Is Constant Swearing a Prerequisite

40 replies to this topic
BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:18 AM

I just mute or set chat to Crew and friends. I wouldn't get your hopes up, no matter the gender, age, or console/PC. There is always a large group of retardedness, fix it by making your friends and filtering the dirt.

SodaFiz
  • SodaFiz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:28 AM

Coltfanjay psn. You can add me. I'm 42, married and have 3 daughters. The word bitch is unknown to me :)

Will do when I get back online this week!

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

Yeah, free-roam is constantly muted for me.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

May I please refer you to

Blur866
  • Blur866

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

I don't think this is thread worthy issue because

1. This happens all the time
2. Learn to use mute

I don't want to sound mean or anything but yeah...

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:48 AM

Yea, It's like Call of Duty all over again, Little children with an extremely high pitched voice talking tough...

I am enjoyed by most though, They can say whatever they want, But they're the one looking like retards.

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

/rant

Dont get me wrong,  the occasional swearing is normal. online/offline. but i find with GTAO ever single session i have been in since launch, the language is getting to be unbearable. f*ck this f*ck that, f*ck you bitch, f*ck f*ck f*ck and more f*ck.

Worse - being a female player. You are a target for everyone else. I play with my mic but i shut it occasionally. You get into groups and the men are like " whos is this dumb ass bitch?" The one that out shoots and out drives you idiot.

Really ? Is this how the younger generation views women? Ass dumb ass bitches?

Is there any mature adult players, if there there is, ffs show your hands.

/rant

Prepare yourself for an influx of creepers and grafters raising their hands.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

#1 Dinka Thrust Fan

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

This is news to you? I used to play TLaD freemode and had to spend entire games listening to nerds taking their virtual motorcycle clubs SUPER SRSLY, alternating between threatening and abusing one another with delightful terminology along the lines of "bitch nigga", "pussy fa**ot", ridiculous posturing like "you ain't nothin' but a punk bitch, kid" and talking about how they're in motorcycle clubs/the military IRL so they know how to use tactics from both of the above and apply them in GTA (yes, I once heard that exact conversation occur).

Join a party with friends so you don't have to listen, or turn your voice volume down. Invest in a nice Turtle Beach/Triton headset with separate volume controls so you can tune out the bullsh*t. Also, if you play 360, come play with me and my crew, we like people who don't spew crap all day. We've got two female members already, if that means anything.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

here this should help you understand....

JonVercetti
  • JonVercetti

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

Damn OP is such a fuking pussy.

Complaining about swearing? You must definitely not go out much.

Just for that, I'm going to cuss twice as much. I'm going to make my friends cuss twice as much. I'm going to have my future children cuss twice as much.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

/rant

Dont get me wrong,  the occasional swearing is normal. online/offline. but i find with GTAO ever single session i have been in since launch, the language is getting to be unbearable. f*ck this f*ck that, f*ck you bitch, f*ck f*ck f*ck and more f*ck.

Worse - being a female player. You are a target for everyone else. I play with my mic but i shut it occasionally. You get into groups and the men are like " whos is this dumb ass bitch?" The one that out shoots and out drives you idiot.

Really ? Is this how the younger generation views women? Ass dumb ass bitches?

Is there any mature adult players, if there there is, ffs show your hands.

/rant

GT:  Mr Walker 21.  You might hear the occasional "ah f***" out of me as I introduce my car into a tree, but not one of those people....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users