Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Returning Member 2012
    Best Contributor [GTA Series] 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

Kirsty 4 admin 2019.

(No, but seriously, she's right - report it. And from what I've noticed, if you feel things are unfair, make a mention of it to her as she's pretty fair when it comes to all matters).

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

To be honest some of you are the ones who seem to be an elite of crybabies and defenders of the motherland, the average age in the OGA is probably much higher than the average age around these forums, so your age "arguments" are of zero value. Plus, if you think the mods or admins are abusive then just leave, because it's not mandatory you stay here, they have to do their job, they don't need you people defending PBM's because it doesn't make any effect. It's like making a petition for a PC version of GTA V, Rockstar doesn't give a sh*t because they have their plans (in this case the member was banned because he deserved it).

Look a bit at yourselves. You seem to be the ones who are "cocksucking" because with every single member that posts 3000 word long posts you immediately deem the person as a very good member, unfairly banned, bwah bwah the mods and admins suck. Just because there's detailed posts it doesn't mean the person is a good member. Stop asskissing the trolls, you're here criticising the mods but when you get the chance you also asskiss the staff.

(I meant to post this in this topic if you've seen my post in the other one, but it catches both points)

• rudy likes this

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

"cocksucking"

It's not so bad.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

To be honest some of you are the ones who seem to be an elite of crybabies and defenders of the motherland, the average age in the OGA is probably much higher than the average age around these forums, so your age "arguments" are of zero value..

I hate to piss in your chips but it isn't all as black-and-white as you portray it to be. For one those 'elite crybabies and defenders of the homeland' as you so lovingly put it, aren't exclusive to the members group. That's not to say I agree with the OP regarding Brian, quite to the contrary, he was insufferable little sh*t at times and took matters way too seriously. But that's life, you love some you hate some.

• Scaglietti likes this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by Spider-Vice, 07 October 2013 - 10:31 PM.

I didn't generalise it, I said some of you, not only in the members group, correct, but I haven't really seen any staff doing anything like that. But someone was talking about age groups and the OGA and I thought I'd mention that.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

I have no idea who this "Brian." user is, presumably because I seldom post outside the San Andreas sections, so pardon me.

Here's what baffles me: Voodoo posts a murder confession, in addition to a threat (I know this is supposed to be a GTA video game forum, even though most of you don't post in those sections, but he posted this in the off topic section, thus it was clearly a real life confession) and I reported it, yet I don't think staff forwarded it to the police.

Read this: http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1063475583 then try telling me that's not a murder confession and a threat.   

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

I have no idea who this "Brian." user is, presumably because I seldom post outside the San Andreas sections, so pardon me.

Here's what baffles me: Voodoo posts a murder confession, in addition to a threat (I know this is supposed to be a GTA video game forum, even though most of you don't post in those sections, but he posted this in the off topic section, thus it was clearly a real life confession) and I reported it, yet I don't think staff forwarded it to the police.

Read this: http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1063475583 then try telling me that's not a murder confession and a threat.   

Here sherlock, knock yourself out. http://bit.ly/15WSFSy

• Ryan likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

implied-facepalm.jpg

Gotta admit Brian was sometimes annoying, though he made some good contributions in the GTA V pc thread. I've come across other members who I had bet they would have gotten banned before Brian...

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

3080895-7908154306-tumbl.jpg

• Ryan likes this

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

What is inspiring trolls to pester me for sticking up for a victim who can't defend themselves, especially since someone admitted to the offense?

Lets say he confessed to a crime he didn't commit; by confessing to a crime he didn't commit, he's inadvertently helping the real culprit get away; by doing that, he should be arrested and charged as an accomplice. That is, however, in accordance with United States law. Again, shouldn't staff forward his confession to the police, regardless?

napoleonic
  • napoleonic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

epsilonism.blogspot.com/?m=1

ahahahah, anyone here understand that sh*t? wtf is he babbling about? anyone who really know the guy in real life should try to check his condition, seriously

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

King Andreas, that's a letter from the Zodiac Killer, back in the 60's and 70's.. there's no way in hell Voo is an accomplice. Perhaps we should forward your intelligence over to research labs for product testing.

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

What is inspiring trolls to pester me for sticking up for a victim who can't defend themselves, especially since someone admitted to the offense?

Lets say he confessed to a crime he didn't commit; by confessing to a crime he didn't commit, he's inadvertently helping the real culprit get away; by doing that, he should be arrested and charged as an accomplice. That is, however, in accordance with United States law. Again, shouldn't staff forward his confession to the police, regardless?

Just want to let you know, you got at least one person to laugh at your post.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

Thanks Kirsty.

To be honest some of you are the ones who seem to be an elite of crybabies and defenders of the motherland, the average age in the OGA is probably much higher than the average age around these forums, so your age "arguments" are of zero value. Plus, if you think the mods or admins are abusive then just leave, because it's not mandatory you stay here, they have to do their job, they don't need you people defending PBM's because it doesn't make any effect. It's like making a petition for a PC version of GTA V, Rockstar doesn't give a sh*t because they have their plans (in this case the member was banned because he deserved it).

Look a bit at yourselves. You seem to be the ones who are "cocksucking" because with every single member that posts 3000 word long posts you immediately deem the person as a very good member, unfairly banned, bwah bwah the mods and admins suck. Just because there's detailed posts it doesn't mean the person is a good member. Stop asskissing the trolls, you're here criticising the mods but when you get the chance you also asskiss the staff.

(I meant to post this in this topic if you've seen my post in the other one, but it catches both points)

So just because I question the way they staff use their powers, it means that I have to leave here? Really? Not to mention you're points are making no sense at all, brian.'s posts were very thoughtful and constructive not just walls of text.

No offence but it's this kind of posts that gives the OGA a bad name. You seem to be ranting about something with no idea of what you are talking about. I was a bit harsh in the first post yeah but I only wanted to know why he was banned, Ryan and Kirsty explained why and I said it was pretty fair enough, please think a little more before typing something which makes no sense at all.

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

*drama mode established*

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

*drama mode established*

Prepare for the explosion.

Also King Andreas, you really need to stop playing San Andreas and learn some basic logic.

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

How's the arm doing, AceKingston? Must be pretty sore from stirring the pot!

As for the Explosion, it's happened'ed already.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Very sore I've had to take some medicines and take a day off school, such a shame.

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

zdytWp2.jpg

• Matty likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:30 AM Edited by AceKingston, 08 October 2013 - 11:33 AM.

zdytWp2.jpg

Thought you'd like to know it's 'News this morning' not 'New this morning'.

Cheers.

E: Oh and it's 'Spell bee' not 'spelling bee'.

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:35 AM Edited by Adriaan, 08 October 2013 - 11:39 AM.

Cheers.

http://www.hollywood...er-makes-561177

You may address your feedback to the relevant outlet:

http://abc.go.com/contact-us

Cheers

P.S. If you call them, a phone in an office building down your street might ring. Props to anyone that gets the joke.

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

When did you guys think this was some kind of democracy?

It is not. Just in case you needed to know.

• Spider-Vice and Scaglietti like this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

Cheers.

http://www.hollywood...er-makes-561177

http://abc.go.com/contact-us

Whatever. A guy like you Adriaan, who can find a small typo in the word 'medicines' should be able to fix a small typo while editing an image in the word 'news', shouldn't he?

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Don't stress it, medicines is an actual word! It wasn't a typo! I'm just pulling your leg/having a bit of internet fun :).

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

Don't stress it, medicines is an actual word! It wasn't a typo! I'm just pulling your leg/having a bit of internet fun :).

Wow, I didn't notice that I actually didn't make a typo ha ha. Man, I feel pretty stupid now. :lol:

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

And we are done.

• Rown and A J like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users