Photo

How do you get the Epsilon Missions?

11 replies to this topic
ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

Iv'e just watched the epsilon missions on youtube how do you get these iv'e no idea??

ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

anyone

DJS
  • DJS

ʕᴥʔ

• GTAF Crew
  • Scotland
  • Best Scottish

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

Use Michael, visit the Epsilon website, complete the quiz, wait.

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

Go to the epsilon programs in-game website

ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

I never chk the websites are there missions for trevor & franklin on there aswel?

Use Michael, visit the Epsilon website, complete the quiz, wait.

Catfish Pie
  • Catfish Pie

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

Yep as said above, do the test then eventually u will get a mission marker appear (Michael only for missions I believe).
But be aware of this.....I did the first 2 epsilon missions, and now to trigger the next one u have to wear the robes for 10 consecutive in game days, but the prob I have now is when I'm booted off line, or whenever I return to Michael he is wearing something else! Grrrrrrr. Prob gonna have to play as him solidly for 10 in game days or just leave system on and go out lol!

ChillyPhilly
  • ChillyPhilly

Rock 'n' roll stops the traffic.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

As Michael, go to www.epsilonprogram.com, and as DJS said, do the quiz and wait. A blue '?' icon will appear on the map (usually near Fort Zancudo), and follow it from there.

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

Yep as said above, do the test then eventually u will get a mission marker appear (Michael only for missions I believe).
But be aware of this.....I did the first 2 epsilon missions, and now to trigger the next one u have to wear the robes for 10 consecutive in game days, but the prob I have now is when I'm booted off line, or whenever I return to Michael he is wearing something else! Grrrrrrr. Prob gonna have to play as him solidly for 10 in game days or just leave system on and go out lol!

I am stopped in there too, i think you have to go to the bed (save or without saving) 4 times to become 1 day so 4 x 10 = 40 times going to the bed and then you can continue to the other missions.

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

Yep, this has got to be my biggest gripe of the game. Despite it stating "10 cumlative" game days, it has to be consecutive. Got to 8 days, changed to Trevor for like 10 minutes, went back to Michael... And it had all reset.

Tonesta
  • Tonesta

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

Yep, this has got to be my biggest gripe of the game. Despite it stating "10 cumlative" game days, it has to be consecutive. Got to 8 days, changed to Trevor for like 10 minutes, went back to Michael... And it had all reset.

Out of curiosity - where you you find stats as to how long you've been wearing the robes for?

I've been wearing them off and on (mostly off at the moment, as I've reached the part of the story where

Spoiler
and therefore I can't put 'em on).

But from the sounds of it - if it is consecutive rather than cumulative - I'm not getting anywhere?

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

The first encounter was weird. The "?" is along the Zancudo River. Michael sees a parked Bison near the river then gets out this bible/book & says brother-brother something something along those lines. Two guys approach him, one punches him then the other kicks him in the groin. You end up in Sandy Shores drunk.

DJS
  • DJS

ʕᴥʔ

• GTAF Crew
  • Scotland
  • Best Scottish

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

I wouldn't say drunk, more drugged. But yea, every day you "complete" it tells you. But what I did to save time was sleep but don't save, much faster.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users