Some "funny" negative GTA V customer reviews

7 replies to this topic
goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

---

I bought this movie after my overhearing my grandchildren speak of it as they played in the garden. I bought a copy of it and after putting it in the DVD player it would not play the movie.

I will not be buying another DVD from these people again.

---

Do not buy GTA 5 the idea has been stolen from a game I played a few years back called Red, Dead, Redemption only with cars and gangsta wrappers instead of horseys and gay cowboys so I think soon they'll be taken to court for that. As such I have rated the game only one star to bring the average score down.

---

Very disappointed with this game. Thought GTA stood for Great Tetris Arcade and the V was the new shape added for difficulty. It doesn't work in my X-box, the box says "ps3" on it. Isn't Ps3 a new feature?! I brought this gift-wrapped for my 6 year old heterosexual thinking he would enjoy the "18+" difficulty; However all I saw was poor women with no clothes and we have to give them money for them to buy clothes. Apparently they are known as "Strippers", Some kind of cult?! Gues we'll never know...

---

Do not be fooled: Grand Theft Auto V is not a game about shape-shifting reptiles from outer space who are hiding among us in a fictional version of Los Angeles. I know because I searched the whole game for strange people in red suits eating rodents and birds, but I could not find a single one. Understandably frustrated, I returned the game to my local videogame store, only to be told by staff that the V in the title in fact stands for '5' and has nothing to do with the excellent sci-fi miniseries from 1983. Disappointed.

---

###### FRANKLIN SHOOTS HIM IN THE HEAD AND KILLS HIM! HAHA GET SPOILED LOL

but yeah good game tho

---

What is the point? What happened to CJ? Why is the gameplay so poor? Why are the graphics so dull?

Is this what rockstar calls a good sequel? Sheesh, I told ya saints row 4 would woop ur little gta games in an instant.

U stayed up at midnight for this? This may be one of the worst games ever made, AVOID!!

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

First one was the best.

• Target13Productions likes this

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

First one was the best.

I Agree.

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

LOL - how is a video game a DVD hahaha

Champerss
  • Champerss

Your Insane Psychiatrist

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

Those first two reviews...

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

I pushed the red button!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Lmfao. Where'd you get these? It would be funny to see them on metacritic.

BoomBoomMAN
  • BoomBoomMAN

BomBomMan

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Not funny but cliche.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

L.M.F.A.O at the first two reviews. L.O.L.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users