• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

http://epsilonism.blogspot.com

Alastair Smyth
  • Alastair Smyth

Kifflom, brother-uncle!

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:20 AM Edited by Alastair Smyth, 08 October 2013 - 05:24 AM.

Dear Brian,

every single time you make up those arguments of yours, all I am reminded of is how you tried to convince a dozen of people that pissing blood is healthy a couple of weeks ago over here.

http://gtaforums.com...ravel-in-packs/

• AnEvilVet likes this

Cd90
  • Cd90

Wut u wunt boiiii

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by Cd90, 08 October 2013 - 05:26 AM.

SMYTH

STOP

TROLLING

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:05 AM Edited by One Poor Fool, 08 October 2013 - 06:06 AM.

Brian. dun gone crazy like that Merle Abrahams wrong un. You call evil vet a loser, however he started a topic and helped solved the mystery of the infinite 8, all youve done Brian. is claim you know what to do to solve the mystery, and were all dumb because we are playing the game as we wish and well never solve the mystery because of our save files, if you really knew what to do, you would have bought a console and the game and solved it all by now making your 5 choices or whatever, if its so true, go do it yourself and shut the hell up. 

Brian.

Was

Wrong

Sooo Broker

Feud Lost

OurLittleSecret
  • OurLittleSecret

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

http://epsilonism.bl...judged-too.html

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

Dude...OP...I feel like you'd be an interesting hiking/off road/tripping buddy.

I've read the tract a couple times, and will even admit to testing and looking for the chameleon.

It still doesn't make sense, I can't figure out who I can bang on and who I shouldn't, besides the obvious.

It's GTA. There has to be a way.

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

Dear Brian,

every single time you make up those arguments of yours, all I am reminded of is how you tried to convince a dozen of people that pissing blood is healthy a couple of weeks ago over here.

ni**er

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

I've said it before and I'll prolly say it again if this keeps popping up: If this is the answer to the jetpack Rockstar can keep the darn jetpack. I'm not playing the game an infinite number of times to find the hidden answer of this karma system that has, as of yet, no effect whatsoever upon my game. ;) 

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

I've said it before and I'll prolly say it again if this keeps popping up: If this is the answer to the jetpack Rockstar can keep the darn jetpack. I'm not playing the game an infinite number of times to find the hidden answer of this karma system that has, as of yet, no effect whatsoever upon my game. ;)

nice sig :D

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

TROLL

STOP

SMYTHING

• Alastair Smyth likes this

OurLittleSecret
  • OurLittleSecret

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

http://epsilonism.bl...rmission-1.html

• SmoothGetaway likes this

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

I have seen more than any save-file downloading scum can claim to.Did you download a save file? Moron. In your rush to be the first to find something that is not there, you skipped the very things you needed to realize to understand. You are a moron, plain and simple. A cheater. A moron. And an uninformed, belligerent scumbag who doubts true knowledge, right in front of your pathetic face.In all of your rushes to be the first to find something, you have not realized you have skipped the entire point.Those who have doubted me will never apologize, which is okay, because I will never forgive them.I've been lurking on this forum since GTA V came out, i made a few million on Baswaq so thanks for that, but this Brian has made me sign up and post this....he is one crazy muf*cka.
Every post is how everyone is doing it wrong and he knows the answers but he hasnt gave any answers, he hasnt even played the game lol.

Im not trying to troll but when im reading his posts i end up reading it in a islamic hate preachers voice, its either his way of thinking or you're an idiot, follow Brian or death to the west, not that he has gave any instruction to follow.

I mean what the hell is this about...
"

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

I messed that up lol, it was my first post and i done it on my phone.
Its bits of Brians rubbish mixed in with me explaining why i had to sign up

OurLittleSecret
  • OurLittleSecret

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:44 AM

Omega was a fraud.

http://epsilonism.bl...-and-why-i.html

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

Does Brian think that Rockstar are going to code a secret into their game so clever that only great minds like him can solve while at the same time cant put together a decent infrastructure to allow millions to play online?

If there was a big easter egg they would have leaked it by now to take peoples mind off the online fiasco

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:52 AM

I messed that up lol, it was my first post and i done it on my phone.
Its bits of Brians rubbish mixed in with me explaining why i had to sign up

Just to give you a little background, the OP is a drug addict from Broker named Brian Meech, he gives head in the Hove Beach area in effort to achive his next fix. He has a dream to one day kick the gear and  go to Los Santos to use his superior thinking to solve the mystery of Mount Chiliad. However he just wont get the game for console and prove hes right by "playing it the right way" so remains in Hove Beach sucking hobo sack and dropping speedballs. Everything ive said is true.

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

Lol it will be hilarious when R* tell everyone that the UFO's were the big easter egg.

Brian wont have it though, noooo
There has to be some 50 hour unlock to get a jet pack everybody ran past anyway to get to the aircraft hanger and get in a plane in San Andreas airstrip

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

Dear Brian,

That is beautiful.  How could a topic about sharks in GTA V turn into a 3 page argument about pissing blood hahaha

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

My personal favourite of ALL of this is his insistence that he is the author of the Unwritten Tract of Kifflom.

If it's unwritten, why is he the author?  He is writing his theory down and saying it's an Unwritten Tract! You just wrote it brian!

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:10 AM Edited by SmoothGTA, 08 October 2013 - 08:12 AM.

@ One Poor Fool

^^^False.

This can't be the same Brian, the guy in LC was clearly addicted to rock. This sh*t here?

This is an acid trip. It's totally possible that the game keeps track of actions( as simple as it may or may not be).

Go be a nice guy(helping those that ask for it, hanging with friends) and then be a cop killing maniac.

It's possible the game adjusts to how we play.

OP: Can I kill Ballas and still be a good guy?

Edited so people didn't get confused on who I was talking to

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

In 10 years time people will pull a dusty copy of GTA V out and decide to check if the servers are still on, the only person they will see is Brian running round and round Mt. Chilliad reciting epsilom bullsh*t through the mic

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

In 10 years time people will pull a dusty copy of GTA V out and decide to check if the servers are still on, the only person they will see is Brian running round and round Mt. Chilliad reciting epsilom bullsh*t through the mic

But only if he actually gets the game between now and then

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

@ One Poor Fool

^^^False.

This can't be the same Brian, the guy in LC was clearly addicted to rock. This sh*t here?

This is an acid trip. It's totally possible that the game keeps track of actions( as simple as it may or may not be).

Go be a nice guy(helping those that ask for it, hanging with friends) and then be a cop killing maniac.

Oh I know it keeps track of actions, I know there is a ton of hidden content in the game we dont know about, but this guy is as mad as a bag of spiders. If he knows how to solve this mystery, why wont he get the game and show us all how its done?

I mean, id loved to be proved wrong in this instance or why not get his twitch buddy who tried out all his crackpot theories to play it under his supervision to crack the mystery?

Pop up some pictures and video and  voila Brian.,, you will have your greatness, but no, until he does that its all just insane babblings from a clown who just wants the game and wants to annoy people who have it already. Brian should give some upward generosity to Rockstar and buy the game and show us all the way it is meant to be played to unlock the egg or whatever it is were supposed to be looking for.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:46 AM Edited by spamtackey, 08 October 2013 - 08:46 AM.

@ One Poor Fool

^^^False.

The game does track your statistics but there is no evidence to suggest that it has any effect upon how the game is played yet. What it does effect are Michael's therapy session conversations and the therapy report at the end. That's what we know for a fact so far.

To suggest, however, that it goes beyond that into the realm of significant change is just guesswork. Rockstar puts a lot of little details in there but the barrier for entry has, as of yet, been essentially "did you discover it yet?" For example, Packie. You can run by him you can kill him you can miss him entirely. But you don't have to make a bunch of correct hidden choices for him to appear, he just does. 

What we're looking at, if the theory hasn't changed since I last had it translated to plain English (which matched my interpretation, which Brian insisted was wrong so whatever), is essentially a hidden karma system. Every action in the game effects karma for the character so some actions give good karma and others bad karma. 5 choices are unforgivable and apparently throw you into Bad Karma City where you cannot unlock anything else and have to start over from the beginning. There is no tangible feedback that Brian would provide to me to show me how this system worked or made any kind of sense. 

So we're looking at an impossible test. Assuming the in-game choices also matter to this karma system, we have 3 endings, the jewelry store heist (2 ways of doing it), the Merryweather heist (2 ways of doing it), and let's throw in something that Brian himself spoke of: The gardener. Before he got banned Brian said it was going too far for Franklin to knock out the gardener, so let's add two choices there for that encounter ( knock him out or don't). That's 24 times you have to play the game to see if you got any reward. Even if we knew what the 5 choices were we don't know the right and wrong answers, so that's 25 times alone just to figure out the right combination there. If that's the real secret to why we can't find a jetpack in the game then Rockstar can keep their darn jetpack. ;)

• AnEvilVet likes this

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

I stopped reading when I saw the title.

FateRider
  • FateRider

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

He who believes, will be shown a path to enlightenment.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:04 AM Edited by SmoothGTA, 08 October 2013 - 09:08 AM.

@ One Poor Fool
^^^False.
This is an acid tripM. It's totally possible that the game keeps track of actions( as simple as it may or may not be).

The game does track your statistics but there is no evidence to suggest that it has any effect upon how the game is played yet. What it does effect are Michael's therapy session conversations and the therapy report at the end. That's what we know for a fact so far.

To suggest, however, that it goes beyond that into the realm of significant change is just guesswork. Rockstar puts a lot of little details in there but the barrier for entry has, as of yet, been essentially "did you discover it yet?" For example, Packie. You can run by him you can kill him you can miss him entirely. But you don't have to make a bunch of correct hidden choices for him to appear, he just does. 

What we're looking at, if the theory hasn't changed since I last had it translated to plain English (which matched my interpretation, which Brian insisted was wrong so whatever), is essentially a hidden karma system. Every action in the game effects karma for the character so some actions give good karma and others bad karma. 5 choices are unforgivable and apparently throw you into Bad Karma City where you cannot unlock anything else and have to start over from the beginning. There is no tangible feedback that Brian would provide to me to show me how this system worked or made any kind of sense. 

So we're looking at an impossible test. Assuming the in-game choices also matter to this karma system, we have 3 endings, the jewelry store heist (2 ways of doing it), the Merryweather heist (2 ways of doing it), and let's throw in something that Brian himself spoke of: The gardener. Before he got banned Brian said it was going too far for Franklin to knock out the gardener, so let's add two choices there for that encounter ( knock him out or don't). That's 24 times you have to play the game to see if you got any reward. Even if we knew what the 5 choices were we don't know the right and wrong answers, so that's 25 times alone just to figure out the right combination there. If that's the real secret to why we can't find a jetpack in the game then Rockstar can keep their darn jetpack. ;)
Thanks for the reasonable response.

I'm not sure if this is only related to a jet pack being in the game. I was more thinking it might be similar to the RDR honor system, without the constant reminder of a meter change shoved in our faces.

It seems to be more of an overall system, than a '5 choices' system at least as far as I can tell

Edit: You're right there are a metric f*ck ton of potential possibilities, as you laid out. That's why I think it's more of a sliding scale then a '5 bad calls and you're f*cked' situation.

napoleonic
  • napoleonic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

nevertheless brian has gone insane...

karma? choices? in a game? it has been done before... he mentioned something like the paragon/renegade thing from mass effect came close to whatever the kind of revelation he keep babbling about; however was/is he aware that a decade before mass effect, there were games that gave you even bigger freedom than (what he claimed to be on) GTA V? there were some RPGs that gave you options whether to finish the story in 100 hours or just 1 hour -literally bypassing much of the 'normal' gameplay, and this was not a glitch, it was designed that way-

you see, it's like apple patenting things that already existed long time ago yet some apple freaks claimed that apple invented it.

still talking about choices in games, some MMO games literally have sort of real world politics in it already -and karma is one side effect from politics-, so it's been done before, yet he talked as if he discovered something the world never seen before.

then he keep babbling about open standard game making tech that in reality is quite different than his seemingly utopian view about the future.

so I stand with my opinion that he has gone insane.

FateRider
  • FateRider

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

I just had a thought, you know how we have different endings. Perhaps its the same for the mount chiliad mural thing.
Now I'm not saying each ending will do something different.
More like each choice take you towards a different secret at the end.
Now look at the mural and we see ufo on the far left, left in rdr was evil, while right was good.
Perhaps gta is the same.

FateRider
  • FateRider

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

Who would have thought a video game drove him insane? Or was he insane before the game?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users