Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you Lose your Hair after you Wear a Mask?

14 replies to this topic
OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

I constantly lose my hair and am left bald after wearing a mask in ONline. Does this happen to anyone else? It's kind of annoying because I'd prefer if my character didn't constantly look like a neo-Nazi. I've tried to get my "hair cut" several times to reset it. It seems to hold for a bit after a while,but I don't know if it's loading into a game with the mask or out of a job, or what does it. But there is a certain point where the hair gets removed and saves that way.

jc20
  • jc20

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

When I first used a mask, my character lost his hair.  I had to pay to barber to get it back lol.  Since then, when I take the mask off my character appears bald, but once I leave the inventory his hair returns.

bigMARS
  • bigMARS

AKA MARSmogul

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

I did what jc20 suggested and my dude is bald. I think its random. you have to commit to a mask or steal enough $ to get yourself a haircut. 

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Yeah I just leave a mask on now.

I was trying to figure out when he would go bald. It seemed to happen when I would put my mask on in a car, but then it seemed like it was just random. So im not sure.

Genocide Chapters
  • Genocide Chapters

Fallen Angel

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

It happened to me, so after that I never put a mask back on.

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

I have a couple friend that play as bald characters by default and then they wear the mask and take it off they HAVE hair! How messed up is that? Love the game, but I am not paying for any more haircuts.

TrueElement
  • TrueElement

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

This has happened to me multiple time, there is a easy fix. When you take off your mask and your hair is gone; just put the mask back on and take it off. Your hair should come back, works for me every time.

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

My character is bald by default and only used the mask one time, still bald after I took it off.

Question???  Can you take off the mask when not at your closet area?

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

My character is bald by default and only used the mask one time, still bald after I took it off.

Yes, you can use the Inventory system by pressing and holding the Select Button. Then go to inventory and there is an option specific to the mask. Although there is no direct action to take it off or put it on, the select menu works just fine. And at least you don't have to go home to put it on, or off.

mdcw9
  • mdcw9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

are we talking about in game or out? cz ive had problems with either or :/

Kraegos
  • Kraegos

GTA player since 1997

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

This bug only affects masks that cover the whole head.
Hockey masks don't remove your hair.

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Yes, you can use the Inventory system by pressing and holding the Select Button. Then go to inventory and there is an option specific to the mask. Although there is no direct action to take it off or put it on, the select menu works just fine. And at least you don't have to go home to put it on, or off.

Thanks! :colgate:

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

My girl lost her eyebrows for some reason today.  :/  Even dashboarding and restarting the game didn't bring 'em back.  Finally had to pay to get her makeup changed (which did fix it).

Weird...

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:58 PM Edited by OptionalZero, 10 October 2013 - 08:01 PM.

My girl lost her eyebrows for some reason today.  :/  Even dashboarding and restarting the game didn't bring 'em back.  Finally had to pay to get her makeup changed (which did fix it).

Weird...

Yeah I've bought back my haircut many times by now... it's getting a little irritating.

Oh and do you mean 'your female character' or your 'girlfriend's character'?

Because if it's girlfriend, then Kudos to having a girlfriend that plays GTA with you! If I could find a girl that liked GTA and Hiking I'd probably marry her, lol.

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

Post Patch 1.4:I still lose my hair after wearing  mask.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users