Just took Trevor out for a swim.  2vaks9d.jpg

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

Is that real?

I have seen plenty of sharks but is hat real?

Vankwish
  • Vankwish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

Once in a lifetime lucky shot, just took it on our phone, real as it gets.  My boyfriend was getting ready to do a mission by the beach and I told him to hit the water and find JAWS since we had seen him in previous GTA.  He swam far out, all the way in to the dark blue area of ocean on map, pass the red boueys, swam around about 5 mins and a red dot appeared on the map underneath him, then it circled him several times then pulled him under and I snapped the shot.  I'll never get a shot like that again, just wanted to share.

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

But that is so much bigger then the normal sharks in the game!

Vankwish
  • Vankwish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

It was friggn HUGE.  Biggest one I've seen yet!!

Vankwish
  • Vankwish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

The TV is a 42 inch Vizio and took over half the screen.

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:23 AM Edited by Lanzfeld113, 08 October 2013 - 02:23 AM.

Meh...

Dat join date though...

Nope.

Vankwish
  • Vankwish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

LOL  I just joined so I could share this pic specifically, I have no reason to come here and troll.  It was an enjoyable moment for us, this was the first forum in google and I clicked it, simple as that.  Believe what you will, however, that sucker is in fact real.  Hope everyone else enjoys!

Limiter
  • Limiter

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:31 AM

I encountered a shark like that as well. Definitely real. you need to swim in deep ocean areas for a while to find one. Don't doubt someone because they joined recently. :)

• Vankwish likes this

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

To GUARANTEE a shark you need to swim in the ocean near where one of the hidden packages are, WITHOUT a boat. 100% a shark will be by very very soon. I dove underwater and tried to punch it as it came close to me to scare it off. Impossible. If it wants to eat you, it's going to eat you. I don't remember if mine was that big or not. They could vary in size too. I saw a screenshot of a shark in the road someone ran over and it was much smaller than that. It was big enough though.

GTAmazing
  • GTAmazing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

Umm. This looks exactly the same size as the normal shark. Unless i have a side by side size comparison, what you're dealing with here is your average run-of the mill shark.

Lethita
  • Lethita

Something Slayer...

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

Umm. This looks exactly the same size as the normal shark. Unless i have a side by side size comparison, what you're dealing with here is your average run-of the mill shark.

I understand your skepticism, because of the angle, it could mistakenly look bigger, but eh, bigger fish to fry.

Spoiler

hades-gif.gif

• KiiNGKiiLL likes this

KiiNGKiiLL
  • KiiNGKiiLL

Semper Fatalis Leader

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

I understand your skepticism, because of the angle, it could mistakenly look bigger, but eh, bigger fish to fry.

Spoiler

hades-gif.gif

2n24bh1.gif

• Lethita likes this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

Oh my. And I was far out in the deep blue area today too doing some shark hunting. Killed many sharks btw. I like to dive out of my boat and look tasty and helpless for the sharks before jumping back in and then gunning them down with my Combat MG.

Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger gun...

Police24
  • Police24

Vice City Cop

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:19 AM

Once in a lifetime lucky shot, just took it on our phone, real as it gets.  My boyfriend was getting ready to do a mission by the beach and I told him to hit the water and find JAWS since we had seen him in previous GTA.  He swam far out, all the way in to the dark blue area of ocean on map, pass the red boueys, swam around about 5 mins and a red dot appeared on the map underneath him, then it circled him several times then pulled him under and I snapped the shot.  I'll never get a shot like that again, just wanted to share.

JAWS was in the previous GTA???...you mean GTA 4??? I haven't seen anything about a giant shark in GTA 4! I know that when you take the helicopter rides around the city, one of the guides talks about bodies washing up on the beach with hugh bite marks on them, But I've never actually seen anything like that. 

Police24
  • Police24

Vice City Cop

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

Thats NOT a huge shark. You just happened to take the picture right before it bite trevor. You took the picture while it was close to the camera, so it appears larger than normal.

GTAmazing
  • GTAmazing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

Thats NOT a huge shark. You just happened to take the picture right before it bite trevor. You took the picture while it was close to the camera, so it appears larger than normal.

Exactly. Nothing to see here. If you others still dont get our point i muself will head down to Vespucci and take a pic pf the first 'small' shark i see.

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Ahhhh...I see now.

Tricksy camera angle and all.

Is there a huge shark though? I mean bigger then the normal ones we see?

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

if anyone noticed when you meet the lady for the sub parts she mentions a white shark .

so it is very possible there is a great white out there bigger than a normal shark .

Logum
  • Logum

Crystal Clear

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

If you look at the map that's come with the game, you'll see a shark at one spot out in the water. Maybe that's where it is?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users