Photo

Lost Money & Rank

11 replies to this topic
Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

I was loading up a mission and the game got stuck in the view where you are just looking at clouds from the sky it and it stayed that way for a solid five minutes so I just dashboarded.  Loaded back up and I went down about $700,000 and lost roughly 25 levels in rank.  Anyone else experience this?  Any fixes or way to get it back?

Ecstasyisfun
  • Ecstasyisfun

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

I was loading up a mission and the game got stuck in the view where you are just looking at clouds from the sky it and it stayed that way for a solid five minutes so I just dashboarded.  Loaded back up and I went down about $700,000 and lost roughly 25 levels in rank.  Anyone else experience this?  Any fixes or way to get it back?

i think your problem was dashboarding

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

I think you got slammed by a server glitch.

hopefully after the bugs are fixed, Rockstar can do something to help you out, but no guarantees.

If you're really lucky, next time you log in it will be back again.

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:19 AM

i think your problem was dashboarding

Well the only other thing I could do was shut it off and thats going to have the same affect.  The game was just hanging and nothing was happening.  Also, how in the world do I go from a 65 to a 40?  Has the game not saved in days?  Makes no sense.

I think you got slammed by a server glitch.

hopefully after the bugs are fixed, Rockstar can do something to help you out, but no guarantees.

If you're really lucky, next time you log in it will be back again.

I emailed them already but I doubt they will care.  I went from a 65 to a 40 and that's an insane amount of playing time.  I probably won't bother to even boot this game back up anymore after this unless its fixed.

GarX
  • GarX

Duke

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:19 AM

http://support.rocks...y-in-GTA-Online

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

Yeah already subscribed to that and emailed them a request for restoration.  I have no intention of booting this game up until I get my sh*t fixed.  If that doesn't happen it will be listed on Amazon for sale lol.

Gta CreatureUK
  • Gta CreatureUK

Drop Dead Nightmare CREW

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:25 AM

It's because you dash boarded. Should of waited no matter what

GarX
  • GarX

Duke

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:25 AM

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Ecstasyisfun
  • Ecstasyisfun

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

yeh this is what i was about to reply to what you said OP, your meant to leave it for at LEAST half an hour if it does this

Carsten
  • Carsten

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

Still better than getting your character deleted. FU OP

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

yeh this is what i was about to reply to what you said OP, your meant to leave it for at LEAST half an hour if it does this

No way I could have known.  Still doesn't give Rockstar an excuse to not save my game once between level 40 and 65...

Ecstasyisfun
  • Ecstasyisfun

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:06 AM

No way I could have known.  Still doesn't give Rockstar an excuse to not save my game once between level 40 and 65...

yes rockstar are bastards, we know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users