» «
Photo

I bought the golf club!

4 replies to this topic
LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:42 AM Edited by LotusRIP, 07 October 2013 - 06:43 AM.

I finally bought the Golf Club. Never thought I would even make it to $150 million, let alone all the other properties I own on top of that... big sigh of relief and just played golf for the first time ever in the game lol :lol:

Here's my tip

Go on BAWSAQ and put everything you have into Pisswasser. It's been on a constant rise for some time now... not too late to profit from it! I made $90 million over the past few days by doing this with Michael, and a few million here and there before that, which is pretty much the only reason I got to this figure. Remember to do the same for Franklin and Trevor too...

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

Smart people invested in the stock market during certain missions.  Michael alone has around $680M.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

lucky you... i can say that apart from the assasination missions i never venture into the bawsaq, i play more in the lcn and made a couple millions over the weeks. i think ill hive it a try to the bawsaq, to see if i can rise the 126 millions i need to buy the damn golf club!

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

lucky you... i can say that apart from the assasination missions i never venture into the bawsaq, i play more in the lcn and made a couple millions over the weeks. i think ill hive it a try to the bawsaq, to see if i can rise the 126 millions i need to buy the damn golf club!

like he said "buy pisswasser" its going very fast last couple of days, I'm on 75 million profit in four days.

cartman_101
  • cartman_101

GTA V!!!

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

If only there was a way of transferring single player cash I'd be on my way to 100%. I have all of Michaels properties but I've got nothing with Franklin because it glitched and I never got end of game cash.

Also congrats to you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users