Photo

Knowing me, Knowing you bug

3 replies to this topic
Fr0zT uP
  • Fr0zT uP

GTA 4 Life

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

Hi I just played the side mission for Stubbs Knowing me, Knowing you where you need to take Bryce Dawkins' Infernus, plant a mic and return it to his house. After the mission I saved the game and than Stubs called giving me the number to listen what happens in the car. However I had to go so I quit the game but Stubbs never calls me again. Is this normal? Is there a way to fix it?

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

I've heard that if you quit the game before you receive Stubbs' text message showing the phone number, it'll glitch out and you'll never receive it.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

My Ravioli's Too Spicy!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

From what I remember, there's only like three or four audio quips anyway. The first three are typical Rockstar satirical political of conversations, "Screw the poor, the minorities, we're awesome politicians." Etc.
The last one is a few like "SCREHHHW YOOUHW!" audio files from Niko, as well as gunshots and police sirens (since Florian gave Niko Bryce's Infernus in the campaign.)

Fr0zT uP
  • Fr0zT uP

GTA 4 Life

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

I've heard that if you quit the game before you receive Stubbs' text message showing the phone number, it'll glitch out and you'll never receive it.

Yes but I quit after I got the text.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users