even read the entire discussion.. nice.

Dude just stfu. You are wrong. Anyone with a brain can tell that V was made on PC. 

• Albert Kike likes this

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 21 October 2013 - 05:54 PM.

That screen with the colorful lights in particular, whatever the position you chose you don't get those lightning projections. Behind that building there are some stairs to a roof and I saw it from the top, and there was no light reflections anywhere. But you can always prove me wrong and take the shots that look like those, maybe I'm wrong and you can show the truth to me.

I'd like to prove you wrong about the "no light reflections anywhere like that"

Now I'm not sure if you can get the same effect in that exact location (the colorful lights) as I'm not sure where it is. But you can 100% get light reflections in the same way in the game.

fVuSRBk.jpg

Again, I'm not disagreeing with you completely, some of those screenshots are a little bit different. But some of the things you're stating can't be seen in the game, definitely can in the right circumstances (lighting, time, weather, etc)

Thats a nice shot, although it's not in the same place, I've seen that specific place and lights didn't do that, I couldn't get that effect in the position Michael is. DX9 is capable of a few light sources, but those are multiple light sources which need later API's to achieve. In fact one of the big leaps from DX9 and DX10 was light and shadows. Thanks for that shot, can you provide comparable shots for the others? All I'm asking is a shot in the same position and if possible with same weather conditions, that isn't hard I would do it but I don't have how.

______________________________________-

Read my edited post.

Those trees and other objects are normally placed with coordinates, if they removed them from the game, then they removed their coordinates from the file (normally IPL files but apparently GTA V changed the extension) and I highly doubt R* kept a backup of them just so they can use them on the PC version.

It's pretty obvious that R* wouldn't bother designing a PC version separate from the console version, it'd cost too much money compared to porting the game.

You're assuming GTA V is exactly the same game for current gen consoles and PC. Let me show you a different perspective, what about if the PC version, crated with Next gen consoles in mind was developed independently from current gen consoles? Have you seen Watch Dogs current gen consoles and Next gen? They were developed like that, side by side by side and using the same core elements, but one compared to the other is way different and yes that also include OBJECTS, NPC's, WIND EFFECTS, WATER EFFCTS and a lot of other things. Without forgetting to mention MAX PAYNE 3 was done like that, independently, using higher assets and superior API then consoles.

GTA V could have been started being developed on PC as main platform like every other company is doing now and then tweaked to run on current gen consoles, and that tweaking means less objects, different effects, lower resolution textures and so on.

And if you pay atention thats exactly what the promotional screens look like, they were shown in a higher quality then the final product. I mentioned this one time and I'm mentioning it again, that screen of the bridge, the reflection is missing (lower quality shaders), lots of vegetation was removed, no projected shadows (the promotional screen have a ton of them, the game have almost none, there are no dynamic lights).

If you know so much about this as you claim then you know less objects mean more resources available, particularly RAM memory, which is important for other things. So Rockstar doesn't need to save coordinates to place the objects on PC, the PC is independent of consoles, consoles were created taking into account their limitations, while PC/ Next Gen have a bigger pool of resources to use and it can be used to expand the game capabilities.

Oh and don't forget not only was proven plenty of times here that some of the shots have DIRECTX 11 elements that consoles can't achieve and aren'y possible to achieve with Photoshop, which proves the PC version CAN'T be a port from consoles like IV was, because it wouldn't be possible. Also remember that test log is from 2012, which means the game had to be highly developed to be in tests already, you can't test a game when you're just placing models.

This thread was supposed to be a simple comparison between the trailers and the final game to show how the game progressed through development.

Now tell me,

Its been a good few pages before i have seen a single non pc related comparison. WTF!?

This thread is about comparing what it was and how it ended, the PC talk here comes related to this as an explanation for those differences, and it's something that even before the game was release was said to be the case... and looks like that became true.

Oh and another thing, using terms like Fanboys, doesn't give you any reason about anything, in fact only fanboys rage and act like you do because facts hurt them too much and they can't stand valid arguments that prove them wrong. If you wanna do something useful take screens or show your perspective on things. Rage for no reason doesn't make you less of a fanboy.

I use forums for a lot of years, and since I came to this forum I always wonder how some of you are in real life, like in school debates, talking in a matter with friends or even defending a political party, I guess either all agree with you or before they notice they are engaged in a fight with knifes and guns. learn to be civilized and behave like human beings, if your only valid arguments are teeth and claws you should live in the wild and not in a society.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

first-to-end:

best GTA game yet :^:

at first I felt confused since I get the hang of SA's Los Santos. now only the huge places (i.e downtown) are the places that are "unfamiliar" to me.

unlike GTA IV which I felt like I'm not even at planet Earth! :sui:

• Wolfhuman and BlackScout like this

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by TheTechPoTaToCHIP, 21 October 2013 - 08:04 PM.

That screen with the colorful lights in particular, whatever the position you chose you don't get those lightning projections. Behind that building there are some stairs to a roof and I saw it from the top, and there was no light reflections anywhere. But you can always prove me wrong and take the shots that look like those, maybe I'm wrong and you can show the truth to me.

I'd like to prove you wrong about the "no light reflections anywhere like that"

Now I'm not sure if you can get the same effect in that exact location (the colorful lights) as I'm not sure where it is. But you can 100% get light reflections in the same way in the game.

fVuSRBk.jpg

Again, I'm not disagreeing with you completely, some of those screenshots are a little bit different. But some of the things you're stating can't be seen in the game, definitely can in the right circumstances (lighting, time, weather, etc)

Thats a nice shot, although it's not in the same place, I've seen that specific place and lights didn't do that, I couldn't get that effect in the position Michael is. DX9 is capable of a few light sources, but those are multiple light sources which need later API's to achieve. In fact one of the big leaps from DX9 and DX10 was light and shadows. Thanks for that shot, can you provide comparable shots for the others? All I'm asking is a shot in the same position and if possible with same weather conditions, that isn't hard I would do it but I don't have how.
______________________________________-

Read my edited post.

Those trees and other objects are normally placed with coordinates, if they removed them from the game, then they removed their coordinates from the file (normally IPL files but apparently GTA V changed the extension) and I highly doubt R* kept a backup of them just so they can use them on the PC version.

It's pretty obvious that R* wouldn't bother designing a PC version separate from the console version, it'd cost too much money compared to porting the game.

You're assuming GTA V is exactly the same game for current gen consoles and PC. Let me show you a different perspective, what about if the PC version, crated with Next gen consoles in mind was developed independently from current gen consoles? Have you seen Watch Dogs current gen consoles and Next gen? They were developed like that, side by side by side and using the same core elements, but one compared to the other is way different and yes that also include OBJECTS, NPC's, WIND EFFECTS, WATER EFFCTS and a lot of other things. Without forgetting to mention MAX PAYNE 3 was done like that, independently, using higher assets and superior API then consoles.
GTA V could have been started being developed on PC as main platform like every other company is doing now and then tweaked to run on current gen consoles, and that tweaking means less objects, different effects, lower resolution textures and so on.
And if you pay atention thats exactly what the promotional screens look like, they were shown in a higher quality then the final product. I mentioned this one time and I'm mentioning it again, that screen of the bridge, the reflection is missing (lower quality shaders), lots of vegetation was removed, no projected shadows (the promotional screen have a ton of them, the game have almost none, there are no dynamic lights).
If you know so much about this as you claim then you know less objects mean more resources available, particularly RAM memory, which is important for other things. So Rockstar doesn't need to save coordinates to place the objects on PC, the PC is independent of consoles, consoles were created taking into account their limitations, while PC/ Next Gen have a bigger pool of resources to use and it can be used to expand the game capabilities.
Oh and don't forget not only was proven plenty of times here that some of the shots have DIRECTX 11 elements that consoles can't achieve and aren'y possible to achieve with Photoshop, which proves the PC version CAN'T be a port from consoles like IV was, because it wouldn't be possible. Also remember that test log is from 2012, which means the game had to be highly developed to be in tests already, you can't test a game when you're just placing models.

Now tell me,

This thread is about comparing what it was and how it ended, the PC talk here comes related to this as an explanation for those differences, and it's something that even before the game was release was said to be the case... and looks like that became true.
Oh and another thing, using terms like Fanboys, doesn't give you any reason about anything, in fact only fanboys rage and act like you do because facts hurt them too much and they can't stand valid arguments that prove them wrong. If you wanna do something useful take screens or show your perspective on things. Rage for no reason doesn't make you less of a fanboy.
I use forums for a lot of years, and since I came to this forum I always wonder how some of you are in real life, like in school debates, talking in a matter with friends or even defending a political party, I guess either all agree with you or before they notice they are engaged in a fight with knifes and guns. learn to be civilized and behave like human beings, if your only valid arguments are teeth and claws you should live in the wild and not in a society.
Here is the thing, I am not taking any sides here, because I think both sides are complete dicks. Why does everything have to be so complicated about you people. I made this topic just to see what things looked back in 2011 and 2012. Where we were just starved of information. Like how old Michael looked back then. I didn't intend for people to go overly technical about sh*t like DX11 or DX9 I'm a pc gamer and I don't even understand half that sh*t. Nor do I care as a matter of fact. 2 simple screenshots are all I wanted to see. A simple before and after shot. No you guys are discussing it like a debate on what is the true religion. You guys enjoy looking and over analyzing the games graphics, cuz I am gonna go and actually play it and have fun messing around and going to places I have been seeing for years through the trailers.
Cheers

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by Ash_735, 21 October 2013 - 08:38 PM.

Silver_Wolf, you must trolling at this point, trolling in long form. I've said WHY the lights don't cast on Michael in that pic, Michael is HIGHER in the promo pic, I don't know if Rockstar made him float in the air or if he's standing on a vehicle, but just look at the backgrounds and the position of the lights, the in-game one the lights and backing bars, etc, are much further away from Michael compared to the promo shot.

EVEN WITH PHOTO EVIDENCE, yopu're bitching and saying it doesn't exist because YOU'VE not seen it in your brief time with the f*cking game, hell, I've not seen the crowbar, I'm not going to stick my head in the sand and say the Crowbar doesn't exist in GTAV because I've not seen it!

You're seeing this as strictly PC terms, just because DirectX 9 can't do it on PC, somehow means the consoles can't do it, despite with their custom builds engines, etc, developers can get more effects out of them. Rockstar even did an article with one website talking about how they completely re-did the lighting engine to allow multiple lit areas and long draw distance coronas, etc, pushing the consoles to their limits, etc.

Let me guess, you didn't read that one? Therefore it doesn't exist :p

edit: You actually make me ashamed to play PC games, the fact that I could be group in the same player set as you sickens me. I've seen some deluded people in this thread, but man, the stuff you're saying is really gunning for it. Did consoles murder your first child or something, you seem to run in here with a hard on screaming about minor effects the consoles can't do because YOU'VE NOT SEEN THEM.

Plus you're a bullsh*tter, funny how those 640x360 shots ARN'T good enough to prove the quality is there when WE post them, but they ARE good enough to point out how terrible and missing features, etc, from the promo shots. You're basically being biased here towards your argument, everytime we provide proof, you waffle on some more bullsh*t asking us to do more proof and writing it off because "well I couldn't do that in the game". Man, you're a joke, go hug that GTX Titan whilst whispering 1440p at it. :p

• TJGM likes this

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Can we please get back to comparing trailer scenes and promotional screenshots to the final product? You stupid little f*cking children.

RaduG
  • RaduG

Is it fall yet?

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

I'm back!

Thank you all, especially RaduG, for contributing to this thread. I will continue to follow this thread every day! 

You're welcome, man!

Most of us know your explanations for the differences from the PC thread. This thread isn't for speculations about the platform Rockstar used to take the screenshots. You have your own thread and the PC version thread for that. Don't get me wrong, I respect you for the thread you made and I'm still waiting for the PC version to be launched. But proving that the screenshots were taken from the PC version isn't the point of this thread.

Also, although Max Payne 3 isn't a port, the PC version doesn't have more foliage or props. I really hope GTA V will get a much better version on PC, but it's better to keep your expectations low because if the PC version has the same amount of foliage and props as the console version (like Far Cry 3 has), you will be very disappointed.

TheGTAone
  • TheGTAone

• Piβwasser Founder •

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:29 PM Edited by TheGTAone, 22 October 2013 - 12:21 AM.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BUMP. From here, we're now going to follow the original topic idea. 

A nice thread just was ruined because of you PC Fanboys, so please STOP!!!!

• Lucchese and Bonnano like this

TJGM
  • TJGM

James May is the best May!

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:53 PM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 21 October 2013 - 11:55 PM.

Dude just stfu. You are wrong. Anyone with a brain can tell that V was made on PC. 

It's being ported to PC sure. Being made built up from the ground? No.

EDIT: And I agree, back to the original topic idea. If anyone actually wants to discuss it then READ everything I said and make sure you understand it before PMing me.

Also, for people saying the console version is a PC port? It could be, sure. But that still doesn't mean the PC version will have more trees and bushes and other minor objects.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

Yet another good thread (a rarity these days) ruined by pathetic, childish, and pointless platform wars.

Can you kids just create your own little thread to continue your bickering match, and let this one get back to the interesting decency it once was.

• xXGst0395Xx likes this

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:31 AM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 22 October 2013 - 01:36 AM.

Bah screw this, I see most of you are just plain idiots that can't keep up a debate once things don't follow your path.

You're comparing apples with oranges, you're saying the game was one thing and was developed to another completely different. Cool the game started as DX11 and downgraded to DX9 ... love your logic.

Anyway yeah I agree keep making comparisons, show some "old" screens from 2011 and compare them to 2013, let's see how much "Photoshop" they used. Ash if you're serious about your talk you can PM me and we can keep this up, till you understand what I've been saying. Because it seems to me we're talking two different languages, oh and btw if you say Rockstar made Michael float for that picture, grab an ambulance or a truck and take the picture on top of it, although I don't know how you can say that because you see how high the bar i over his head and the height is exactly the same in both pictures.

Anyway I'm done, if you wanna act like kids I'll treat you like kids. I'm sick of the people crying about "fanboys" when they are the biggest ones around the block.

Oh and just one more thing this is not a fking platform war, it's an analysis of images and how some of them can't be from a particular platform, not because it's worst but because it's different and can't achieve some of the things. Too bad people don't put images other then there words to show that, just take the pictures in the exact same conditions, it's not that hard.

• RyanBurnsRed, sly1286, Undertaker13 and 2 others like this

Irrational
  • Irrational

Federação das Américas

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by ClaudeSpeedRulez, 31 October 2013 - 01:30 AM.

1jtR5.png1j5Bv.jpeg1j5Br.jpegSource: http://www.eurogamer...auto-5-face-off

• Mega., Shoumic, BlackScout and 1 other like this

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

@ ClaudeSpeedRulez

Please use pictures you made yourself, or otherwise at least post the site you got them from.

zJATvUx.jpg

rv2WMWv.jpg

qSEYlvE.jpg

RLd65Zj.jpg

This is the same picture but I enhanced the contrast in photoshop and suddenly it looked much more like the promo screenshot.

v9h7Nuo.jpg
  • sly1286, Lucchese and gtaguy_2723 like this

KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

A+ for a great topic

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:17 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 22 October 2013 - 01:19 PM.

There are many images like that, can you sit the characters in the car hood like in many of the screens, or is that some sort of animation when you leave the character standing still next to a car hood?

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

I'm back!

You're welcome, man!

Most of us know your explanations for the differences from the PC thread. This thread isn't for speculations about the platform Rockstar used to take the screenshots. You have your own thread and the PC version thread for that. Don't get me wrong, I respect you for the thread you made and I'm still waiting for the PC version to be launched. But proving that the screenshots were taken from the PC version isn't the point of this thread.

Also, although Max Payne 3 isn't a port, the PC version doesn't have more foliage or props. I really hope GTA V will get a much better version on PC, but it's better to keep your expectations low because if the PC version has the same amount of foliage and props as the console version (like Far Cry 3 has), you will be very disappointed.
Thank god your back! Hopefully with you back, we would fend off the remaining trolls and get back on track :)
Sorry I haven't been posting any comparisons lately (ironic sice I started this thread) my xbox live gold is up (meaning I can't save any photos from snapnatic) and I don't plan on reneuing it since next gen is next month and I won't be getting a xbox one. Hopefully you and other fans would continue doing your great work!
Cheers

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

There are many images like that, can you sit the characters in the car hood like in many of the screens, or is that some sort of animation when you leave the character standing still next to a car hood?

Sometimes you can find Michael in that exact spot leaning on his car when you switch to him.

RaduG
  • RaduG

Is it fall yet?

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Two more...

Not very accurate. I don't have much patience today.

xj3rA6z.jpg

goPvjQq.jpg

• Lucchese, Wayne Kerr and greasy_rainbow like this

greasy_rainbow
  • greasy_rainbow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by greasy_rainbow, 22 October 2013 - 04:19 PM.

Two more...

Not very accurate. I don't have much patience today.

xj3rA6z.jpg

goPvjQq.jpg

on the vinewood picture the road at the bottom has a different texture and the hill has a lot more vegetation then the pre-release photo. also the radio tower is a different color, nice one

greasy_rainbow
  • greasy_rainbow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

i tryed some with the scene from the first trailer with the blue car, sorry about the angle i used snapmatic

10915349927855m750x740u.jpg

0_0.jpg

gta-5-screenshot-24.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Lucchese and Wayne Kerr like this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

Excellent stuff guys  :^:

Your dedicated work here has made this forum a pleasure to visit again. As a pimp says to his ho's - keep 'em coming!

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 22 October 2013 - 09:49 PM.

I'm back!

You're welcome, man!

Thank god your back! Hopefully with you back, we would fend off the remaining trolls and get back on track :)
Sorry I haven't been posting any comparisons lately (ironic sice I started this thread) my xbox live gold is up (meaning I can't save any photos from snapnatic) and I don't plan on reneuing it since next gen is next month and I won't be getting a xbox one. Hopefully you and other fans would continue doing your great work!
Cheers

I was to refrain about this sht, but I have a word for you and all the other illiterates like you, please call troll to you and your kind, you don't know what a troll is and you shouldn't insult people just because you don't understand what is the use of a forum and you don't realize the purpose of certain things.

And btw, I'm glad pictures are coming, it's lovely to see how damn different the game is and how people keep saying "oh those lights, that brightness.... it's just Photoshop enhancement". Sure it is, keep the pictures coming I'm enjoying this so much now.

Stop with the crap of the "my thread" you weren't the first to start it, you just took their idea and you don't even keep it up, the discussions around here was what kept it alive and interesting, it will be deep into the ruble soon as the others were if you keep this BS comparisons excused with "photoshop".

The irony in you post is astonishing, I would comment about the pictures, but because I won't say "wow the game looks exactly the same, Rockstar is amazing" because my opinion is different I won't board in the blind ass kissers bandwagon.

And before you call me a troll, all I said is on topic and related to it, it just is in a different perspective and around here being different and explaining why means being a troll... well that is all, keep updating the pictures please.

Oh and just another thing, please someone take a picture of the exploding house in Trevor's scene in a moonlight scenario, let's see how it comes in comparison. This is a legit request that I've been waiting too see reproduced since I saw that shot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users