Quantcast

» «
Photo

There is a room behind Fort Zancudo Bunker doors!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic
Sliderv2
  • Sliderv2

Dude from Europe

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Go to 0:48 in my video:

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Are you getting shot through the door?  You can definitely see enemies on the other side.. good find!

The_Epsilonist
  • The_Epsilonist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Myself and others have managed to no clip through the doors, it is definitely an elevator but once you're inside there's nothing you can do but kill yourself to get out.

ObiJ0hnkenobi
  • ObiJ0hnkenobi

Trevors best freind

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Great find there, im going to try this now

ObiJ0hnkenobi
  • ObiJ0hnkenobi

Trevors best freind

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

Myself and others have managed to no clip through the doors, it is definitely an elevator but once you're inside there's nothing you can do but kill yourself to get out.

How did you manage that please?

The_Epsilonist
  • The_Epsilonist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by The_Epsilonist, 07 October 2013 - 09:57 PM.

I did this during one of Trevor's missions, I think it is called fair game.

At the end of the mission Cletus tells you to find and shoot your own Elk and take a picture of it, instead of shooting the Elk I drove to Fort Zancudo (for some reason you don't get a wanted level when you enter the area and are able to roam wherever you like, just don't shoot your gun or you will fail the current mission by scaring off the Elk).

Once I was inside I made my way to the elevator bunker and drove the car inside it (I spawned a Rapid GT)  angling it so there was just a little gap between the car and the elevator doors, after that I just kept jumping towards the corner of the doors so that every time I would end up getting stuck under the car it would automatically drag me out, eventually (it took a bit of time), it dragged me out from under the car to behind the elevator doors.

• ObiJ0hnkenobi likes this

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

If it's an elevator and does something, then most likely you have to do something to activate the door to open then it takes you up or down

KillaVolt
  • KillaVolt

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

just don't shoot your gun or you will fail the current mission by scaring off the Elk).

Wrong!, you can fire your gun, but you cannot make any explosions, like blowing up cars or grenades.

HOWEVER for some odd reason you can fire as many missles in the buzzard chopper that you want and it doesn't scare the elk.

OriginalDeathCrew
  • OriginalDeathCrew

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

That elevator is the way down to something sweet. The sun on the roof shining is showing the way there... But how to get it to work?
Dressed with military clothes?

ObiJ0hnkenobi
  • ObiJ0hnkenobi

Trevors best freind

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

That elevator is the way down to something sweet. The sun on the roof shining is showing the way there... But how to get it to work?

never found any military clothes, has anyone?

LJ Silver
  • LJ Silver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

Nope, but if i remember correctly at end of story you get FIB clothes.

UFO's have FIB signs on them.

So maybe, FIB car + FIB clothes  + elevator door = profit ?

ObiJ0hnkenobi
  • ObiJ0hnkenobi

Trevors best freind

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

its all worth a try

DaltyFbaby
  • DaltyFbaby

Notorious Drunkard

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

Lmao here go the amateur speculations now.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

@DaltyFbaby

Hehe, yep, but at least something else have been found.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

Lmao here go the amateur speculations now.

Amateur as in... speculations like all the other ones?

sleekycnt277
  • sleekycnt277

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:25 AM Edited by sleekycnt277, 08 October 2013 - 08:13 AM.

I did this during one of Trevor's missions, I think it is called fair game.

At the end of the mission Cletus tells you to find and shoot your own Elk and take a picture of it, instead of shooting the Elk I drove to Fort Zancudo (for some reason you don't get a wanted level when you enter the area and are able to roam wherever you like, just don't shoot your gun or you will fail the current mission by scaring off the Elk).

Once I was inside I made my way to the elevator bunker and drove the car inside it (I spawned a Rapid GT)  angling it so there was just a little gap between the car and the elevator doors, after that I just kept jumping towards the corner of the doors so that every time I would end up getting stuck under the car it would automatically drag me out, eventually (it took a bit of time), it dragged me out from under the car to behind the elevator doors.

I just tried this and glitched through. I'm going to try calling the 555 numbers, anybody have any other suggestions while I'm here? 

7B5cTfI.jpg

edit:

Didn't find anything in the room.  I don't know why they'd bother making the room if there was nothing to it, but the room is done really badly so I don't think there is anything to it  (during day you can see the sky on the floor, there's random white lights on the floor and wall, and there aren't even any buttons inside to go up or down. There's also no space for the doors to slide into, just wall)

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

You don't get FIB clothes. You get Highway Patrol, SCUBA Land, and Spec Ops

Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

I just tried this and glitched through. I'm going to try calling the 555 numbers, anybody have any other suggestions while I'm here? 

7B5cTfI.jpg

edit:

Didn't find anything in the room.  I don't know why they'd bother making the room if there was nothing to it, but the room is done really badly so I don't think there is anything to it  (during day you can see the sky on the floor, there's random white lights on the floor and wall, and there aren't even any buttons inside to go up or down. There's also no space for the doors to slide into, just wall)

Did it look like there was any possibility that the floor you are standing on in the untextured room would be the roof of the elevator? Seeing as the sign outside says its on the -1 floor . My hunch is that the UFO beam above it will raise the elevator from -1 to ground level given certain circumstances. Far fetched I know.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

Why are people dialling numbers on their phones when they get into or near the lift?  It ISN'T elevator music playing on the phones, it's HOLD music.  It has nothing to do with elevators.

• Matt_Vinyl likes this

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

As far as I know, once you clip through walls, the interior is gone. The interior is loaded on the spot via a trigger, so that's why there is a room behind the -1 elevator, so when a trigger is reached the doors open and you can walk in and press a button to go down or something, that's why you can see the space behind it.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

someone should tweet someone from R* and ask for a clue, no matter how small of one

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

someone should tweet someone from R* and ask for a clue, no matter how small of one

Well, it is free to sign up on Twitter. What's stopping you from doing that?

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

Oh wow hi Slider! I never knew you had a GTAForums account :p. Does J*Games have one too?

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

Oh wow hi Slider! I never knew you had a GTAForums account :p. Does J*Games have one too?

Please do not bump threads without contributing. If you have a question unrelated to the topic at hand please PM that person instead of asking in the thread. Thanks. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users