Photo

The Hearse

72 replies to this topic
the-axis
  • the-axis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

I have a Hearse...They spawn rarely online at the church beside the big cemetery in northern Los Santos...if someone has one and is driving it in your session they spawn more often...if the person who has one drives to that cemetery there will usually be three Hearses there (2 at the church and 1 in the parking lot)...if you want one you can send me a friend request and a message that you are online and want a Hearse...I will join your session and drive my hearse to that cemetery and make one spawn for you... PSN: marlintinis

c4grafx
  • c4grafx

--TEAM HURE--

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:00 AM

I have a Hearse...They spawn rarely online at the church beside the big cemetery in northern Los Santos...if someone has one and is driving it in your session they spawn more often...if the person who has one drives to that cemetery there will usually be three Hearses there (2 at the church and 1 in the parking lot)...if you want one you can send me a friend request and a message that you are online and want a Hearse...I will join your session and drive my hearse to that cemetery and make one spawn for you... PSN: marlintinis

c$ckstar give me more space !!

EnviesSorrow
  • EnviesSorrow

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

If anyone needs 1 hit me up xbox360 "EnviesSorrow"

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

If anyone needs 1 hit me up xbox360 "EnviesSorrow"

Apparently that name doesnt exist

SAS_Ghostrider
  • SAS_Ghostrider

Rooftop Sniper

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

You can't find one online.  It's modded in.

Hearses will spawn online if you are with someone that has one (xbox) i have done it for many people now ive lost count so easy drive to 2 locations with hearses other person gets out boom hearse parked up

lh9488411
  • lh9488411

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:08 AM

I Found The Hearse in free roam next to the church when I went past it 3 of them were there (invite session)

helppleasehelp
  • helppleasehelp

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:59 PM

I have it in lime green with pink rims in SP. It's fully upgraded and hauls ass. I like the coffin inthe back, too

Can u help get me one. I read that if u get someone who has a hurse. U can go to a church and it will respone

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:01 PM

You can't find one online.  It's modded in.

Hearses will spawn online if you are with someone that has one (xbox) i have done it for many people now ive lost count so easy drive to 2 locations with hearses other person gets out boom hearse parked up

The first statement is not true. I found mine totally by chance a while back at the church, in Free Roam.

The second statement is true, as I've given away over a dozen to other players. Everyone loves it because I pick them up, at night, and deliver them to the church in this:

0_0.jpg

BigBuckHunter7609
  • BigBuckHunter7609

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

So is someone looking for the hearse on PS3, just send me a FR, and take you to it.

So is someone looking for the hearse on PS3, just send me a FR, and take you to it.

buckhunter7609 add me. I would like a hearse please

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck
  • iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:34 PM

looking for a hearse for a friend, add me on xbox, gamer tag is SayJeremyy. 

thanks!

Crossed Sabres
  • Crossed Sabres

Miss LS Organizer

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

I'm assuming this vehicle will be added for purchase during a Halloween special event. If it has a primary and secondary color, I'm going to paint it red and white like the Ghostbusters one.

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

I'm assuming this vehicle will be added for purchase during a Halloween special event. If it has a primary and secondary color, I'm going to paint it red and white like the Ghostbusters one.

The Ghostbusters car was an ambulance.

• Moose Thompson and Bozzah like this

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

Attention all, go here:

http://gtaforums.com...ciation-thread/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users