• This topic is locked This topic is locked
496 replies to this topic
ThaiBrawler
  • ThaiBrawler

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

I live in Holland am I cool naoaoa?

For dumb asses that don't know Holland, but they know about Amsterdam. Yeah, its in the same country.

DUDE DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN BUY WEED IN AMSTERDAM, WHOA DUDE. WHERE LIES AMSTERDAM......... UUUUUUUUUUUH.....

Can't buy shrooms in stores anymore since tourists jumped from bridges killing theirselves high on shrooms. Glad I never used it though, lawl.

sounds dank

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

Weed is for losers.

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Weed is for losers.

Alcohol is worse, so that makes you even a bigger loser in your point of view.

Alcohol related deaths 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Weed 0

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

For dumb asses that don't know Holland, but they know about Amsterdam. Yeah, its in the same country.

DUDE DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN BUY WEED IN AMSTERDAM, WHOA DUDE. WHERE LIES AMSTERDAM......... UUUUUUUUUUUH.....

Can't buy shrooms in stores anymore since tourists jumped from bridges killing theirselves high on shrooms. Glad I never used it though, lawl.

Is that really the reason shrooms aren't legal anymore?

I remember buying shrooms there long time ago but in our country (germany) it's nearly as easy to buy stuff then in the netherlands, even if it's not legal here :D

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

I remember buying shrooms there long time ago but in our country (germany) it's nearly as easy to buy stuff then in the netherlands, even if it's not legal here :D

Yeah, that's really the reason. Some Polish dumb asses killed themselves and the government banned them.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

Yeah, that's really the reason. Some Polish dumb asses killed themselves and the government banned them.

Jesus Christ… I don't get why things like that (even if they are sad) lead to a "ban" sometimes. Fuel isn't banned because some people burn themselves. But I guess you still get 'em pretty easy in the Netherlands, right?

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

Weed is for losers.

Alcohol is worse, so that makes you even a bigger loser in your point of view.

Alcohol related deaths 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Weed 0

I never said I condone alcohol usage either, both are pretty f*cking bad since nearly everyone I know that uses them for relief is a complete loser.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

== Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

Weed is for losers.

lol, how so?  Seems to me people that don't like it, and never tried it, are the real losers.  Ya know, people who sit on their deathbed talking about all the things in life they never tried.  Being a "loser" isn't tied to any particular activity, lots of successful people who could buy and sell your ass that smoke weed.  So basically this is just your opinion, which is based on some sh*t you made up in your own head and then believed whole-heartedly.  Being a "loser" means you lose, if someone wants to smoke weed then he's a winner for doing what he wanted to do.  Losers do what other people tell them...

• tool_18 and madmanaz like this

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Weed is for losers.

lol, how so?  Seems to me people that don't like it, and never tried it, are the real losers.  Ya know, people who sit on their deathbed talking about all the things in life they never tried.  Being a "loser" isn't tied to any particular activity, lots of successful people who could buy and sell your ass that smoke weed.  So basically this is just your opinion, which is based on some sh*t you made up in your own head and then believed whole-heartedly.  Being a "loser" means you lose, if someone wants to smoke weed then he's a winner for doing what he wanted to do.  Losers do what other people tell them...

That's exactly the kinda attitude that will wind your ass in jail, and I like how you talk about things in life you never tried when all stoners do is sit on their ass and smoke week INSTEAD of going and and doing things they never tried, living life to the fullest. I and many others can enjoy life without having to use some mood-enhancing drug. Your argument is invalid.

For gods sakes you are a living representation of Jimmy from the game itself.
  • QuietSundayLibrary and Captain Arthur like this

tool_18
  • tool_18

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

my friend drugs is bad for the nice healthy life do not do it my friend for it will not be intelligent being in the future just you will be sad having high equation to estrogen you needing supplementation testosterone capsules i can provide source my friend for i am the helping boy just i am good boy i want you having good nice healthy life my friend

You're grammar is terrible for a start. Also I am full time uni student and I smoke on a regular basis. It has not effected my studies in the slightest.
my friend you do not understand the situation that is what you into of the testosterone balance just you not have average requirement for the average male that you need additional information for nice healthy life nice sexual life nice strong body life just you enjoying smoke that i cannot judge for i am the righteous boy just i am truth boy i want the people knowing the nice healthy life is happening when the balance is achieving

@Tool 18

Lol, I hear ya buddy. I think this dudes problem goes beyond bad spelling/whatever.

He is clearly concerned about your testosterone levels man!

Weird...

Yeah he is a little weird haha. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

Yes. Every time I've played it, in fact. 

Unequalibrium
  • Unequalibrium

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

Weed is for losers.

That's exactly the kinda attitude that will wind your ass in jail, and I like how you talk about things in life you never tried when all stoners do is sit on their ass and smoke week INSTEAD of going and and doing things they never tried, living life to the fullest. I and many others can enjoy life without having to use some mood-enhancing drug. Your argument is invalid.

Just like all gamers sit on their asses instead of doing things they've never tried? Lmao. Like the other guy said, there are many stoners that are way more successful than you'll ever be and experience things you never will.

• ONEkingscar and tool_18 like this

tool_18
  • tool_18

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

Weed is for losers.

Just like all gamers sit on their asses instead of doing things they've never tried? Lmao. Like the other guy said, there are many stoners that are way more successful than you'll ever be and experience things you never will.

I second this !!!

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

Weed is for losers.

Yeah, no one has ever achieved anything while high. 

WAIT, HOLD ON, WHERE DID ALL THESE AWESOME ALBUMS COME FROM?

• ONEkingscar, neuhier, Unequalibrium and 1 other like this

Unequalibrium
  • Unequalibrium

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

Hell, I bet nearly half of Rockstar's staff are stoned while on the clock.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

I've played the entire storyline high, online too.  I live inside this game.

• Jeremiah239 likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

It is people like you that give weed smokers a bad rep.

Duuuuuuude, ever played GTA V? DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, every played GTA V ON WEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MAAAAAN.

I smoke weed OP, and you are a tool bag

Holligan UK
  • Holligan UK

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

Try playing it on k. Mega confusion.

hahaha everything's mega confusion on K,confusing but so fckin funny :)

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Weed is for losers.

tumblr_m8i37leOF51r1mbdco1_500.jpg

America truly is #1

Ryan_
  • Ryan_

Ryan_ aka 4:20

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

I smoke weed and play GTA almost every single day. :)

I have a wife, 3 kids, and I am 32.

I don't drink and I don't smoke tobacco, nor do I do any other drug.

And I am not the only one. lol We are everywhere.

• madmanaz, CanOdope and HitYourBong like this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

I smoke weed and play GTA almost every single day. :)

I have a wife, 3 kids, and I am 32.

I don't drink and I don't smoke tobacco, nor do I do any other drug.

And I am not the only one. lol We are everywhere.

Ditto, haven't had a sip of alcohol since July, and that was only because I was in the Bahamas on a massive cruise ship lol. Grey Goose only ;)

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

Weed is for losers.

There are many gay people that have achieved things I will never achieve but that doesn't make me want to run out and start taking it in the ass. Try again stonerfag.

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

Weed is for losers.

That's a matter of opinion, the number of bands/composers that made great music while not under the influence of marijuana far outnumber those that were.

Try again.

rex84
  • rex84

Lost Breed MC

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

The government banned Polish dumb asses?  Well, it's about damned time.  

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

I swore to myself I'd light up before starting the game for the first time. And I did. I was so f*cked up during the opening on the game I can't even describe it!

good times... too bad i ran out of weed though ffs :/

Enterprise
  • Enterprise

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

yeah i was like "sh*t i'm high while i'm high (during the trip scenes) that mean i'm actually king of high?" ... yeah i was actually never high in my entrie life so i dunno how that sh*t feels

EGB727
  • EGB727

Stupid dumb idiot

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

I was stoned about half the time I played it for the first two weeks. Good times, but I hardly ever got anything done cause I would have so much fun just walking(yes, walking) around and abiding by traffic rules while driving. But, man, is it fun doing all the cool, novelty stuff in the game lifted. Climbing mount chiliad, walking around talking to the random people(white dots), spending 20 minutes deciding whether to use the scope on the carbine or not because although I dislike how it looks since the iron sights are still on with the scope, it'll increase the accuracy...yeah, good times.

Winston Smith
  • Winston Smith

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Nah.  Don't smoke anymore. 

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

Weed is for losers.

There are many gay people that have achieved things I will never achieve but that doesn't make me want to run out and start taking it in the ass. Try again stonerfag.

Weed is for losers.

That's a matter of opinion, the number of bands/composers that made great music while not under the influence of marijuana far outnumber those that were.

Try again.

Hahah, GRRRR, ANGRY MAN, etc.

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by theworldfamous, 08 October 2013 - 09:32 PM.

Way to turn that argument upside down, buddy. So because you 'enjoy life' without drugs, makes it wrong for others to do so? No, we should all be fine, upstanding citizens like yourself. Mind your own business.

In my experience, people that use terms like "enjoy life" "living life to the fullest" are either on the mc donald's marketing team, or they're just naturally full of sh*t. 

edOT: yeah I played it high. It was boring and I fell asleep... end of story. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users