Photo

Auto-aim priorities

10 replies to this topic
ScamPictures
  • ScamPictures

Pro-Strategist

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Apparently, the auto-aim system prefers to lock onto cops standing 40ft away, instead of a hostile player standing only 10ft away from me..

What the f*ck is up with that??

Btw, I had the player inside my field of view, more than the cops.

• -TommyVercetti- likes this

sslickk1
  • sslickk1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

That's odd, I find it usually snaps to the person closest to the center of my screen.

agelem
  • agelem

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

Been experiencing the same thing. Somehow the character priorities cops and civilians before other players when auto-aiming. Can be very f*cking annoying. Should be an option to modify this

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

That's why auto-aim blows.

• Brooksburgh likes this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

If someone is about to land from skydiving and you try to lock on to them when they touch the ground, there is a couple seconds where they will not be lockable. Just a bit of information I noticed.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

Maybe you should try Free Aim. Being able to aim where I ever I want and actually aim is very nice and rewarding. Also not as hard as everyone thinks.
  • TanSeeker likes this

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

That's what you get for using auto aim, Loser.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

Wish there was a way to turn it to free aim in auto aim servers. It just f*cks me up but im a bad sport so only way to find other people to play with is by playing auto aim at the moment. I just stay far enough away so they cant use the auto aim.

TanSeeker
  • TanSeeker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

Maybe you should try Free Aim. Being able to aim where I ever I want and actually aim is very nice and rewarding. Also not as hard as everyone thinks.

Very true. After a week or two with 'auto' I'm switching back. So much more rewarding :-)

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

I agree the priorities should be changed by Cock* cause this sh*t sucks, sometimes when the other guy is close to you it autoaims directly to the police that is far away. But they I'm pretty sure cock* won't fix this cause they probably don't know it

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

At a guess, I'd say it's set that way so that you're not constantly auto-targeting your crew-mates during jobs (it stands to reason they'd be closest to you most often).

Technically, you can 'turn off' auto-aim temporarily - just don't hold the aim button down all the way - once you've got the free aim going, you can hold the button all the way down and it won't auto-lock. Then just release and press it all the way again and you're back in AA. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users