Photo

if i buy a tank where does it save?

14 replies to this topic
RapidRampage245
  • RapidRampage245

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

i want to buy a tank but i want to know where it saves how i call it in? before i buy one
  • CZuk likes this

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:08 AM Edited by Scumbaggah, 08 October 2013 - 05:09 AM.

I bought a limo and it would be the same deal as that, You have to call and pay $1000 everytime you want to use it... Then go and pick it up. I dare say a tank costs more than $1k

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

in singleplayer the tank spawned at the hangar... my guess is you need to unlock use of planes first so you can buy a hangar.

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

as I know the tank cant be insured so why risk buying it?

boxanata
  • boxanata

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

You call Pegasus & they'll drop it off at a location for $1000.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

If this is true f*ck this game

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

Alright, have fun with that.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

Yeah because 16 tanks driving around LS isn't overkill, don't get me wrong I can grief and troll other player all night long when am bored but even I know insured tanks is over the top

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:48 AM

Yeah because 16 tanks driving around LS isn't overkill, don't get me wrong I can grief and troll other player all night long when am bored but even I know insured tanks is over the top

I don't know the tanks price but so when you buy a tank for lets say 1 million, and it got destroyed, your money is down the f*cking drain. How would you feel? 

If they make the tank lets say obtainable at a high level such as 50-60 and give it a high price tag, than it is reasonable. And also when people see the tank, everyone on the street will try to destroy you lol. And FYI tanks aren't as op as before. 2-3 people can easily destroy it with throwing 1 bomb each. So your argument is irrelevant. If they put it a 3m price tag (insured) than not EVERYONE will be able to buy it. and when you go around with tanks its like putting a sign of destroy me on your car because we all know the people they will try to attack you when they see you with it

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:50 AM Edited by kotaco, 08 October 2013 - 06:51 AM.

I don't know the tanks price but so when you buy a tank for lets say 1 million, and it got destroyed, your money is down the f*cking drain. How would you feel? 

If they make the tank lets say obtainable at a high level such as 50-60 and give it a high price tag, than it is reasonable. And also when people see the tank, everyone on the street will try to destroy you lol. And FYI tanks aren't as op as before. 2-3 people can easily destroy it with throwing 1 bomb each. So your argument is irrelevant. If they put it a 3m price tag (insured) than not EVERYONE will be able to buy it. and when you go around with tanks its like putting a sign of destroy me on your car because we all know the people they will try to attack you when they see you with it

My take:They gave the tank a high price tag to make sure there wasn't 16 of them rolling around right away, they made it destroyable so people at equal ranks by the time you can afford that can get an RPG or something to take it out. They have it uninsurable so you can't just go and grab another tank the moment yours is destroyed and continue your rampage. By the time you can legitimately afford the tank, 1-2 million probably isn't that big of deal.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

My rebuttle to both of you violent duct every f*cker will have one within the next week

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

When it gets destroyed you just have to pay $1000 to get a brand new one.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

Shooter of Guns

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

I'd feel motivated to earn money again and accept that having an infinitely respawning customised OP monster bastard on wheels is f*cking ridiculous.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

All of Tommy's posts are waaah waah, jees, I never read a good post from you, go do smth else.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

I'd feel motivated to earn money again and accept that having an infinitely respawning customised OP monster bastard on wheels is f*cking ridiculous.

You keep on doing that. You talk like it is very easy to earn a million

All of Tommy's posts are waaah waah, jees, I never read a good post from you, go do smth else.

Then don't read kiddo. I'm telling logical things if you can't understan my point about tanks than I've nothing to say to your intelligence.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users