» «
Photo

Weazel News: Construction begins on pipeline to Canada

38 replies to this topic
TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:22 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 08 October 2013 - 12:23 PM.

GTA Canada? no thanks. I'll just keep my money and eat real bacon.

R* keeps getting worse by the second...

The first mission you play is in Canada you smart ass , i'll just eat bacon loll GTFO --->

Yeah...but I didn't know that it was Canada beforehand. Had R* advertised GTA as: GTA CANADA, I would've kept my money and et real bacon. I was forced into North Yankton. It was a beautiful snowy place, but it was....Canada. Canada? Really? What happened R*? Why not snowy Chicago or made some little snowy town high in the mountains. Bad story writing, bad design. Sorry you can't coprhend that, friendo

So you are criticizing the writers saying bad writing, bad design, but right before that you suggested "snowy Chicago"??? hahahha I know people that live in Chicago and don't want to be there. If they would have put Chicago in, it would have killed the franchise, put R* in so much debt they would have never recovered.

Well, unless GTA: Detroit was a hit. 

EDIT: Rumor has it GTA: Detroit is a 3rd person shooter, no cars, no money, just guns and ghetto.....

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

I have definitely thought about a North Yankton DLC featuring the three playable characters of Michael, Trevor, and Brad but I can't see them making 10-15 missions out of it either so there will need to be something more.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

I have definitely thought about a North Yankton DLC featuring the three playable characters of Michael, Trevor, and Brad but I can't see them making 10-15 missions out of it either so there will need to be something more.

Ummmmm, Brad is dead bro....

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Ummmmm, Brad is dead bro....

I thought it was obvious that if there was a North Yankton DLC that it would set 9 years in the past and that the pipeline to Canada was to be taken as figurative speech.

There would be no point, both with consideration to story and character progression, for a NY DLC to be set after the events of V. More sense to be a prequel if it were to happen at all.

mdgrncw
  • mdgrncw

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

It's probably just political satire as the new pipeline from Canada to the US has been a very hot topic with lots of opposition.  I don't see how a pipeline could lead into a DLC mission since I can't see how criminals could make any money off of it.  Unless they introduce an environmentally conscious terrorist or something..lol

That's what I was going to say. It was a big issue people didn't want it. It just has to be a reference to rl.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

Its NOT NY! They have already said this main!

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

R* keeps getting worse by the

So do a bunch of Yanks seriously think that a fictional place called North Yankton is somewhere in Canada?

FYI - Canadian Bacon only exists in the USA.  We call it Back Bacon or Ham.

I was 1. high. 2. kidding about it being in Canada. Goddamn we just played the game and understand it was North Dakota long ago. I was humoring myself with this idiots ignorance to completely discredit him. I guess sarcasm is hard to detect. I used to go to Canada every year with my uncle and his buddies to hunt and fish. We'd take in mass amounts of beer and weed and kick back for a week. They call ham bacon and I always made fun of'em for it. I'd fry bacon and show them what real bacon is and how to hunt and fish.

z06z33
  • z06z33

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by z06z33, 08 October 2013 - 02:12 PM.

R* keeps getting worse by the second...

The first mission you play is in Canada you smart ass , i'll just eat bacon loll GTFO --->

Yeah...but I didn't know that it was Canada beforehand. Had R* advertised GTA as: GTA CANADA, I would've kept my money and et real bacon. I was forced into North Yankton. It was a beautiful snowy place, but it was....Canada. Canada? Really? What happened R*? Why not snowy Chicago or made some little snowy town high in the mountains. Bad story writing, bad design. Sorry you can't coprhend that, friendo

Did you get ass raped by some Mounties or somthin? Is that why you hate Canada?

Dudley_Do_Right_Horse.jpg

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 08 October 2013 - 05:00 PM.

removed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users