Could someone give me 1 good reason to pay real money for ingame goods?
I can give a couple of reasons not to pay 1 cent for GTA:Online and even will get refunded for the game:
1. One day you Login and the game Reset -> Startover... -> No money, no Rep, no Nothing, only once again you have to play the tutorial.
2. When you deposit money in the bank 5 minutes before you leave Online, next time you login, you still wear it, means money means sh°t in GTA:Online.
3. When you tune a car, next Login check if it still has everything you paid for, 50% of the time you lose attachments.
4. Login and your Crew is gone: Even when you created the crew yourself!
5. When you bought some Apartment, Garage,... Check them, cars are gone, furniture,...
There might be tons of reasons, but long story short:
Don't pay for an unstable game where you might lose all your effort, cash, reputation and such...
Anyone has answers, questions, ... just reply!