Photo

Masks/Hockey Masks?

4 replies to this topic
Psychotic Mind
  • Psychotic Mind

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

I'm pretty sure they've got to be in this game, are they? I can't seem to find any in the clothing shops. I wanted to try to make Trevor into Michael Myers with a silver regina station wagon, dark clothing and a knife. Just missing a mask...

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

depending how far youre into the story, look for the mask shop in Vespucci Beach

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

They appear for sale after a specific mission which requires them

Psychotic Mind
  • Psychotic Mind

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Which mission would that be? I don't care about spoilers, I just like to roleplay. I havent done many missions, only about like 10 missions after I unlocked Trevor. Went to the beach and saw some masks on a table, but it wouldnt let me buy them...

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by Hakosuka, 08 October 2013 - 11:11 PM.

Which mission would that be? I don't care about spoilers, I just like to roleplay. I havent done many missions, only about like 10 missions after I unlocked Trevor. Went to the beach and saw some masks on a table, but it wouldnt let me buy them...

Alright then. It's after the 3rd heist.The one where you hit a Securicar with a garbage truck and have a huge shootout with the cops. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users