Anyone played gtav while they're high?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
496 replies to this topic
GTA fan from the United Kingdom
  • GTA fan from the United Kingdom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

I see you like to express your gay fantasies on the internet to random people, maybe you're remembering what daddy used to do to you in the basement when mommy was away from home working the pole? Either way, you obviously grew up in a broken household. Calm the f*ck down, light up your bong again and go play Righteous Slaughter 7, Jimmy.

Spoiler

I don't need to smoke pot to enjoy life, people like you make me sick. I bet your parents are so proud of their little stoner child who will never amount to anything.

Point is you don't like it then GTFO.
Point is I have just as much of a right to be here as you, shut the f*ck up.

But you don't really have a point to being here, do you? Nothing to contribute, dumb as hell, boring, annoying, repetitive, thinks he's trolling but is actually targeting the least likely group of people to care, and did I say boring and annoying? All the reasons you're talking to people you think are total losers while trying to give the impression that you're most certainly not one of those people.

You're all so pissed lmao.

Bong in one hand, tissues and lube in the other while living in your mothers basement you're crying on a videogame forum about how weed has gotten you so far in life. Hilarious. I started out serious but at this point I'm just trolling because this is just too goddamn funny!

Nah, we're not remotely mad at your prepubescent rantings and ravings. You're the only person complaining on a video game forum about weed, you sad f*ck. You can talk about all of our dads being child molesters and our mothers being whores, but at the end of the day, you're the one with the massive hole in their life projecting their inner tearies onto others. I'm not going to start dreaming up problems for you, since you've obviously got enough and you're quite insecure for one reason or another and probably have some underlying mental illness (sorry you first heard this from a bunch of nolife luzers). I can honestly see why you don't smoke the pot.
You all obviously care because you're still responding and throwing insults right back, lulz.

I see you've run out of things to say, since you've resorted to "I'm a master troll", which is basically the last line of defence for a failed troll. Well played, well lost. Moron.

I haven't run out of things to say, I simply don't care to write an essay about why weed is bad when you're all too stoned to care anyway. By the way I didn't read that book you wrote up there either, don't have time to read about why you think I should start smoking dope and contributing nothing to society other than an excessive ability to eat Doritos and jack off all day.

Cant this forum go one day without arguing about weed?

At the end of the day if someone wants to smoke weed, then that is their choice and nobody elses business. Not everyone shares the same opinion on the herb, some like it, some don't. But to say that all people who smoke weed 'smoke dope, contribute nothing to society, eat Doritos and jack off all day' that is generalising.

And to say people who smoke weed are losers and have no life? If you have way too much time on your hands to come on a forum and start taking shots at people. What does that say about you?

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

I see you like to express your gay fantasies on the internet to random people, maybe you're remembering what daddy used to do to you in the basement when mommy was away from home working the pole? Either way, you obviously grew up in a broken household. Calm the f*ck down, light up your bong again and go play Righteous Slaughter 7, Jimmy.

Spoiler

I don't need to smoke pot to enjoy life, people like you make me sick. I bet your parents are so proud of their little stoner child who will never amount to anything.

Point is you don't like it then GTFO.
Point is I have just as much of a right to be here as you, shut the f*ck up.

But you don't really have a point to being here, do you? Nothing to contribute, dumb as hell, boring, annoying, repetitive, thinks he's trolling but is actually targeting the least likely group of people to care, and did I say boring and annoying? All the reasons you're talking to people you think are total losers while trying to give the impression that you're most certainly not one of those people.

You're all so pissed lmao.

Bong in one hand, tissues and lube in the other while living in your mothers basement you're crying on a videogame forum about how weed has gotten you so far in life. Hilarious. I started out serious but at this point I'm just trolling because this is just too goddamn funny!
Nah, we're not remotely mad at your prepubescent rantings and ravings. You're the only person complaining on a video game forum about weed, you sad f*ck. You can talk about all of our dads being child molesters and our mothers being whores, but at the end of the day, you're the one with the massive hole in their life projecting their inner tearies onto others. I'm not going to start dreaming up problems for you, since you've obviously got enough and you're quite insecure for one reason or another and probably have some underlying mental illness (sorry you first heard this from a bunch of nolife luzers). I can honestly see why you don't smoke the pot.

You all obviously care because you're still responding and throwing insults right back, lulz.

I see you've run out of things to say, since you've resorted to "I'm a master troll", which is basically the last line of defence for a failed troll. Well played, well lost. Moron.

I haven't run out of things to say, I simply don't care to write an essay about why weed is bad when you're all too stoned to care anyway. By the way I didn't read that book you wrote up there either, don't have time to read about why you think I should start smoking dope and contributing nothing to society other than an excessive ability to eat Doritos and jack off all day.
Cant this forum go one day without arguing about weed?
At the end of the day if someone wants to smoke weed, then that is their choice and nobody elses business. Not everyone shares the same opinion on the herb, some like it, some don't. But to say that all people who smoke weed 'smoke dope, contribute nothing to society, eat Doritos and jack off all day' that is generalising.

And to say people who smoke weed are losers and have no life? If you have way too much time on your hands to come on a forum and start taking shots at people. What does that say about you?

I can't even tell what you wrote, you messed up the quote :p

Erempiris
  • Erempiris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

I love cruising around the city and countryside with my pimped out Cognoscenti Cabrio while baking. Seems to be a lot easier to avoid getting a wanted level while high too  :)

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

I'd like to try it sounds good :rol:

Oleczek
  • Oleczek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

Many times. It is really great. The greates thing of all is just cruising around listening to Music sounds better with you. It makes me so happy and careless :D 

Chuck Norris *
  • Chuck Norris *

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

Played the whole single player fried. Kinda regret it cause I don't remember sh*t from it.

• KaptainMyke likes this

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:16 PM Edited by GeckoWacko, 11 October 2013 - 03:16 PM.

I love the part how killzone states everyone has no life whilst hes been on this thread for around 10 hours. Shouldn't he be working or something he got a life you know.

Oh wait.

It's called having a mobile phone that emails you every time someone responds to you, you wouldn't know what that is though would you grandpa?

And yet you claim everyone has no life and you waste your time trollin here in this thread. Alright, you're all living. No I don't know what these phones are with e-mail notification. 

Too bad I can use the technical term for it better than you, Dumb ass. EMAILS EVERY DERPIN TIME WHEN SOMEONE RESPOND TO DUR HUR DERP. 

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Play GTAV while high?  I play everything high, including real life.  No idea how I would've made it through college without being stoned 24/7, and no idea how I'd continue programming without being stoned.  Life's too frustrating otherwise.  When you're sober, the stupid things people do stand out so much more than when you're high.

• cattafett and EM_JAY_86 like this

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

I love the part how killzone states everyone has no life whilst hes been on this thread for around 10 hours. Shouldn't he be working or something he got a life you know.

Oh wait.

It's called having a mobile phone that emails you every time someone responds to you, you wouldn't know what that is though would you grandpa?

And yet you claim everyone has no life and you waste your time trollin here in this thread. Alright, you're all living. No I don't know what these phones are with e-mail notification. 

Too bad I can use the technical term for it better than you, Dumb ass. EMAILS EVERY DERPIN TIME WHEN SOMEONE RESPOND TO DUR HUR DERP. 

I didn't use the technical term for it because I didn't think you were smart enough to understand, plus no one gives a sh*t. "Hai guise i can has technical terms usiges on forumz cuz i r smrat". Give me a f*cking break kid, you just want something else to cry about.

Leafy Hollow
  • Leafy Hollow

Chief Marketing Officer for Trevor Phillip's Interprise

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

Weed is for losers.

Video games are for losers.....

• cattafett likes this

cldd
  • cldd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Try playing this game on molly. The only way to get 60fps on consoles.  :r*:

• Itzreality likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:31 PM Edited by jptawok, 11 October 2013 - 07:31 PM.

Impossible.  The outside is far too inviting when you're dancing with Molly.  Trust me man, stare at the stars.

E1999Eternal
  • E1999Eternal

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

This game was made for stoners. 

Most games are. 

cldd
  • cldd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Impossible.  The outside is far too inviting when you're dancing with Molly.  Trust me man, stare at the stars.

Not many stars on my part of the world but I'll take your word for it!  :panic:

high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

im so stoned when i play gta 5 that Bob Marley has a poster of me on his wall :) soo much fun ..Oh yeah F*ck you narrow minded tossers who have no clue what its like to be high and actually enjoying life. its people like you who give us a bad name for nothing and i bet you think smoking cigarettes is cool :D pmsl  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY !  XD

Itzreality
  • Itzreality

A title

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Weed kills

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

Weed kills

Kills what, a bag of potato chips?

• high91 likes this

high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

Weed kills

no no no no no no no no no no no....alcohol kills and tobacco kills.. give me one example of death by mary j? just please maybe open your mind and try before you judge :) gta 5 is full of weed and drug innuendos too so maybe keep away from them bits. i cant imagine playing this game sober.

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

i can't imagine what the high moments in the game will be like if you are actually high

^^ This guy plays the game on cocaine and crystal meth.

And no. The game is so good you don't need drugs to enhance the experience.

Just... stop.

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Weed is for losers.

Video games are for losers.....

Then what are you doing here?

beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

I must say one thing, The game is more addictive than any drugs, I quit sleeping, stopped going gym, hang outside

Itzreality
  • Itzreality

A title

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

Weed kills

no no no no no no no no no no no....alcohol kills and tobacco kills.. give me one example of death by mary j? just please maybe open your mind and try before you judge :) gta 5 is full of weed and drug innuendos too so maybe keep away from them bits. i cant imagine playing this game sober.

Bad sense of humor kills

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Oh look another "badass" who smokes weed.....

Oh sh*t, it's one of those badasses that does what the government tells them and mocks those who don't, like he's made of superior moral fibre.

He is made of superior chips and is a well programmed robot... beep beep :p

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

Play GTAV while high?  I play everything high, including real life.  No idea how I would've made it through college without being stoned 24/7, and no idea how I'd continue programming without being stoned.  Life's too frustrating otherwise.  When you're sober, the stupid things people do stand out so much more than when you're high.

This^

My tolerance level for bullsh*t goes to 0 when not high lol.

Thats where people say "The side effects are you are moody when you have none".... no, I'm just not taking your bullsh*t like usual lol.

• cattafett likes this

VALDE85
  • VALDE85

CLASSIC CONTROLS BACK

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

DON´T NEED DRUGS TO MAKE GTA V BETTER? f*ck OFF GO TO THA CHURCH. ONLY WAY TO MAKE GTA V FUN IS BY SMOKING A BLUNT WHILE DOING IT. OTHERWISE IS JUST THE MOST BORING GTA EVER BORING BORING BORING

MintBerryCrunch
  • MintBerryCrunch

It's meeeeeee!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

I play ALL games and watch most movies while f*ckin high!

How else do you think I tolerated Catwoman on DVD? :lol:

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

f*ck off you social degenerate.

This forum is full of such humble and polite people.

I play it when drunk, if that counts?

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

f*ck off you social degenerate.

This forum is full of such humble and polite people.

I play it when drunk, if that counts?

Playing drunk isn't a disgusting act, it's completely legal and taxed. Everyone on this forum should just engage their moron brains, the government is made up of the smartest people in the world that all the smart people voted in, it's not some nepotic, Christian morality based, cronyist circle jerk for the rich. 

Taking drugs funds TERRORISM, even if that is entirely due to the government being too scared to make a policy change, admit they're wrong and take on the task of taxing the trade, but that's definitely the fault of CHEMICALLY EVIL NARCOTICS.

Ape1337
  • Ape1337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by Ape1337, 12 October 2013 - 07:22 PM.

I've been smoking socal kush and playing GTA since san andreas. Didn't know people on here thought smoking weed is for losers. Must be some straight edge noobs that just started playing since V. Some of the best pilots I know in IV smoked and played. Good times man and keep blazing, it gives you a stronger mental fortitude when dealing with societys BS meat grinder..

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:20 PM Edited by iiGh0STt, 12 October 2013 - 07:23 PM.

this whole topic is childish. grow up california.

must be someone still living at mommies house and more concerned with what weed to buy than actually getting a job and living like the rest of us.

you smoke pot. congrats! no one cares. its no different than your dad drinking a beer after work. like any drug, it can be abused. clearly, you are an abuser.

i remember when i smoked ALL the time... real f*ckin cool...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users