I really hope they add a zombie mode for gta 5. I know many others have thought about this or at least talked about it.
Here are some ideas for a Zombie mode =]
1. Less vehicles - Less vehicles means a lot less things to load on the map and would make it more scary if there are zombies
2. Jerry Can "fuel for planes/helicopters" - This i think would be awesome. They already have the fuel and now all they would need is a meter that would go down when flying and go up when using fuel.
3. Zombies - They need to be scary and and also a pain. Make them fast and strong. Not too strong to where you get killed in 1 hit but make them hurt.
4. Food - Food should give you more health when eaten and should also be able to be used while in a vehicle.
5. Stealth walk - This should come in handy when walking in a zombie infested world. When you want to get around you should be quite.
6. Ammo & health - should also be scattered around the map.
Great ideas from jdkzombie
If you want to play deathmatch or racing go play forza or CoD.
See how that works both ways?
I love zombie games. However, they are unfortunately overdone. And people bitch about it ( which in my eyes would make it a perfect dlc idea)
Why not aliens? They were in SP when M and T were tripping balls in the modern art park thing.
Or a huge survival mode, where every thing is out to get you?
But I want the zombie mode. Even if it was basically a MP only selectable option, like when you join GTA online, it asks you if you want a Normal room, or a Undead room.
Choosing normal gets you your typical room full of d bags.
Choosing Undead gets you a room full of the ideas you posted in the OP.
My additions are:
1. Ammunation's are randomly selected to open for a set amount of time, meaning even if you are in LS by the docks, the one in Paletto bay Opens, you guys better jump in some vehicles and boogie that direction for a jerry can and bullets. It would behoove your group to all keep jerry cans for gas for whoever has the most capable vehicle.
2. The undead can spawn in a variety of flavors so to speak. You can get you atypical Resident Evil zombies, ( the original) that are slow, unintelligent. You can get your Resident evil 6 zombies, that can move faster and are a bit smarter. You can have your meth'ed up crackhead World War Z zombies. And maybe just maybe, throw in some special things like whats found in Dead Island, the rammer, the L4D witch or hunter or something.
3. Give us incendiary grenades/rounds for the grenade launcher.
4. Also flares to throw as a visual distraction for the undead. Perhaps even flare rounds for the grenade launcher.
NOTE* You can only have 1 type of ammo for your GL at any time, so no 20 explosive, 20 Incendiary, and 20 smoke or flares. It's 20 of 1 type, then you have to purchase 20 of a different if you want to try something else.
5. Purchasing goods at a liquor store, like eCola, and Meteorite bars, they replenish more health, but you have to complete tasks for the store owners, ranging from menial, to sometimes ridiculously long, but worth the hassle.
6. Random interactions with Gangs, Police, and Merryweather, where you can sit back and watch as they get mowed down by the undead, or help them at risk of them either shooting you, or possibly getting supplies from them, like life packs, armor, ammunition, jerry can's, or even access to an armored up gang vehicle or something.
7. Absolutely ZERO friendly fire. None. No melee up close to friendlies either. Similar to how posse's worked in RDR.
8. Special weapon modifications you can purchase that only populate, or exist in Undead mode. Bayonets on rifles, Soda can suppressor's, stuff like that.
9. Possible to find ammo on fallen undead. Like undead gang members, police men, merryweather, they all may still have a few mags on their person.
10. Even when using full suppression, or melee only, the undead will gravitate towards your location so that no one place is truly safe for long. Outside of temporary safe houses, that cost money or resources to "bring up to standard". Meaning, that even though you eradicated all the small fry around a certain safe house, it gives a day in game time of an undead free zone around there, but shortly after the time limit is reached, the undead will seem to swarm in to reclaim an area, which they can be held off, but it might be more beneficial to move on to another location, as some other locations may be less congested now that the area you were in is rampant with undead.
11. Hate to say it, but random occurrences where something happens to alert the undead to your location and they come in droves, some slow, others that sprint like they are direct Usain Bolt clones. Think of the horde like in L4D. But much more random, both in quantity spawned, types of undead spawned, and how they attack you.
This is all what i have so far. If you guys have any ideas at all plz list them below. Would be awesome if rockstar listened to our ideas and made a zombie mode for DLC. =]