• Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

Meet the Classy-Mobile:

0_0.jpg

As long as it doesn't have stupid dollar-sign rims like most Z-type owners have, lol.

imBxN
  • imBxN

Sosa

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

Styled on cars Kanye West has been seen in.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

^ f*ck Kanye

lol@you

Kanye has to be the dumbest rapper that ever lived, have you actually listened to some of the lyrics he craps out? He's seriously retarded beyond belief.

Your clueless. If you think Kanye is the dumbest rapper or whatever, you're probably the guy who listens to EM only and thinks he can spurt stupid things because he 'listens' to rap.

Synophrys
  • Synophrys

Hothead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

^ f*ck Kanye

lol@you

Kanye has to be the dumbest rapper that ever lived, have you actually listened to some of the lyrics he craps out? He's seriously retarded beyond belief.

Your clueless. If you think Kanye is the dumbest rapper or whatever, you're probably the guy who listens to EM only and thinks he can spurt stupid things because he 'listens' to rap.

I don't listen to rap whatsoever lol, I'm a melodeath, and electronic listener lol.

Gr8bighead
  • Gr8bighead

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

^ f*ck Kanye

lol@you

Obviously, you are the one that is clueless for idolizing this moron ... Thanks , this made me laugh today .

• adoreonerr, Synophrys and stumbles like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

c7f993a8_o.jpeg

inb4addersks

classy

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:54 PM Edited by qop, 15 December 2013 - 07:01 PM.

I don't listen to rap whatsoever lol, I'm a melodeath, and electronic listener lol.

Then what gives you the right to judge on his opinion on an artist that you don't even listen to? Do people even have respect now a days?

inb4itstheinternet

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

Very few of the cars being posted here are actually good in taste.. Remember, a plethora of colors does not make a car stylish - in fact it's just the opposite. I cringe every time I see green, pink, and orange rims, etc.
  • Ronrollin9434, qop and Spanker Fish like this

Spanker Fish
  • Spanker Fish

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

Very few of the cars being posted here are actually good in taste.. Remember, a plethora of colors does not make a car stylish - in fact it's just the opposite. I cringe every time I see green, pink, and orange rims, etc.

Totally agree with you! Another thing i hate is when people put muscle tires to a sports, or even worse, to a super car. I mean what is wrong with these people? How they think it can look good in any condition?

• HiddenStreet likes this

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

The Archer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by LordMarvel, 15 December 2013 - 08:28 PM.

Here's two pictures of 2 cars I own. :)

Benefactor Schwartzer; 0_0.jpg

Vapid Dominator (Inspired by Knight Industries Three Thousand): 0_0.jpg

Winning001
  • Winning001

Join the cool people. Set it to North Korea today!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

Totally agree with you! Another thing i hate is when people put muscle tires to a sports, or even worse, to a super car. I mean what is wrong with these people? How they think it can look good in any condition?

Those are the cars i always blow up

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

Canibeat🔰

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I know it's a trans am/camaro but I call it my Rx7 fc.

• /Tuomaz likes this

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

The Asea can actually look decent.

0_0.jpg

Dr. Acula
  • Dr. Acula

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:47 PM

Updated my garage:
(Also have a Buffalo and 9F, but don't have pictures of them yet)

Obey Tailgater

0_0.jpg

Coquette

0_0.jpg

Elegy RH8

0_0.jpg

Exemplar

0_0.jpg

Carbonizzare

0_0.jpg

Sentinel XS

0_0.jpg

Phoenix

0_0.jpg

Vacca

0_0.jpg

• Vanquished likes this

TWERKSCOPEZ
  • TWERKSCOPEZ

TWURK 4 CA$H CARDS

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:08 PM

PCJ 600. Love it.
Wish fork was paintable though.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:22 PM Edited by adoreonerr, 15 December 2013 - 11:23 PM.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

konyay is a pussy bitch, he sucked my dick last night

^ f*ck Kanye

lol@you

Obviously, you are the one that is clueless for idolizing this moron ... Thanks , this made me laugh today .

konyay is terrible rapper

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

I don't normally like colorful rims but I like this combination. The wheels almost look like they glow.

0_0.jpg

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:32 AM Edited by Ronrollin9434, 16 December 2013 - 08:02 AM.

Updated garage, got rid of a lot of cars and replaced them with some new ones. Down to 9 cars now, figuring out which would be the perfect last car for my collection:

Sultan:

I love this car. It's my only four door car, which is perfect for multi-man missions. Got a custom installed spoiler on the back and just recently did some work on the rims. Handles beautifully even when tuned to the teeth. The car was originally racing blue, but I figured that was too cliche for an EVO VII so I changed it to a color that would suit my garage collection a little better.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Stinger GT:

I love, love, love this car. Huge Grotti fan, and this is my third car I've bought from the amazing manufacturer. The paintjob is original - it retains an iron black color that came with it originally, the wheels are also stock and I love them. This car also retains it stock performance mods. Even though it was designed to go fast, I wanted a GT with great handling, so I veered away from a super tuned Stinger GT.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Monroe:

This car I've been changing constantly. It's the ninth and newest addition to my garage, but I think I've finally got the color right. I've jumped from white to silver to dew yellow, to lava red, to brown, but I think the orange really captures the true Lamborghini Muira spirit. The car sits on classic big worm rims and retains a metallic/pearlescent paint job (orange/white). Fully upgraded armor because I got tired of the front constantly falling off in collisions. Performance-wise, it's still stock. Again, I buy my sports classics for looks and cruising rather than speed. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Banshee:

I figured I needed a classic sports car, so that's exactly what I got. The Banshee is the first fast car I have memories with in Grand Theft Auto, dating as far back as GTA III. I decided to go with an all white paint scheme, and classic five star sports rims, the hood is custom as well with small vents to detract from any distraction on the front end. This car is fully tuned out and a thing of beauty. Really fun to race, although I barely do. Definitely beats out any Fetlzer and Surano, in my opinion. A real head turner.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Stinger: 

Arguably my favorite car in my garage. This car resembles everything I love about cars - class, beauty, fierceness, passion. I decided to go with a classic red paint scheme, and also sat the car on classic frost white big worm rims. The car's fully tuned and very speedy. It's the perfect car for Los Santos, and definitely gives off the vibe any Ferrari California would.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Adder:

My only super car. Most expensive car in my garage. Is occasionally brought out for pure speed when I feel like catching someone who's annoying the sh*t out of me. I dressed this baby up in a cherry red/black metallic/pearlescent paint scheme. It's classy, I feel. Certainly compared to the plethora of chrome counterparts roaming the roads. Just recently re-did the rims on it, but kept them black - so it continues to exude power. Fully tuned, obviously, Decent handling, but the acceleration is a beast.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Carbonizzaire:

Another Grotti classic... I'm in love with this car. I just completely revamped the paint scheme. It went from a boring silver to a pure formula red paint and definitely grabs attention now. This car is the sex. Tinted out the windows and also accompanied the car with black blade rims to accentuate the wheels. She purrs like the devil and looks best with the top up (very rarely do I keep it down). I also added on a small spoiler on the back to give the back a little bit more definition, too. This car is like my Stinger's slightly older sister.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Sentinel XS:

Another classic. One of the older cars in my garage, along with my Carbo and my Adder. This car is pure power. It's pure class. I decided to go with a black on black paint scheme. Matte black on black rims with fully tinted windows and heavily upgraded car mods makes this thing roar. The carbon roof is barely noticeable, although, if I find an ordinary Sentinel, I will most likely replace it with this one - still unsure about it, though. The car scratches easily, so it's brought out on very special occasions - typically when I feel like showing off.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Phoenix:

Pure American muscle. In fact the only muscle car that I own currently, and a very fitting car considering my crew. I decided to keep the car with it's stock silver paint scheme, but immediately threw custom wheels on it, along with pure muscle rims. Also fully modified the front bumper giving it more muscle that it had prior. Fully upgraded transmission, but the engine is stock and there's no turbo. This car is just too much of a gem to throw out the window due to poor handling. And the first Phoenix that I owned kind of turned me off due to how slippery it got when I fully tuned it. So, this time I decided that handling is more important to me with this car. Very enjoyable car to cruise around in, very rare, too.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• black_benz, HiddenStreet, Exqlusive and 1 other like this

THEFAM_MCMJ
  • THEFAM_MCMJ

YOG

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

I actually agree, but you can't argue with what someone else thinks is "stylish". It's an opinion. Plus maybe they weren't going for "stylish" (whatever that even means..), maybe they were going for "ratchet" "tacky" "ghetto" etc.. Statements like this make you sound like a str8 hater.. Js

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:21 AM

my chrome super diamond  :evilgrin: poor haters in 5... 4... 3... 2...

0_0.jpg

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

The Archer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:52 AM

Updated the color on my Coquette. - Added a metallic bright green with yellow pearlescent. :) The picture doesn't capture the coloring well, but up close and personal, it looks insanely awesome. In my opinion, that is. :]

0_0.jpg

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

This is actually my car lol my new character. 

0_0.jpg

The moment when you turn a compact car more compact..

• anakinroy likes this

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

Got a COPO Camaro to romp around with my friend in his.

0_0.jpg

mine is the Daytona Yellow one. His was Fathom Green at the time, now it's Cortez Silver.

9udmil1.jpg

Rebuilt the first Rat-Loader I ever made in single player, since you can't keep them anymore. Just missed it/them.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

VANAGON
  • VANAGON

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:34 AM

This is my new garage.

3 empty spots are DLC, the other spot is my mariachi.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

EMCondor
  • EMCondor

Oliver Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:37 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My canary.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Jumpaax
  • Jumpaax

Leader of the LS Investigation crew

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:05 AM Edited by Jumpaax, 16 December 2013 - 06:29 AM.

After falling sick of seeing all of these horrible 'wanna-be' gold cars, I decided to work my magic with HTML editing and create my own gold paintjob!

Note:

The gold doesn't look anywhere as good at night.. :(

Here's a few shots of my true golden Z-type:

Found this mansion on the hills near Fort Zancudo.

Really wish you could own places like this, even if it meant people being on 'your' property. I still want it! :p

0_0.jpg

This photo is situated at the 'Playboy Mansion' in the Northern portion of LS

0_0.jpg

Added a Gadder to the Golden line-up

Couldn't be bothered getting another scenic photo, soz brah

0_0.jpg

Gadder Vs. Chadder

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Note:

The gold doesn't look anywhere as good at night.. :(

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:47 AM

Definitely a different garage this time around guys..Enjoy! heh

https://www.youtube....h?v=qNTAG8_mZm4

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:53 AM

So I'm in a bit of a predicament (once again) when it comes to my Monroe.

What color scheme should I go with?

Orange?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Or Silver with gold rims?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google Mobile