- Ethernet cable (that can reach from the Xbox to the PC
- Desktop or Laptop
- Smart phone USB cable
1. Plug in the Ethernet cable in to a your desktop or laptop, Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the Xbox.
2. Plug in your smartphone to the desktop or laptop using the smartphones USB cable
3. Go to your smartphones settings, more settings, tethering and portable hot spot and select USB tether
4. Turn on your Xbox
5. On your desktop or laptop go to network and sharing center
6. Network connections
7. hold down (ctrl) and select your phones local area connection (should have the device name underneath it) and also select the local connection of your Xbox to desktop or laptop
8. right click on either one of the selected connections and then click bridge connections
9. wait until the connections have bridged then restart your Xbox
10. if it does not instantly sign you into Xbox live go to Xbox settings, Network and then select test connection
I currently use this method to play games online and the connection speed is fine for me, my service provider is Vodafone.