Quantcast

» «
Photo

10k money per 1:20 minutes, scales with rank.

124 replies to this topic
jonc24
  • jonc24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by jonc24, 08 October 2013 - 07:28 PM.

Actually couldn't care less what your little glitch is. You want to spend hours grinding cash in a GAME mate? That's your problem. Ill just earn cash in real life while your at it. But this thread has to be the most pathetic cry for attention I've ever seen online. And THAT'S saying something. People weren't in here earlier, begging for you to divulge your secret, they just wanted to debunk you. I'd bet real money that you weren't the one that discovered it in the first place anyway. That's why you originally posted. In reality you were looking to see if you were the only one who knew about it so you could feel special. Seriously, let the thread die, fo out into the real world and find some real world friends or hey, even a girlfriend/boyfriend, whatever?! They might give you some of the attention you desperately crave.

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by GrieverXVII, 08 October 2013 - 08:49 PM.

I made a more direct and friendly thread on how to do this. Check it out and let me know what you think.and im sure many people were already doing this man...its boosting, its common everywhere. I just have a particular method we cane up with and i was curious if anyone was in the same boat. Guys are too uptight. Lets start fresh.

http://gtaforums.com...oosting-method/

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Some guy from my crew already has the most expensive mansion and a full garage full of luxury cars. He said all you have to do is keep replaying a mission for Gerald that hands out $9000 every time, I forget the name of it though.

modshateme
  • modshateme

Their wives, girlfriends, & daughters love me.

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

What a dumbass, if you bid on any race it takes YOUR money away if you lose.

I think you need to re-read it cuz your failing to understand bro lol. I keep changing the post so it looks better than my original post, because I am a dumbass.

You need to stop editing your original post in order to make up for bullsh*t said previously.

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

What a dumbass, if you bid on any race it takes YOUR money away if you lose.

I think you need to re-read it cuz your failing to understand bro lol. I keep changing the post so it looks better than my original post, because I am a dumbass.
You need to stop editing your original post in order to make up for bullsh*t said previously.

Show me the receipts or gtfo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users