Quantcast

» «
Photo

Lost 391,000 $ and garage, please, please,help.

34 replies to this topic
lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:18 PM Edited by lickylickyballbags, 08 October 2013 - 10:19 PM.

yeah wont happen, rockstar employees are all on a beach with pina coladas.. its party time with the 1BN + their work is over

well.. maybe they have left a couple of apprentices to tidy up the bugs.. would explain a lot

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

Loks like you are just going to have to earn money and buy it again.

liv2rok
  • liv2rok

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:29 PM Edited by liv2rok, 08 October 2013 - 10:30 PM.

I lost my house because i accidentally bought the collectors edition free garage, i didnt even mean to buy it, and i didnt even know that it would take away both my garage and my super expensive house... now its all goe... please... how can i get it back, this is dreadfully  depressing. spent on property and utilities- 392.00$, spent on vehicles and maintenence- 401,724$ all gone wasi n my garage ...

Definitely try Rockstar support. The likelihood of them being able to do anything about it is slim but you can at least ram it down their throats so that they put something in place ie warning messages so that other players don't end up in this mess. 

Edit: be sure to let us know what their response is!

staticblue
  • staticblue

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

Submit a ticket to support and they will do what they can to help you.  I did the same thing.

Get outdoors, there's a life outside of GTA. 

It isn't hard to earn the money if you don't spend it. Just repeat fast, high pay missions. You can pull 9k a minute with one of them. I solo them while I watch Hulu after work. 
Maybe you should try being less of a c**t.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

...Uh. How is it that literally everyone else I know gets a warning when they're about to buy a new place, saying your old one will be lost? 

You sure you didn't speed through with the 'x" button. Maybe it's only for CE people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users