Photo

Anyone played gtav while they're high?

496 replies to this topic
sneety
  • sneety

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Played while drunk if that's in the same league. Oh man, those Trevor switching cinematics.

Pretty much this.

• NJW1247 likes this

NikosUncle
  • NikosUncle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

Oh look another "badass" who smokes weed.....

i feel sorry for u

tool_18
  • tool_18

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

I do every single day.

:^:

Op cracked me up, reminded me of being 15 again.

For the record... I dont think I played IV not high once, and I doubt I will with V either..

The funny thing is, when you smoke weed every day you're not "high" like when you smoke it once a weekend, so It's probs not all that different to playing it normally lol :colgate:

haha, you are correct. Its not that much difference playing it sober haha. And i am 19.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

Why would anyone do anything sober? o,O

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:52 AM Edited by SmoothGTA, 08 October 2013 - 05:53 AM.

Hey man, smoking weed doesn't make you a badass.

Being a badass makes you a badass. Just had to clear that up.

OT: Yep, I love some blue dream and GTAV.
  • Admz and ONEkingscar like this

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

On life? Certainly!

KillEmAll
  • KillEmAll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

Not all of us live such sh*t lives that we have to keep ourselves shot full of hallucinogens and alcohol to make it through the day. Must be sad to have to live that kind of life. 

• QuietSundayLibrary, Gta_V_Fan_101 and Killzone VII like this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

^^^Chill out scrot :cool:

It's all good that you don't partake, but don't resort to assumptions about other peoples lives because they do.

Just not cool in any way.

FutoDriver
  • FutoDriver

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

You guys are the real life version Rockstar was ripping to shreads.

Jimmy-Playing_Video_Games-GTAV.png

• QuietSundayLibrary, Killzone VII and KaptainMyke like this

KillEmAll
  • KillEmAll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

It's all good that you don't partake, but don't resort to assumptions about other peoples lives because they do.

I never made an assumption on anyone, perhaps you need better reading comprehension? Must be that dope.

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

Not all of us live such sh*t lives that we have to keep ourselves shot full of hallucinogens and alcohol to make it through the day. Must be sad to have to live that kind of life. 

While I agree with your sentiments, to a degree, I will not go out of my way to castigate another for their lifestyle choices, so long as they don't immediately affect me.

• SmoothGetaway and HitYourBong like this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:07 AM Edited by SmoothGTA, 08 October 2013 - 06:10 AM.

I never made an assumption on anyone, perhaps you need better reading comprehension? Must be that dope.
Not really.

Was pretty sure you mentioned people having such a messed up life, that they needed to 'keep themselves shot full' of drug and alcohol abuse.

In case you didn't know, a lot of people can live very successful lives and use alcohol/drugs recreationally.

Maybe don't be so quick to judge?

Edit: You said 'shot full' not 'resort'. My apologies.

MaryJaneHolland
  • MaryJaneHolland

The High King

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

Maybe.

ApolloTreed
  • ApolloTreed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

Age is shown here.

J Hater
  • J Hater

Crows

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:18 AM

All of you on here are smoking weed, drinking till you drop, getting high by other means and when you enter GTAO you have the voice of a 12 years old..... :miranda:

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

All of you on here are smoking weed, drinking till you drop, getting high by other means and when you enter GTAO you have the voice of a 12 years old..... :miranda:

Sounds like helium abuse, lol.

I'll be online in November, or maybe later. Either way I won't be plugging in a headset. Noooo f*cking way.

Not to be a dick or nothing, I just don't want to hear that sh*t.

J Hater
  • J Hater

Crows

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

Sounds like helium abuse, lol.

I'll be online in November, or maybe later. Either way I won't be plugging in a headset. Noooo f*cking way.

Not to be a dick or nothing, I just don't want to hear that sh*t.

Also make sure you set the chat/communication to crew+friends. Otherwise......ohhhh boy...you will hear so many "niggaz" and hoods and gangsters with pre-teen voices.....oh man i'm too old for this sh*t :D

GranThefTito
  • GranThefTito

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

my friend drugs is bad for the nice healthy life do not do it my friend for it will not be intelligent being in the future just you will be sad having high equation to estrogen you needing supplementation testosterone capsules i can provide source my friend for i am the helping boy just i am good boy i want you having good nice healthy life my friend

tool_18
  • tool_18

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:41 AM Edited by tool_18, 08 October 2013 - 06:43 AM.

my friend drugs is bad for the nice healthy life do not do it my friend for it will not be intelligent being in the future just you will be sad having high equation to estrogen you needing supplementation testosterone capsules i can provide source my friend for i am the helping boy just i am good boy i want you having good nice healthy life my friend

You're grammar is terrible for a start. Also I am full time uni student and I smoke on a regular basis. It has not effected my studies in the slightest. 

mogulmoges
  • mogulmoges

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

you're strange

• tool_18 and charleyefc like this

Bonfire ForCrow
  • Bonfire ForCrow

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:49 AM Edited by Bonfire ForCrow, 08 October 2013 - 06:53 AM.

All you prohibition loving fa**ots really need to stop smelling your own farts. Get of your f*cking computers, they were invented by potheads.

OnT: Yes I've played the game high. I do all the time. I'm high at get togethers, I'm high in traffic. I'm a very very dangerous individual. Outrageously dangerous I might say. I might even be called a weapon of mass destruction. So long as I'm high.

• SmoothGetaway, ONEkingscar, RealTuff and 2 others like this

GranThefTito
  • GranThefTito

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

You're grammar is terrible for a start. Also I am full time uni student and I smoke on a regular basis. It has not effected my studies in the slightest. 

my friend you do not understand the situation that is what you into of the testosterone balance just you not have average requirement for the average male that you need additional information for nice healthy life nice sexual life nice strong body life just you enjoying smoke that i cannot judge for i am the righteous boy just i am truth boy i want the people knowing the nice healthy life is happening when the balance is achieving

mrbozzedup
  • mrbozzedup

Tryna Get out this Bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

I have, I swear rockstar was high when they were making the game everything seems perfect and amazing on the ganja

RizV
  • RizV

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

i too smoke on a regular basis but... i dont have the feeling that my life sucks in any kind of way... i love it the way i have it right now :)

Played it couple of times on weed... its amazing :D

• tool_18 likes this

blacktreacle
  • blacktreacle

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

I play it when I'm robotripping. sh*t's cray cray. Especially when you're in an Adder going like lights speed down the freeway, and you switch to Franklin's special ability, and you're doing matrix sh*t. It makes me jump when I finally hit something and I fly out the windshield lol.

Robotripping is the dumbest sh*t ever, not only is it just for 13 year olds but it is incredibly bad for you.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:22 AM Edited by vivalavendredi, 08 October 2013 - 07:52 AM.

I'm pretty sure the guys at R* north did play it while they were high.

That would explain why it came through quality control… 

on topic: I've stopped smoking stuff 10 years ago… so: no.

• ngcLink00 likes this

NikosUncle
  • NikosUncle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

just flew around in a plane. time of my life

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

Lastnight I was finally able to play some gtav whilst under the influence of marijuana and I must say it truly was an amazing experience. Cursing around the state in Franklins modded Buffalo from sunrise till sunset with sweet songs from the radio playing was like a dream.

I'm one of the people who hated the new driving mechanics in v but lastnight I thought they were perfect... everything was so epic. Does anyone else here smoke and play? I know a lot of people on here would be like "weed is for losers" etc but no, if you think like that then you really don't have a clue and have no idea what you're missing.

if you dont play high you really are stupid. playing high is incredible. 

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

my friend you do not understand the situation that is what you into of the testosterone balance just you not have average requirement for the average male that you need additional information for nice healthy life nice sexual life nice strong body life just you enjoying smoke that i cannot judge for i am the righteous boy just i am truth boy i want the people knowing the nice healthy life is happening when the balance is achieving

@Tool 18

Lol, I hear ya buddy. I think this dudes problem goes beyond bad spelling/whatever.

He is clearly concerned about your testosterone levels man!

Weird...
  • tool_18 likes this

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

I live in Holland am I cool naoaoa?

For dumb asses that don't know Holland, but they know about Amsterdam. Yeah, its in the same country.

DUDE DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN BUY WEED IN AMSTERDAM, WHOA DUDE. WHERE LIES AMSTERDAM......... UUUUUUUUUUUH.....

Can't buy shrooms in stores anymore since tourists jumped from bridges killing theirselves high on shrooms. Glad I never used it though, lawl.

• NikosUncle and ApolloTreed like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users