Photo

Can't Find The Sultan?

21 replies to this topic
evil-beanie
  • evil-beanie

Mr.

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

does anyone know, where i can find the karin sultan? i've looked everywhere for it. i've already completed the game so i cant get the one found when doing the S&F mission al di napoli with trever. so is there a certain car, person or place that i will definitely find it?

carsupra
  • carsupra

Photographer

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

They randomly spawn around Los Santos for me. You just have to keep driving around until they start spawning with traffic. 

TomBishop
  • TomBishop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

yeah I'm still waiting myself and I have clocked 40+ hours. But hey tomorrow might be the day :p

Terminus
  • Terminus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

It looks like a civic or an accord.  If you drive around looking for a specific random-spawn car like that, it will just waste your time.

SnoSurfer
  • SnoSurfer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

Easiest way to get it to spawn is to replay the Al Di Napoli Mission... complete that replay, and when it reloads to you as you left it in story mode they will start spawning around you.

This can also be done for other vehicles, depending on what spawns in what missions. Doesn't work for the hyper cars as far as I know as they never spawn.

mrgrimezHD
  • mrgrimezHD

If there's money to be earned, I'm all over it.

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Go to Blaine County and look around Trevor's Meth Shop (Online) it normally spawns beside a metal gate. That's where I got mine =)

allinclusive
  • allinclusive

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:29 PM Edited by allinclusive, 09 October 2013 - 05:41 PM.

^ True. It seems to spawn around Blaine County. Just saw someone in a stream going up on West LS Highway towards the Military Base and then turning right up the hill towards Sandy Shores.

He instantly found a Sultan driving around there. For anyone who may want to try it: He was driving a 9F on a Tuesday around 10am. :p

Edit: GTA Online!

BOOCAKE4U
  • BOOCAKE4U

The Lurker

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:08 AM Edited by BOOCAKE4U, 10 October 2013 - 12:12 AM.

i have a slightly used one i'll sell you...

sultan01.jpg

sultan02.jpg

just quit and reload the game a few times if you don't see them around...when you see them, you will see them EVERYWHERE...like parking lots full of the damn things

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

It looks like a civic or an accord.  If you drive around looking for a specific random-spawn car like that, it will just waste your time.

You're an asshole and an idiot. The Sultan is one of the fastest sedans in the game, and no it doesn't look like a Honda, it's a Toyota Altezza.

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

1. Go in front of Franklin's garage as any character. (got mine as Michael)

2. Do a quick-save inside the parking lot, making sure not to standing in a parking spot.

3. Keep reloading the save until the Sultan spawns. (Got mine in 5 reloads.)

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

Sorry don't know spawn locations, but I saw one at random once, took it, and they have been everywhere all the time since.  Not a single Futo though :(  Anyone know where they spawn?

Crav3
  • Crav3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:09 AM

I haven't found a sultan nor a sabre.. so many futos they are getting boring lol

evil-beanie
  • evil-beanie

Mr.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

Found it online from driving around but in story mode I never find one at all

evil-beanie
  • evil-beanie

Mr.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Easiest way to get it to spawn is to replay the Al Di Napoli Mission... complete that replay, and when it reloads to you as you left it in story mode they will start spawning around you.

This can also be done for other vehicles, depending on what spawns in what missions. Doesn't work for the hyper cars as far as I know as they never spawn.

Might try this, last time I replayed this mission it didn't do anything

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Mine randomly spawned in front of my garage, at first u was like pffft...stupid apostrophe lookalike...wtf! A sultan! Literally the quickest theft ever.

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

Mine randomly spawned in front of my garage, at first u was like pffft...stupid apostrophe lookalike...wtf! A sultan! Literally the quickest theft ever.

This.

Go look at my directions in one of my comments up above.

Crav3
  • Crav3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

This.

are you really a$ap rocky?? your music is awesome dude! lol

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

This.

are you really a$ap rocky?? your music is awesome dude! lol

No. :p

Markitaylor
  • Markitaylor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

You're an asshole and an idiot. The Sultan is one of the fastest sedans in the game, and no it doesn't look like a Honda, it's a Toyota Altezza.

You, sir, are the one who looks like the words you describe. Calling someone and arsehole and an idiot because they think it looks like something different to you is ridiculous and what makes these forums at some points unbearable. Grow up.

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

Front and whole lines of the car looks like a 96 model civic sedan to me. Haven't found one myself yet :)

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

The street race near the airport (Freeway I think it's called)  that area right there it spawns for me sometimes

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

I have had the same trouble. One of the few cars that I haven't seen and I haven't really looked for anything special yet. Get them online which is nice but not in SP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users