Photo

Has anyone done Lester's mission that requires an Apt for planning

9 replies to this topic
B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

So recently Lester gave me a mission but I'm required to have an apartment for planning (which I hear are the "luxery" apartments). I don't have an apartment yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the luxury apts usually go for around 150K. I'm at 70K currently, so it wouldn't be too too bad of a grind to earn another 80-90K.

However, I don't want to waste my money if this mission turns out to be crap so.....

Has anyone done the Lester mission that requires planning? Does it pay well? Can I use someone else's apartment to plan?

Thanks

SN95_Schpecter
  • SN95_Schpecter

Dogs Logs

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

So recently Lester gave me a mission but I'm required to have an apartment for planning (which I hear are the "luxery" apartments). I don't have an apartment yet.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the luxury apts usually go for around 150K. I'm at 70K currently, so it wouldn't be too too bad of a grind to earn another 80-90K.
However, I don't want to waste my money if this mission turns out to be crap so.....
Has anyone done the Lester mission that requires planning? Does it pay well? Can I use someone else's apartment to plan?
Thanks

I think that's for when the heists are implemented in the game, which they aren't yet. :/ he told me the same thing, I have a 223k apartment but no heists sooo... lol

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

I had a 400k apartment and there was an office with a map of San Andreas on the wall as well as a blank area of wall with what appeared to be holes from push pins and tape marks, so I'm guessing that's where they hiest planning will take place when its up for download.

B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

Ok thanks dudes. Guess I'll hold off on an apt and go to the vanilla unicorn instead.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

I've received a bunch of missions from Lester, and I have a sweet apartment with plenty of space but I've yet to see any job that requires having an apartment...

... anybody know the name of this job?

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

By any chance are you guys talking about that titan stealing mission given by lester? since if you are you do not need any type of a apartment. I believe the mission was called "A Titan of a job", this did not require an apartment to start it.

I completed it with another person, even soloed it myself. I think a lot of people got confused with this mission because in the reviews this called this mission a heist. (well I think rockstar told them that this was like a heist to steal the titan cargo plane).

B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

By any chance are you guys talking about that titan stealing mission given by lester? since if you are you do not need any type of a apartment. I believe the mission was called "A Titan of a job", this did not require an apartment to start it.

I completed it with another person, even soloed it myself. I think a lot of people got confused with this mission because in the reviews this called this mission a heist. (well I think rockstar told them that this was like a heist to steal the titan cargo plane).

Nope I've done that one too.

At the end of the description for the mission I'm talking about he says something like - "Oh make sure you have plenty of room for planning. I don't like to make mistakes."

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Lester frequently prompts you towards getting an apartment for these however they are NOT in the game yet.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

Luxury apartments with planning rooms go from 200,000 and up.  I live in Del Perro now, right by the beach.  Happy here, although I was comfortable and in love with living in a tiny apartment in Little Seoul.

I miss that little place.   :cry:

Also, I got all this through hard dishonest toil.  Robbing liquor stores and stealing over 300 cars.  I now use my 10-car garage to store comfortably priced stolen vehicles.  When its empty except for my trusty steed, I go out and refill the garage.  

gokitty199
  • gokitty199

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Ok thanks dudes. Guess I'll hold off on an apt and go to the vanilla unicorn instead.

p.s dont waste your money on the 400k apartment. even the 300k ones have a better view and the interier is practily the same. i would just buy one of the cheaper 200k apartments, the 223k apartment has a planning room and i just got that and the inside is very very nice 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users