Anyone played gtav while they're high?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
496 replies to this topic
Ape1337
  • Ape1337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

this whole topic is childish. grow up california.

It's the next great american industry so you better get used to people being 'childish'. Straight edge fa**ots.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

f*ck off you social degenerate.

This forum is full of such humble and polite people.

I play it when drunk, if that counts?

Playing drunk isn't a disgusting act, it's completely legal and taxed. Everyone on this forum should just engage their moron brains, the government is made up of the smartest people in the world that all the smart people voted in, it's not some nepotic, Christian morality based, cronyist circle jerk for the rich. 

Taking drugs funds TERRORISM, even if that is entirely due to the government being too scared to make a policy change, admit they're wrong and take on the task of taxing the trade, but that's definitely the fault of CHEMICALLY EVIL NARCOTICS.

I'm not quite sure if ^this guy^ is being sarcastic or not.

Ape1337
  • Ape1337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

f*ck off you social degenerate.

This forum is full of such humble and polite people.

I play it when drunk, if that counts?

Playing drunk isn't a disgusting act, it's completely legal and taxed. Everyone on this forum should just engage their moron brains, the government is made up of the smartest people in the world that all the smart people voted in, it's not some nepotic, Christian morality based, cronyist circle jerk for the rich. 

Taking drugs funds TERRORISM, even if that is entirely due to the government being too scared to make a policy change, admit they're wrong and take on the task of taxing the trade, but that's definitely the fault of CHEMICALLY EVIL NARCOTICS.

I'm not quite sure if ^this guy^ is being sarcastic or not.

has to be nobody is that stupid.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

It's the next great american industry so you better get used to people being 'childish'. Straight edge fa**ots.

no it's not... and it never will be. you are clearly from a state where it is legal. i live in a commonwealth state, and it will NEVER be legal in our lifetime. and your mom likes me being sober, so why not. you fit well with my first comment. no wonder you replied in such a negative manor. i must have struck a nerve. and i do smoke, but like most adults, no one f*cking cares, and i rarely use it. maybe a couple times a year. i wish i could punch people through my computer for stupid assumptions. better yet, slap your damn self.

Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

lol.

idk man. I've never heard of anyone who's passed out and choked on their own vomit after smoking weed.

I've heard of weed causing people who have epilepsy to have seizures but alcohol can do the same thing.

• iiGh0STt likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by iiGh0STt, 12 October 2013 - 07:33 PM.

while i dont agree in whole, i have been to afghanistan, and seen what an army on drugs looks like. maybe do some research on that topic. not all weed is grown out of states it is "legal" in. and most drugs are direct sources of funding sh*tty ass countries that, guess what, are known for terrorism. really sad, but really true.

Ape1337
  • Ape1337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

no it's not... and it never will be. you are clearly from a state where it is legal. i live in a commonwealth state, and it will NEVER be legal in our lifetime. and your mom likes me being sober, so why not. you fit well with my first comment. no wonder you replied in such a negative manor. i must have struck a nerve. and i do smoke, but like most adults, no one f*cking cares, and i rarely use it. maybe a couple times a year. i wish i could punch people through my computer for stupid assumptions. better yet, slap your damn self.

The states which don't legalize will be left in the dust. For the first time in history a majority of americans want cannabis legalized. The DOJ has officially backed off of legalized states. Who's the one making assumptions? Hell even Texas wants to legalize. I think youre standing on the wrong side of history.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

The states which don't legalize will be left in the dust. For the first time in history a majority of americans want cannabis legalized. The DOJ has officially backed off of legalized states. Who's the one making assumptions? Hell even Texas wants to legalize. I think youre standing on the wrong side of history.

every state can legalize it. sure.

federally, it will be illegal. duh!

they will never tax weed. it really is that simple.

Ape1337
  • Ape1337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

while i dont agree in whole, i have been to afghanistan, and seen what an army on drugs looks like. maybe do some research on that topic. not all weed is grown out of states it is "legal" in. and most drugs are direct sources of funding sh*tty ass countries that, guess what, are known for terrorism. really sad, but really true.

This is what happens when something that should be legal, is illegal. You create black markets because of demand, rather than it being taxed and regulated like a legit business. Your grammar and punctuation are complete sh*t; i'm having a rather hard time comprehending what you're saying.

Ape1337
  • Ape1337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

Dude you're really not comprehending the situation. As more and more states legalize, the feds will capitulate. It's inevitable. The DOJ backing off states that legalized was the white flag; it's just a matter of time. When Texas and other big red states go along with the flow their will be nothing to hold it back. Just sayin'

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

This is what happens when something that should be legal, is illegal. You create black markets because of demand, rather than it being taxed and regulated like a legit business. Your grammar and punctuation are complete sh*t; i'm having a rather hard time comprehending what you're saying.

no you are not. my grammar is that of not giving a f*ck because im not being graded. or am i? only tools result to that excuse buddy.

and even when and if it is legalized... do you think your employer is going to allow it? come on man, you are sounding like a f*cking hippie idiot protester.

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

Stop getting so mad about weed the topic states it's a weed topic.. I don't smoke but if you're opinion is negative just keep it to yourself

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

OMG, all you stoners in this stoner thread for stoners, why don't you just go to STONERFORUMS.WHATEVZ and go get high there, because me and my autistic anti drugs buddies are going to constantly scream and kick about how little NOBODY CARES, EXCEPT US THAT ARE REPLYING INCESSANTLY FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN TO ASSERT OUR WILL OVER YOU!!!

STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DON'T LIKE, IT'S f*ckING UNAMERICAN AND COMMUNIST!

STOP ENJOYING YOURSELVES DOING THINGS I DO NOT ENJOY

• SmoothGetaway, blakeney and EM_JAY_86 like this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

Dude you're really not comprehending the situation. As more and more states legalize, the feds will capitulate. It's inevitable. The DOJ backing off states that legalized was the white flag; it's just a matter of time. When Texas and other big red states go along with the flow their will be nothing to hold it back. Just sayin'

like i said, never in our lifetime.

NOBODY CARES, EXCEPT US THAT ARE REPLYING INCESSANTLY FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN TO ASSERT OUR WILL OVER YOU!!!

so you type in the boldest biggest text possible in an attempt to make your message seen over others? get real... this is by far the most hypocritical post on here.

Ape1337
  • Ape1337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:53 PM Edited by Ape1337, 12 October 2013 - 07:55 PM.

no you are not. my grammar is that of not giving a f*ck because im not being graded. or am i? only tools result to that excuse buddy.

and even when and if it is legalized... do you think your employer is going to allow it? come on man, you are sounding like a f*cking hippie idiot protester.

Holy sh*t dude you have the intelligence of a third grader. If it's legal at the state level and federally, an employer WILL face a discrimination lawsuit for terminating an employee for cannabis. Unless the employee was caught in the act on the job, just like alchohol, they will not be fired. LawLz.

• blakeney likes this

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

NOBODY CARES, EXCEPT US THAT ARE REPLYING INCESSANTLY FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN TO ASSERT OUR WILL OVER YOU!!!

so you type in the boldest biggest text possible in an attempt to make your message seen over others? get real... this is by far the most hypocritical post on here.

That's a bit unfair, I just want America to be free, and secure, just like you. Our worldviews are identical in their egocentricity, futility and nonsensicality. 

Spoiler

• SmoothGetaway, Ape1337, Kayli and 1 other like this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

Holy sh*t dude you have the intelligence of a third grader. If it's legal at the state level and federally, an employer WILL face a discrimination lawsuit for terminating an employee for cannabis. Unless the employee was caught in the act on the job, just like alchohol, they will not fired. LawLz.

it is not like alcohol, because it stays in your system an entirely different way. another reason it will never be federally legal. getting high at work... yea, that is promising. do you understand now? do you think the military would let people get high? lol... seriously, let it go.

continue your rant though...

Gunjahfarma
  • Gunjahfarma

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

Played it for about 4 hours while on 220 mg mdma, weed... was fun lol

Ape1337
  • Ape1337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by Ape1337, 12 October 2013 - 08:14 PM.

Holy sh*t dude you have the intelligence of a third grader. If it's legal at the state level and federally, an employer WILL face a discrimination lawsuit for terminating an employee for cannabis. Unless the employee was caught in the act on the job, just like alchohol, they will not fired. LawLz.

it is not like alcohol, because it stays in your system an entirely different way. another reason it will never be federally legal. getting high at work... yea, that is promising. do you understand now? do you think the military would let people get high? lol... seriously, let it go.

And like alchohol, they can't fire you for something that you're doing outside of work, in the privacy of your own home. Ever heard of discrimination? It's kind of a big deal, and employers fear it. Plenty of fully functioning doctors, lawyers, and police who light up in the privacy of their own homes. Infact a huge part of this country lights up. .

bubbaloo
  • bubbaloo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

..."while your mom's out working the pole"

LMFAO

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

I bet most people in this thread drooled when they saw the big fat brick of weed Jimmy had in the fridge.

• tudor898 likes this

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

The military wouldn't let people get high?  Remember Vietnam?  Heroin?  The body bags secretly stuffed with heroin?  That's how the US even got heroin in the first place was the US Government.   The military never put needles in our soldiers at all, right?  Right......  20% of all the soldiers were addicted to the stuff.  Research.   Marijuana was grown in the vast fields at Vietnam, and the soldiers were introduced to it there and lighting up everyday.  

Research, research, research. 

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by SmoothGTA, 12 October 2013 - 11:30 PM.

^^^This guy thinks soldiers were introduced to MJ in 'Nam??

LMFAO!!

Wow, now I think I've heard it all.

Weed and stunt jumps is a great combo btw. Way better than alchohol.

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

^^^This guy thinks soldiers were introduced to MJ in 'Nam??

LMFAO!!

Wow, now I think I've heard it all.

Weed and stunt jumps is a great combo btw. Way better than alchoho.

I think he is referring to the CIA smuggling opium through Laos during the entirety of the Vietnam war in order to fund their black ops, with the side effect being a huge number of Vietnam vets becoming addicted.

Pretty specific thing to know, but it's not a conspiracy, it happened.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

I know about that.

I was just laughing at him saying soldiers getting introduced to weed in Vietnam. As if guys weren't smoking back home before they enlisted/got drafted.

The same could be said for the smack. Guys were slamming that stuff way before the jungles of Vietnam.

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

Thank you for defending me.  Yes.  I was more specifically referring to the heroin.  I was trying to basically say due to the pot fields in Vietnam, of course they were toking up on a daily basis.  What I think is sad the most is most of them came back addicted to heroin.  The heroin here in the states wasn't near as strong as the product over there so they were consuming it twice as much to duplicate the effects.  It's sad really.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

Fine, just don't use words like introduced. Because its not like it was these military dudes first rodeo.

That's like saying someone who deployed to Afganistan was introduced to hash over there. How do you know that? How do you know they didn't already know what that stuff is/does before they went over?

Anyway, this game is the sh*t high or not. Glad to see most of the trolls moved on from it.

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

Pot aside, they did get introduced to opium in Vietnam. But now testing is so strict they don't allow any of it any more, cocaine is the go to drug for people who receive testing, as you can flush it in two days. Just ask a copper, preferably when he's off duty sniffing coke.

And since nobody else has pointed it out in this thread, the war on drugs is about as much of a f*cking joke as the war on terror, each perpetuate themselves eternally. The CIA started running drugs internationally before this little bullsh*t 'war' even began (Laos, previously mentioned), now we have Mexican cartels, Al Qaeda, the Taliban (Afghanistan has been responsible for 90% of the worlds heroin since the war began), FARC, the industrial prison complex, law enforcement, pharmaceutical companies (such as GW Pharma in the UK having a monopoly on cannabis) etc, but that's not even the half of it. They're all cashing in on one of the biggest gravy trains the world has ever seen, the third biggest behind oil and food at this time, and everyone is going to get mad because someone smoked a joint?

Please let your aneurysms pile up while I don't give a f*ck.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Yep, fair enough.

As far as anything the US has gone to war against...they've all had one thing in common. Which is that they are extremelly profitable, for some.

It's no surprise they are called that, as names like 'War Profiteering' don't quite have the same ring to them.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

And like alchohol, they can't fire you for something that you're doing outside of work, in the privacy of your own home. Ever heard of discrimination? It's kind of a big deal, and employers fear it. Plenty of fully functioning doctors, lawyers, and police who light up in the privacy of their own homes. Infact a huge part of this country lights up. .

you are ignoring the fact that you cannot tell when the last time someone used it was exactly. like i said, the military would not allow it, and most federal jobs the same. you could get high in the am and go to work? sorry, it does not work like that. NO employer wants their employees high EVER. sorry you are ignoring that base fact, in order to prove the point that is pointless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users