Photo

Vehicle Screenshots: Custom Rides & Garages

27,075 replies to this topic
Gr8bighead
  • Gr8bighead

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:04 AM

So I'm in a bit of a predicament (once again) when it comes to my Monroe.

What color scheme should I go with?

Orange?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I like the orange.

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:57 AM

Made a few more changes - my garage seems to change on a daily basis lol

Been playing around with colour combos, probably will replace my whole garage again tonight - need to take the tinted windows off the stinger.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

NinJa_SideSwipe
  • NinJa_SideSwipe

Formerly known as Synophrys

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:28 AM Edited by Synophrys, 16 December 2013 - 09:30 AM.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I know it's a trans am/camaro but I call it my Rx7 fc.

It's modeled after a nissan 240x lol.

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:03 AM

Made a few more changes - my garage seems to change on a daily basis lol

Been playing around with colour combos, probably will replace my whole garage again tonight - need to take the tinted windows off the stinger.

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

wow a garage i actually find cool (y)

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

MAGA

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:19 AM

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

It's an Imponte.. which is Pontiac.. which makes it a Firebird Trans Am. It's nowhere near a 240SX. No S-chassis had T-tops, and the taillights are almost exact copies of trans am taillights. Don't be so confident unless you're right.

007Nick700
  • 007Nick700

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:30 AM

Rancher XL (great for ramming, taking fire, and carrying people into fights)

0_0.jpg

Bobcat XL (another great mission truck, very tough truck)

0_0.jpg

Where did you get the Rancher and the Bobcat?

I found the Rancher over in the lower right corner of the map, near where the "Processed" Survival mission takes place.

I found the Bobcat over in the mid-upper right portion of the map, near the 'No Country for Old Man" easter egg. I've also seen them near the Southern Entrance to Ft. Zancudo, over by that the big gas station.

Thanks, I'm going to look for it

staticguy
  • staticguy

★ Watch out for ur stop!We go deep into the ghetto!

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:37 AM

Guys.... i'm loving the khameleon! :santa:

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

PlayStation 3 player, also citizen of Ludendorff

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

My Vacca (I drive my Dump daily too, but it's not custom OR in my garage, lol)

0_0.jpg

Shopping at Binco with my Infernus

0_0.jpg

My Elegy RH8, supposed to be a Fast & Furious remake:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Also have a Toyota Supra (Coquette) but no pics of it.. :/

Terror-Inferno
  • Terror-Inferno

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:57 AM

Trying to outrun sport cars in my Canis Mesa with a bounty on my head. It was going so well, until this happened:

0_0-28.jpg

0_0-27.jpg

Was still drivable on three wheels and surprisingly quite fast, but hard to control with people still crashing into it:

f1e49fc8-a85f-440d-abda-becaf5541989.jpg

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

Is sanity the price to pay...for power!?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

Silver with gold rims?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

This one. The Orange is a rather nice color. - But, the Silver looks pretty darn epic. Not sure what I feel about the gold rims, seeing as it wouldn't be my personal choice; but I suppose it could be nice. :)

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

Is sanity the price to pay...for power!?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I always thought it was a 1982-1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. I could be wrong about it though. :)

15ejvkh.jpg

• CHIEFSTA likes this

yeswiican
  • yeswiican

Inglorious Basterd

• Members
  • France

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:43 PM

0_0.jpg

In her first configuration , now she's not like this she's all red .

Now i have to find a Picador .... Good luck to me .. !

• CHIEFSTA likes this

Spite
  • Spite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

So, I've been messing about with the lowering glitch that you can do to your cars - thanks CHIEFSTA.

Blista:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Here are a few earlier ones/first ever:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I tried doing it with my Sultan but no luck, I barely put any bullets into it and the thing explodes. -.-

Sultan:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• yeswiican likes this

NinJa_SideSwipe
  • NinJa_SideSwipe

Formerly known as Synophrys

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:31 PM

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

It's an Imponte.. which is Pontiac.. which makes it a Firebird Trans Am. It's nowhere near a 240SX. No S-chassis had T-tops, and the taillights are almost exact copies of trans am taillights. Don't be so confident unless you're right.

The front looks exactly like that of a nissan 240x, I'm pretty sure.

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

The front looks exactly like that of a nissan 240x, I'm pretty sure.

It's based on the trans am, but the wiki also says: the front fascia are similar to the 1983-1989 Nissan 300ZX (Z31 Series) wrong on the model, but it has the front of a nissan, hah!

• yeswiican likes this

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

My Vacca:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by adoreonerr, 16 December 2013 - 01:40 PM.

its funny to see people argue about what cars are modeled after

--theyre all combinaions of many cars--

argue over
  • Gr8bighead and Jumpaax like this

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

Updated garage, got rid of a lot of cars and replaced them with some new ones. Down to 9 cars now, figuring out which would be the perfect last car for my collection:

Sultan:

I love this car. It's my only four door car, which is perfect for multi-man missions. Got a custom installed spoiler on the back and just recently did some work on the rims. Handles beautifully even when tuned to the teeth. The car was originally racing blue, but I figured that was too cliche for an EVO VII so I changed it to a color that would suit my garage collection a little better.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Stinger GT:

I love, love, love this car. Huge Grotti fan, and this is my third car I've bought from the amazing manufacturer. The paintjob is original - it retains an iron black color that came with it originally, the wheels are also stock and I love them. This car also retains it stock performance mods. Even though it was designed to go fast, I wanted a GT with great handling, so I veered away from a super tuned Stinger GT.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Monroe:

This car I've been changing constantly. It's the ninth and newest addition to my garage, but I think I've finally got the color right. I've jumped from white to silver to dew yellow, to lava red, to brown, but I think the orange really captures the true Lamborghini Muira spirit. The car sits on classic big worm rims and retains a metallic/pearlescent paint job (orange/white). Fully upgraded armor because I got tired of the front constantly falling off in collisions. Performance-wise, it's still stock. Again, I buy my sports classics for looks and cruising rather than speed. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Banshee:

I figured I needed a classic sports car, so that's exactly what I got. The Banshee is the first fast car I have memories with in Grand Theft Auto, dating as far back as GTA III. I decided to go with an all white paint scheme, and classic five star sports rims, the hood is custom as well with small vents to detract from any distraction on the front end. This car is fully tuned out and a thing of beauty. Really fun to race, although I barely do. Definitely beats out any Fetlzer and Surano, in my opinion. A real head turner.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Stinger: 

Arguably my favorite car in my garage. This car resembles everything I love about cars - class, beauty, fierceness, passion. I decided to go with a classic red paint scheme, and also sat the car on classic frost white big worm rims. The car's fully tuned and very speedy. It's the perfect car for Los Santos, and definitely gives off the vibe any Ferrari California would.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Adder:

My only super car. Most expensive car in my garage. Is occasionally brought out for pure speed when I feel like catching someone who's annoying the sh*t out of me. I dressed this baby up in a cherry red/black metallic/pearlescent paint scheme. It's classy, I feel. Certainly compared to the plethora of chrome counterparts roaming the roads. Just recently re-did the rims on it, but kept them black - so it continues to exude power. Fully tuned, obviously, Decent handling, but the acceleration is a beast.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Carbonizzaire:

Another Grotti classic... I'm in love with this car. I just completely revamped the paint scheme. It went from a boring silver to a pure formula red paint and definitely grabs attention now. This car is the sex. Tinted out the windows and also accompanied the car with black blade rims to accentuate the wheels. She purrs like the devil and looks best with the top up (very rarely do I keep it down). I also added on a small spoiler on the back to give the back a little bit more definition, too. This car is like my Stinger's slightly older sister.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Sentinel XS:

Another classic. One of the older cars in my garage, along with my Carbo and my Adder. This car is pure power. It's pure class. I decided to go with a black on black paint scheme. Matte black on black rims with fully tinted windows and heavily upgraded car mods makes this thing roar. The carbon roof is barely noticeable, although, if I find an ordinary Sentinel, I will most likely replace it with this one - still unsure about it, though. The car scratches easily, so it's brought out on very special occasions - typically when I feel like showing off.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Phoenix:

Pure American muscle. In fact the only muscle car that I own currently, and a very fitting car considering my crew. I decided to keep the car with it's stock silver paint scheme, but immediately threw custom wheels on it, along with pure muscle rims. Also fully modified the front bumper giving it more muscle that it had prior. Fully upgraded transmission, but the engine is stock and there's no turbo. This car is just too much of a gem to throw out the window due to poor handling. And the first Phoenix that I owned kind of turned me off due to how slippery it got when I fully tuned it. So, this time I decided that handling is more important to me with this car. Very enjoyable car to cruise around in, very rare, too.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Quite possibly one of the best garages I've seen yet. Might copy some of these, haha.

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:50 PM Edited by PlamenVT, 16 December 2013 - 04:58 PM.

2 of my new additions:

Tailgater

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Daemon

0_0.jpg

yeswiican
  • yeswiican

Inglorious Basterd

• Members
  • France

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

0_0.jpg

LadySupreme
  • LadySupreme

Female Boss

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My funky cars

tismo74
  • tismo74

The Tismo

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

A Christmas present for the noobs
3a3e7ac2_o.jpeg
when you see it
bdc28417_o.jpeg

I wish you can pvr that. Loool
I did a similar thing back when we were able to store the unmarked crown vic cop car ..stickied the bomb to the rear passenger tire and left it with door open next to the garage.

Aldaris
  • Aldaris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

Hi guys n girls

here are my rides, tell me what you think :)

First off, the Akuma. I needed a motorcycle, 'couse I'm riding a Ducati Streetfighter in RL. Akuma fitted my taste the best --> Naked Bike :)

0_0.jpg

Usually I don't really like big spoilers on cars, but in my opinion, the Feltzer looks so stupid from the back without it. Anyways, not my favourite car but I love the overall look with those rims. Maybe I will replace it with a Coquette, I don't really know...

0_0.jpg

Damn, I love that ride! The Trans Am Firebird! Or Phoenix. Which is a Firebird. Just sayin..

I only drive that car, when I find myself as a Headhunter. So take care if you see a matt black Fire.. I mean Phoenix :p

0_0.jpg

The Cheetah. One of my favourite Cars. Wanted it to look like a Cheetah has to look. So it became yellow.

I really like the looks of the Enzo Ferrari and the Pagani Zonda. This car combines the best of both, imho.

Quite fast, excellent handling, great sound.

0_0.jpg

I wanted it to look like Cruella De-Vils car. Didn't manage to find the color-combos. What ever. Now it looks like a classy Bugatti Type 57, I saw a few years ago at a car show. Would love to have one in real life. But then, it has to look like Cruellas! :D

0_0.jpg

My garage. The Sandking is the perfect car for a Crew-Rampage. Love it :)

Don't really know about the 9f though. Nice looking car, but compared to the others, it has a really bad handling.

0_0.jpg

The other side of the garage. The bad side. Don't really like the Overflöd Entity (Königsegg) just got it for racing. Will sell it soon, when I found a suitable car (no, I will never buy that disgusting Adder..)

The Karin Sultan is a great 4 door sports car, though. Love the looks and the overall perfomance. I will never sell it.

The last car, the Sentinel XS is one of my free-roam cars. I gave it the look of the BMW M3 GTS or BMW M3 G Power. Love the matt orange and carbon hood combo.

It's fast enough and has a great handling. Surely my most used car. Maybe because I drive a M3 in RL, not a GTS or G Power. Just a normal one. But 420 HP is beast.

I love my car :D

0_0.jpg

Sentinel XS (bad picture, sorry for that)

0_0.jpg

Thanks for watching :)

Nivak
  • Nivak

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

0_0.jpg

• JRZ, CHIEFSTA and DarkReaper9429 like this

yeswiican
  • yeswiican

Inglorious Basterd

• Members
  • France

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:43 PM Edited by yeswiican, 16 December 2013 - 09:48 PM.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My new babies !!!!

• cityspud, Nivak, Spite and 2 others like this

Drive_ByShooting
  • Drive_ByShooting

Taking Photos of GTA since 2013

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by Drive_ByShooting, 16 December 2013 - 10:22 PM.

0_0.jpg

2nd Chars Car

0_0.jpg

Me and My Friends cars...

0_0.jpg

Sultan from like PG1 i think haha

Edit: Yup, Page 1 post 13. She's still here, but a lot more upgraded in the previous pic :D

0_0.jpg

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

32zqbsm.jpg

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

The Bringer Of Bad News, Convix VP, First 9

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

Rancher XL (great for ramming, taking fire, and carrying people into fights)

0_0.jpg

Bobcat XL (another great mission truck, very tough truck)

0_0.jpg

Where did you get the Rancher and the Bobcat?

I found the Rancher over in the lower right corner of the map, near where the "Processed" Survival mission takes place.

I found the Bobcat over in the mid-upper right portion of the map, near the 'No Country for Old Man" easter egg. I've also seen them near the Southern Entrance to Ft. Zancudo, over by that the big gas station.

Thanks, I'm going to look for it

bobcat is also in paleto bay

Spite
  • Spite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

Can we start to lay off the quoting of mass pictures? It gets a tad annoying having to scroll through the same images multiple times. If you are going to quote a post with pictures, can you please only quote one and either spoiler, 'snip', or delete the rest? Most forums that I'm on do this and it keeps the thread clean, and much easier to browse. :-)

---

Here are a few Penumbra pictures that have been lowered with the lowering car glitch, it works quite well with this car and doesn't seem to blow it up after multiple magazines (in short bursts of two, ten times on each rim - but I've even went with two burst, thirty times on each rim and still is fine).

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Easily my favourite glitch.. I wish Rockstar allowed us to do this at LS Customs, and not just competition suspension being the lowest, a nice little slider bar would work well imo, one way for higher, the other for lower.

• stumbles likes this

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

The Bringer Of Bad News, Convix VP, First 9

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

Can we start to lay off the quoting of mass pictures? It gets a tad annoying having to scroll through the same images multiple times. If you are going to quote a post with pictures, can you please only quote one and either spoiler, 'snip', or delete the rest? Most forums that I'm on do this and it keeps the thread clean, and much easier to browse. :-)

---

Here are a few Penumbra pictures that have been lowered with the lowering car glitch, it works quite well with this car and doesn't seem to blow it up after multiple magazines (in short bursts of two, ten times on each rim - but I've even went with two burst, thirty times on each rim and still is fine).

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Easily my favourite glitch.. I wish Rockstar allowed us to do this at LS Customs, and not just competition suspension being the lowest, a nice little slider bar would work well imo, one way for higher, the other for lower.

we will try to stop

NinjaBeezy
  • NinjaBeezy

Ninja Assassin

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My new babies !!!!

can you help me get picador

psn = Ninja_Beezy

1 user(s) are reading this topic