Quantcast

» «
Photo

10k money per 1:20 minutes, scales with rank.

127 replies to this topic
GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:02 AM Edited by GrieverXVII, 08 October 2013 - 09:11 PM.

-editted- remaking thread :p

Heres the new thread. Enjoy.
http://gtaforums.com...oosting-method/

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Troll. None of the missions scale with rank.

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

Howabout somebody share? Otherwise I'm buying cash cards when theyre released and gonna be a millionaire.

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

I'm actually being dead serious, it takes a group of people to do though minimum 2. it's also not a mission, i'm already giving away too much info.

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

This is something me and my friends have found out even after the replay exploit was patched. It scales with rank, gives a nice chunk of RP and about 10k per round currently as well and can infinitely be replayed, easy to complete and brain dead easy and only takes on average 1 minute 20 seconds, I'm not going to share for its lifespan sake, but does anyone know what i'm talking about? Or am i alone on this?

Are you talking about the 9000 dollar mission? If so then yea but if not please tell me lol

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:49 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 08 October 2013 - 03:50 AM.

I'm actually being dead serious, it takes a group of people to do though minimum 2. it's also not a mission, i'm already giving away too much info.

"Hey, I found a mission where you get 100k cash and RP in 1:00!!! I am not telling where though, so you just got to believe me!"

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

This is something me and my friends have found out even after the replay exploit was patched. It scales with rank, gives a nice chunk of RP and about 10k per round currently as well and can infinitely be replayed, easy to complete and brain dead easy and only takes on average 1 minute 20 seconds, I'm not going to share for its lifespan sake, but does anyone know what i'm talking about? Or am i alone on this?

Are you talking about the 9000 dollar mission? If so then yea but if not please tell me lol

no it's not a job/mission, its more like a multiplayer thing, thats why it scales.

Spyem1
  • Spyem1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

A race?
  • stepladder likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

"Hey, I found a mission where you get 100k cash and RP in 1:00!!! I am not telling where though, so you just got to believe me!"

mmm its kinda hard to believe when you show no proof...

its like me coming here and braggin about a doing a thing that would rake $1million and 100k RP in 30 seconds, but i cant tell you what it is and how to do it...

put up or shut up!

GTASeriesFan
  • GTASeriesFan

Realest GTA Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:08 AM Edited by GTASeriesFan, 08 October 2013 - 04:09 AM.

Its called survival. You need to be atleast rank 15. There are 10 waves. You get 20,000 If you complete them all. Takes 15-20 minutes 

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

well i'd be pretty stupid to tell and have it patched in a week wouldn't I? this is not hard to figure out, don't be lazy and do some research and thnking instead of leeching from people. sheesh.

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

Its called survival. You need to be atleast rank 15. There are 10 waves. You get 20,000 If you complete them all. Takes 15-20 minutes 

no, this is $10,000, every 1 minute 20 seconds. I'm very surprised rockstar even has this kind of reward for something so easy,

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

to be honest, I have no intentions to troll/lie, i'm being honest, take it how you will. I don't want this to be patched anytime soon so i cannot share and i apologize...especially being a new member to this community, but it's really easier to figure out, just takes some thinking and fooling around. i already gave some pretty big hints, and my honest intention was to see if it's already known or if anyone knows what i'm talking about just to see how popular this may be to forsee a possible patch. as of right now it looks like not many know at all...which for me is good.

DownwardGoose
  • DownwardGoose

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

I also heard that there is a certain spot near Michael's house where if you shoot three times, spin around and then give the finger to one of your crew members, you get $44,594,643! Can't show you though too top secret.

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

I also heard that there is a certain spot near Michael's house where if you shoot three times, spin around and then give the finger to one of your crew members, you get $44,594,643! Can't show you though too top secret.

lol imma go try it..

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

Survivals are a great way to get RP and cash. 

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

shut up mate, dont spread the SECRET or R* will patch it!

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

GRIEVER atleast post your socialclub, so we can see your stats, bank balance and stuff...

put up or shut up!

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

GRIEVER atleast post your socialclub, so we can see your stats, bank balance and stuff...

put up or shut up!

how do i do this?

nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

put up or shut up!

how do i do this?
:sui:

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

put up or shut up!

how do i do this?

well shiet...im busy doing the exploit right now and you guys want some proof from me, why should i go through the effort. hand it to me peasants :p

Canes21
  • Canes21

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

This exploit I am doing is $11k ever 63 seconds. But I can't tell you about it Griever because obviously if I do, Rockstar will patch it, but if I don't, they'll never see or know that it's an exploit at all because they can't access that data and see anything being abused because this is an online game on cloud servers and that means no data is online for them to monitor and make adjustments too.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

just give us your R* social club name so we can search. and look at your bank account that should have some millions, after all its 10k per minute!

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:46 AM Edited by GrieverXVII, 08 October 2013 - 05:51 AM.

put up or shut up!

how do i do this?

well shiet...im busy doing the exploit right now and you guys want some proof from me, why should i go through the effort. hand it to me peasants :p

actually you know what, i actually shouldnt of even made this thread. how'd i know it would either be filled with 1 of 2 responses, "GIMME EXPLOIX PLZZZZ" or "LIARRRRR!"...even if i told all of you, i know the majority of you are just ungrateful noobs/leechers who would probably kill me in a heartbeat on gta online so with that said, i take my leave, I've got nothing to prove to people anyway, what matters is that i'm gaining from it and there's a whole lotta jelly up in here.

This exploit I am doing is $11k ever 63 seconds. But I can't tell you about it Griever because obviously if I do, Rockstar will patch it, but if I don't, they'll never see or know that it's an exploit at all because they can't access that data and see anything being abused because this is an online game on cloud servers and that means no data is online for them to monitor and make adjustments too.

dude don't be an idiot. this is an obvious statement, i'd just like this to last more than one week unlike the last one...

just give us your R* social club name so we can search. and look at your bank account that should have some millions, after all its 10k per minute!

...do the math fool, even at 10k per minute, getting a million is no-life status, i actually have a mortgage to pay and a full-time job to attend...

• LawrenceEU likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

hahahahaha FAKERY DEBUNKED!!!

whats the deal, just give us the name thats it...

you can look me up, CarimboHanky you would see i havent played much of GTAO and have like 8k in the bank.

just give your name...

bensons
  • bensons

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

Useless thread is useless thread.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

still should have a couple thousands in the bank...

the time you waste making up job and morgages excuses you can save it by just telling us your R* SocialClub name, its that easy!

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

hahahahaha FAKERY DEBUNKED!!!

whats the deal, just give us the name thats it...

you can look me up, CarimboHanky you would see i havent played much of GTAO and have like 8k in the bank.

just give your name...

this is why i'm not gonna say anything, cuz people like this like to insult...then ask for the goods...lol how does that make me want to say anything at all? lol told u...ungrateful people don't deserve anything.

lilmikey
  • lilmikey

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

this guys a joke

bensons
  • bensons

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

we're not worthy, we're not worthy.