Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can I save more than one plane in the hangar?

14 replies to this topic
er_rusty
  • er_rusty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

Hi, I bought the hangar with Michael and Franklin, very large hangars, seems to three aircraft. The fact is that the first thing I did was steal the fighter jet .... and put it in the hangar, perfect, every time I go back there it is.

But now I have a problem, if I steal another plane and I put it inside with the fighter jet, when I come back, SURPRISE! I have only the new plane my fighter jet is no longer .... I reload the saved game with only my fighter jet, and I've tried even buying online a plane, the web site tells me that buying is effective, but never appears the new aircraft purchased in the hagar....

CAN I HAVE MORE OF A PLANE IN THESE HANGARS? or can only be one stolen or three bought????

I do not understand ....

Thank you!

Miketv
  • Miketv

I forgot to remember to forget.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

Same thing happens here with stolen aircrafts. I think you can only keep one stolen plane, but you can buy several on the in-game internet, and they will be there, but you have to press a button to see a list of them. It's best to buy, because these hangars are kinda bugged.

er_rusty
  • er_rusty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

Same thing happens here with stolen aircrafts. I think you can only keep one stolen plane, but you can buy several on the in-game internet, and they will be there, but you have to press a button to see a list of them. It's best to buy, because these hangars are kinda bugged.

Yes...Maybe It's best to buy, but i can't buy a fighter jet (I think), and is the best aircraft of the game with difference....

Miketv
  • Miketv

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

Yes...Maybe It's best to buy, but i can't buy a fighter jet (I think), and is the best aircraft of the game with difference....

Sadly but yes, the only 'safe' way to keep the planes permanently there is buying them.

er_rusty
  • er_rusty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

Sadly but yes, the only 'safe' way to keep the planes permanently there is buying them.

I do not understand, i mean, I can save purchased cars and stolen cars in the same garage, but not stolen aircraft and purchased aircraft????
Regarding boats, how many boats can I have?

Thank you

Miketv
  • Miketv

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

I do not understand, i mean, I can save purchased cars and stolen cars in the same garage, but not stolen aircraft and purchased aircraft????

Thank you

I think you can have an unlimited number of purchased planes and boats. When you are at the hangar or the marina, you have to press a button to show a list of every vehicle that you have bought. Stolen boats and planes, are something else, i think you can only keep one, and if you buy one at the internet, the stolen one will disappear. The 'stolen system' of keeping vehicles, only works "properly" with cars.

er_rusty
  • er_rusty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Thank you

I think you can have an unlimited number of purchased planes and boats. When you are at the hangar or the marina, you have to press a button to show a list of every vehicle that you have bought. Stolen boats and planes, are something else, i think you can only keep one, and if you buy one at the internet, the stolen one will disappear. The 'stolen system' of keeping vehicles, only works "properly" with cars.

Does anyone know any method to contact ROCKSTAR to ask about this?

Thank you

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

I wish I could keep more than one stolen heli/plane.  This needs to be fixed.

nin8220
  • nin8220

Recreation Gamer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:41 PM Edited by nin8220, 10 October 2013 - 09:41 PM.

While we are on the subject of saving items. How many cars can you buy on the internet and store in your garage?

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

While we are on the subject of saving items. How many cars can you buy on the internet and store in your garage?

nin8220
  • nin8220

Recreation Gamer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Thank you very much sir. :/

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:29 AM Edited by bango31, 18 October 2013 - 06:29 AM.

As far as purchased vehicles go--at least in the Story Mode--what happens if you fly a purchased helicopter out to the military base and leave it there (after stealing a jet)? Do you get that heli back or no?

Man, they really need an insurance policy-type deal in Story Mode.

Miketv
  • Miketv

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by Miketv, 18 October 2013 - 11:56 AM.

As far as purchased vehicles go--at least in the Story Mode--what happens if you fly a purchased helicopter out to the military base and leave it there (after stealing a jet)? Do you get that heli back or no?

Man, they really need an insurance policy-type deal in Story Mode.

Yes man, the purchased helicopter will return to the hangar (like magic :O). Completely agree about the insurance thing, it would be perfect, but i doubt they will add.

Lord_Ant_Warrior
  • Lord_Ant_Warrior

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

Also, does anybody know about the Military vehicles you buy as Trevor, whether they respawn in the hanger too after leaving them somewhere? With Mike and Franklin it's not an issue as they can only store Military vehicles in their car garages but with Trevor it intrigues me. Especially since I bought a Crusader online and it made my Cuban cargo plane (forget the name) disappear without the option of returning it.

Miketv
  • Miketv

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Also, does anybody know about the Military vehicles you buy as Trevor, whether they respawn in the hanger too after leaving them somewhere? With Mike and Franklin it's not an issue as they can only store Military vehicles in their car garages but with Trevor it intrigues me. Especially since I bought a Crusader online and it made my Cuban cargo plane (forget the name) disappear without the option of returning it.

Yep, they respawn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users