Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's the best way to get all of the cars Simeon wants?

23 replies to this topic
1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

Ever since I started playing online at launch, he's been messaging me about these cars. But I don't want to steal every car I see just to check if it's a car he wants because I will have bounties galore on my head. Is there some simple way of completing this? And what's the final payout? Is it even worth it?

UKJoshUK
  • UKJoshUK

Boss

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

Fathom FQ 2, Patriot(Hummer), Ocelot F620 (I think its called), thats all i can remember, they go for roughly 6-9k

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

Great questions, I concur.

el_roy1985
  • el_roy1985

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

I randomly jumped in one he wanted today. Looked sort of like a Nissan Juke.

I agree though, wish it was clearer on what cars. Like an email with pictures intead of a text.

Kill_flesh
  • Kill_flesh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Could someone post pictures of the cars he wants? I never remember the names

LegendaryMudkip
  • LegendaryMudkip

Based God Follower

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

Just read a text, remember the name, google it. Profit.

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles
hope this helps though picture is kinda small

musicman8667
  • musicman8667

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

So I got this mission, and I retrieved one of the cars, then the mission disappeared. Will it come back?

Hugef1
  • Hugef1

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

You have to just deliver ONE of the cars, not all of them.

Lisker
  • Lisker

Weeeeeee~

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

So I got this mission, and I retrieved one of the cars, then the mission disappeared. Will it come back?

Yes, he will msg you at random times.

But when you bring in one of those "green" (high priority) vehicles while you have that one open, you can no longer complete the text msg car request. 

musicman8667
  • musicman8667

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

alright thanks dude

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

these missions simeon sends you on to get certain cars and not bother to let you know around where you can find them is annoying.

owlbcnu
  • owlbcnu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

I found out you don't need the text. I stole some random car and got a message stating he wanted this car. I have not collected all the cars but I don't think there's an end. I think it's just another way to help players earn more money. As he pays more than the mod shop.

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

I intercept people trying to deliver Simeon vehicles to the dock. When killing someone and taking the car it won't allow me to park it at the dock to be paid for the delivery, this should be fixed

Scumbag_Dave
  • Scumbag_Dave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

Yes, he will msg you at random times.

But when you bring in one of those "green" (high priority) vehicles while you have that one open, you can no longer complete the text msg car request. 

What's the difference? I've noticed sometimes the texts show me where the "green" car is, and other texts don't tell me where the car is at all.

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

best way?

stay at the docks 

climb in the tower thing

snipe ppl trying to deliver the special or the sms car when driving the long road before the turn

get in, deliver, proffit

or maby kill the dude again seeing he spawns at the docks still.

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

They spawn at Michaels house.

sslickk1
  • sslickk1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:48 PM Edited by sslickk1, 28 October 2013 - 01:51 PM.

I always go for the F620. Find it near Franklin's second house, check the driveways, there's always one.

Goes for 12-14k.

Edit:
479px-F620-GTAV-Front.jpg

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

I always go for the F620. Find it near Franklin's second house, check the driveways, there's always one.

BS. This car rarely spawns at all. At least in my game.

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

I intercept people trying to deliver Simeon vehicles to the dock. When killing someone and taking the car it won't allow me to park it at the dock to be paid for the delivery, this should be fixed

It's not broken, there's nothing to fix.

Wait for them to respray it before you steal it.

MrSuave
  • MrSuave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

Ever since I started playing online at launch, he's been messaging me about these cars. But I don't want to steal every car I see just to check if it's a car he wants because I will have bounties galore on my head. Is there some simple way of completing this? And what's the final payout? Is it even worth it?

The best way IMO is to memorize what his cars look like. Someone posted the list above, and you can usually find them pretty fast if he's requested them. I found that they spawn more frequently after his text.

Payout for me has ranged from $5k - 11k.

I think it's worth it, it's super simple and only takes about 5 minutes to do in most cases.

What's the difference? I've noticed sometimes the texts show me where the "green" car is, and other texts don't tell me where the car is at all.

The difference is that the Green car is a "high priority vehicle", and is typically sent to everyone in the room with you. i.e. if you're in a crowded room, you'll usually have a few people going for the car, leading in some chases and deaths. You may have noticed an in-game alert at some point stating "XYZ has taken hold of the high priority vehicle"

These cars usually earn more a swell. I've got as much as $16k from one of these.

Scumbag_Dave
  • Scumbag_Dave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

The best way IMO is to memorize what his cars look like. Someone posted the list above, and you can usually find them pretty fast if he's requested them. I found that they spawn more frequently after his text.

Payout for me has ranged from $5k - 11k.

I think it's worth it, it's super simple and only takes about 5 minutes to do in most cases.

The difference is that the Green car is a "high priority vehicle", and is typically sent to everyone in the room with you. i.e. if you're in a crowded room, you'll usually have a few people going for the car, leading in some chases and deaths. You may have noticed an in-game alert at some point stating "XYZ has taken hold of the high priority vehicle"

These cars usually earn more a swell. I've got as much as $16k from one of these.

Thanks. So when I help Simeon with a non-high priority vehicle, does that mean others in my room can't see I'm doing it?

MrSuave
  • MrSuave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

Thanks. So when I help Simeon with a non-high priority vehicle, does that mean others in my room can't see I'm doing it?

Yup, that's correct. If you steal a vehicle from his text, the others in the room won't be alerted about it!

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

killing other player who are trying to deliver a car just ruins it for them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users