Photo

Finding armoured trucks?

90 replies to this topic
VroomBangCrash
  • VroomBangCrash

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

you still keep refusing to even address the fact of you using the word spelt.  Not only was that incorrectly spelled to begin with, but you ended up using a completely different word.  Now I get that you only came here to troll and basically screwed that up from the start, what is even funnier is you do not even know how to troll. You are just overtly trying to piss people off.

So let's settle this like the child you are, lets go do a little death match and see which armour stands up the best.

You're useless lol.

It is Armor and only Armor.

Did you eat your spelt for dinner?  The death match challenge is still open so lets not try to pretend that didn't happen either.  Come on big guy lets do this. 

jkjitters
  • jkjitters

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

On the map the blue circles with a slash through them are the Gruppe 6 armoured cars.

Shadow184
  • Shadow184

GTAO Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

Actually, yes it is. Armour and armor are both correct spellings, just as colour and color are. It depends on geographic location.

Actually, nobody gives a flying f*ck about your geographic location, everybody knows America is the #1 super power in the world therefore we can do whatever we want.

#1 super power? Your sh*tc*nt government is shutdown right now and your are about to default on loan payments and become a bankrupt country, super power my hole

Obvious moron is obvious

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

What rank do you have to be to see these Armoured Trucks ?

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

What rank do you have to be to see these Armoured Trucks ?

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

Actually, yes it is. Armour and armor are both correct spellings, just as colour and color are. It depends on geographic location.

Actually, nobody gives a flying f*ck about your geographic location, everybody knows America is the #1 super power in the world therefore we can do whatever we want.

0/10 Troll harder next time.

atlas702
  • atlas702

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

Did you eat your spelt for dinner?  The death match challenge is still open so lets not try to pretend that didn't happen either.  Come on big guy lets do this. 

Yup. And it was delicious; as was your tears!

@MARIO

I have. You're just too sensitive about it.

joeyhayes
  • joeyhayes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

haha oh wow

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retar

• AlwayzFr0sty likes this

Coltfanjay
  • Coltfanjay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:31 AM

im not butthurt at all just sick of this dick

annnnnd....that's what she said..lol, sorry

AlwayzFr0sty
  • AlwayzFr0sty

There's No Oxygen In Heaven

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

haha oh wow

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retar

tumblr_mird4j1Q5y1reifnzo1_250.gif

Shadow184
  • Shadow184

GTAO Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

Yup. And it was delicious; as was your tears!

@MARIO

I have. You're just too sensitive about it.

29288669.jpg

Derity
  • Derity

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

37092312.jpg

wardy94
  • wardy94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

"Armor" is the superior way. Therefore your point is invalid.

Nope.

Uh... maybe it's because you are one? Did you ever think about that. All I see in your posts are "waaah this" and "waaah that."

Keep it up, buttercup :3

there is no superior way to spell it just two different ways. we were right you were wrong simple

atlas702
  • atlas702

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

Nope. I was and am right. Accept it. This is not going to end until you do.

Armor. That's final.

RDR-Detox
  • RDR-Detox

lllNamelesslll

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

Found a couple of them...

You will get a message on your phone + a marker on the map when one is nearby

joeyhayes
  • joeyhayes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

Armor. That's final.

In the spirit of the Homer facepalm pic..

"Dig up, stupid"

wardy94
  • wardy94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:11 AM Edited by wardy94, 08 October 2013 - 09:11 AM.

Armor. That's final.

Get yourself an oxford dictionary or better yet take a look at this http://dictionary.ca...armour?q=armour

The English language was around before america was even colonized so how is your spelling superior.

JenA2010
  • JenA2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

Real murrica talking there! IQ of an apple, and sad face like most bankrupt ppl.

Subliminal123456
  • Subliminal123456

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

It's spelt: armor.

But anyway, they spawn randomly. Easy picking. Just block the front of the truck with your car, move to the back and throw a sticky. Get back in your car and drive away.

Then profit.

Actually it is spelled both ways.

in GB and Can its Armour and since GB is mother tongue its Armour.... ignorant savages destroying the Queens English

Actually, it's "Queen's English". Gawd! you people f*ucked up in the regular/irregular verbs lesson so don't know that 'spelt' and spelled' are as valid as one another and therefore interchangeable and didn't do any better in the possessive noun section. You should all have your internet taken away until you learn how to argue over irrelevant sh*t properly :p

xProxius
  • xProxius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

People like that kid is one of the reasons most countries think americans are ignorant.

willinjapan
  • willinjapan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:32 AM Edited by willinjapan, 08 October 2013 - 09:39 AM.

The country that invented the language spells it armour.

And the country that perfected it spells it: ARMOR.

End of story.

Go away now.  You lost your privilege to speak after you said spelt.

just ignore atlas, you can tell just but looking at his profile picture that he has a stick up his ass. just ignore him and mabey his butt buddy will pay more attention to him.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Я не говорю

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

I'm American, amigo, I spell it armor. Just letting you know.

Luk38644
  • Luk38644

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

Armor. That's final.

What a moron.

The country that started your current society, the country that invented the language and the greatest country in the world, England, are right. It's armour. You lose. If you reply to it anymore, you lose, we win. STFU.

• thequeenscheese likes this

wardy94
  • wardy94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by wardy94, 16 October 2013 - 09:05 PM.

Anyone who's still interested I just found an armoured truck. Just came out my safe house and there it was a few feet away then I got a call from Lester telling me I've been ignoring them ha first one I've seen. I just chucked a sticky on the back then collected the cash got just over $9,000.

dookqc
  • dookqc

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

I found 1 so far and had 10k in it

Ace Bandit 23
  • Ace Bandit 23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Hey guys has anyone been able to find any armoured trucks online? I can't seem to find any I've got to the right level before anyone suggested that I've been driving around the city for like an hour and haven't seen nothing .

Hadn't seen any around until about a week ago.. Now I see them everywhere.. One night me and a friend were playing and the game glitched and started spawning tuck after truck after truck. No idea what happened. I've found they as long as you are to the proper level where you have Lester as a contact, that you can get them , possible triggers are completing a store robery, a gang war, or retrieve a drop crate. After you do one of those things just sit still on the map go a minute or two, deposit your money in the bank or something.. And one should appear. It doesn't happen every single time but I would say about 80% of the time I get them to spawn that way.

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

I´m only see one and can´t steal it...

Trouserferret
  • Trouserferret

UNTŠ

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hadn't seen any around until about a week ago.. Now I see them everywhere.. One night me and a friend were playing and the game glitched and started spawning tuck after truck after truck. No idea what happened. I've found they as long as you are to the proper level where you have Lester as a contact, that you can get them , possible triggers are completing a store robery, a gang war, or retrieve a drop crate. After you do one of those things just sit still on the map go a minute or two, deposit your money in the bank or something.. And one should appear. It doesn't happen every single time but I would say about 80% of the time I get them to spawn that way.

^ This.

I find playing in invite only greatly increases the chances. Anything you get into or do, seems to spawn one of them. Nice 'lil pickup after a tedious mission.

dwallen
  • dwallen

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:52 PM Edited by dwallen, 16 October 2013 - 11:25 PM.

You sir, are about three different kinds of stupid, aren't you?

SmokeCheeba
  • SmokeCheeba

Just chillin'

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by SmokeCheeba, 16 October 2013 - 10:54 PM.

I've come across at least one everytime I play in a closed session, Rank +25 they started popping up. The game notifies you on the radar and a tip appears in the upper left that tells you an armoured truck is nearby.

I've gotten $5000 - $14000 from them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users