Photo

Cash Cards

7 replies to this topic
reconman44
  • reconman44

Realist Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

While in-game,you can access PlaystationStore/XboxStore in the Pause menu.In these stores you can use actual money to buy cash cards.Well it keeps saying its down for maintenance.Does anyone know when it'll be up.

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by jmack3d, 08 October 2013 - 03:42 AM.

Who knows.. hopefullly soon. Gonna get millions! Watch for the haters though who think buying cash with real money is lame. They're just broke bums who live with their mom. Or kids who shouldn't be playing the game anyways. People like me who work a lot and make good money need an option like cash cards. I don't have the time to play for hours to rack up lots of $

Pay to win baby!!!!

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

hopefully soon i wana buy a nice car

Spyem1
  • Spyem1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

I work a lot too and want to buy some does anyone know if R* has said anything about this?

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

Who knows.. hopefullly soon. Gonna get millions! Watch for the haters though who think buying cash with real money is lame. They're just broke bums who live with their mom. Or kids who shouldn't be playing the game anyways. People like me who work a lot and make good money need an option like cash cards. I don't have the time to play for hours to rack up lots of $

Pay to win baby!!!!

please tell me you are joking..

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

They've said they won't be selling them until they're sure they've addressed issues with game money disappearing/draining unexpectedly. They've also said it won't be game breaking as you still have to level to be allowed to buy high end stuff even if you paid real money for the cash...

Android
  • Android

Nitrogen iodine carbon potassium

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

Pay to win baby!!!!

...or maybe we have a life unlike you, buddy.

nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Pay to win baby!!!!

...or maybe we have a life unlike you, buddy.
or maybe he works a lot like it said in his post? Can you read?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users