• Tampinha85, DrGreenThumb_NZ and warlord GTAV like this

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:37 AM

Is there any other way to play GTA?

Congratulations on the 420th post.

There is no other way to play V, though. Playing high allows you to appreciate the game on a level that you just cannot sober.

unfortunately for me, Sydney is dry as hell at the moment... leaves me high and dry... or not high, and dry.
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington likes this

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:50 AM

I do enjoy the game much more when I'm high. It helps a lot with immersion. Just walking around and f*cking with the peds and noticing the little details is just so enhanced and has a much more realistic feel.

• Mister Pink and warlord GTAV like this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Everything You Do is a Balloon

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:08 AM Edited by Mister Pink, 09 April 2014 - 08:11 AM.

Playing GTA V high is a wonderful experience. Of course you don't need to be high to enjoy GTA, whoever said that was being moronic. But...when you want to crank you GTA experience up to 11, being high really compliments the GTA experience.

When I smoke and play GTA, I love just cruising around in a nice car looking at the beautiful views. I also love doing a timed lap of the map in a nice car. Doesn't have to be the fastest car...just one of my favourite cars. Creeping around at night, being stealthy and role playing as a hitman is a lot of fun. Even doing silly stuff like obeying the rules of road for a while before going wild Falling Down style is fun.

Like the post above, it greatly helps with sense of immersion.
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington and Quarthon like this

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:30 AM Edited by warlord GTAV, 09 April 2014 - 08:32 AM.

def more into game when stoned still like it straight but not as good then, get bored  alot quicker.dont smoke for a week or play it.,Then smoke a big bowl and its mind boggling how good it is.

• Mister Pink, Sir Winthorpe Herrington and EM_JAY_86 like this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

Lastnight I was finally able to play some gtav whilst under the influence of marijuana and I must say it truly was an amazing experience. Cursing around the state in Franklins modded Buffalo from sunrise till sunset with sweet songs from the radio playing was like a dream.

I'm one of the people who hated the new driving mechanics in v but lastnight I thought they were perfect... everything was so epic. Does anyone else here smoke and play? I know a lot of people on here would be like "weed is for losers" etc but no, if you think like that then you really don't have a clue and have no idea what you're missing.

What did you buy GTA V Marijuana Edition?
  • GTA564 likes this

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:11 AM

Played it drunk, it was ok. Played some of the story drunik, now going back I am picking up bits of the story I forgot about because I obviously had a bit to drink during that part.

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:41 PM

I find being high helps me fill in the gaps in the storyline, as my imagination seems more creative. I can set up little alternate story lines in my head, with thought up dialogue between characters and everything, then play them out as if its part of the story. You could do this without being high of course, but it just wouldn't be as emersive for me.

Also, just driving or walking around the map makes for a beautiful experience when high.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:51 PM

Not this sh*t again.  I've seen quite a few posts in this very thread about acid and sh*t, trying to get people to do that while playing GTA is a bit retarded. Some people could have a heart attack from such things, especially if they have high blood pressure. Whoever suggested that sh*t needs to be put in an asylum.

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

I find being high helps me fill in the gaps in the storyline, as my imagination seems more creative. I can set up little alternate story lines in my head, with thought up dialogue between characters and everything, then play them out as if its part of the story. You could do this without being high of course, but it just wouldn't be as emersive for me.

I do that, overthink into the story way too much

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

Blazing Wolves - Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:45 AM

f*ck off you social degenerate.

Isn't that Chief Keef in your profile picture tho?

mogulmoges
  • mogulmoges

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:57 PM

Weed is for losers.

Yeah, no one has ever achieved anything while high. 

WAIT, HOLD ON, WHERE DID ALL THESE AWESOME ALBUMS COME FROM?

and where did Apple computers come from?  oh yeah, a stoner!

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:04 PM

Weed is for losers.

Did you seriously just respond 8 months after I posted that?

Special Members
  • Special Members

Everyday I wake up to find myself in bed

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:37 PM Edited by Mr.Killa, 14 May 2014 - 07:38 PM.

Your comment was pretty dumb, so I can see why.

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:40 PM

Weed is for losers.

Your comment was pretty dumb, so I can see why.

I still stand by it, only losers need to rely on a drug to enjoy life. Period. Just because a successful man smoked weed doesn't make it okay. Successful men have also been racists, (Donald Sterling is the latest example of that) doesn't make him a good person.

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:42 PM

I'm high as f*ck everyday so I can't play while I'm not on high because I'm on high all the time

• Quarthon likes this

Eminem!
  • Eminem!

Mr Massacre

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by Eminem!, 14 May 2014 - 08:44 PM.

Keyboard stoners pretending they get high

ywMIDHv.png

• Killzone VII likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:46 PM

Yeah dude, are you impressed? I hope so. I pretend to smoke weed to impress people. :beerhat:

• Bozzah likes this

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:15 PM

I start sober, then drink a few beers and have a few bowls. Around 10pm I crack the southern comfort, more bowls and by 3am Im drunk and high and had a great night of gta5 goodness.

Special Members
  • Special Members

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by Mr.Killa, 14 May 2014 - 09:41 PM.

I still stand by it, only losers need to rely on a drug to enjoy life. Period. Just because a successful man smoked weed doesn't make it okay. Successful men have also been racists, (Donald Sterling is the latest example of that) doesn't make him a good person.

You really think stoners "only" rely on drugs to stay happy? Sure, some probably do, but not everyone. Also, what is "okay" in society is entirely subjective. Only a few things in society, like rape, stealing or murder, are viewed down upon by the majority. And you sound like an uptight c*nt by your generalization of stoners as "losers". Where exactly did you get this mindset about these people?

• Blazzin001 likes this

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:49 PM

You really think stoners "only" rely on drugs to stay happy? Sure, some probably do, but not everyone. Also, what is "okay" in society is entirely subjective. Only a few things in society, like rape, stealing or murder, are viewed down upon by the majority. And you sound like an uptight c*nt by your generalization of stoners as "losers". Where exactly did you get this mindset about these people?

Oh I dunno, the fact that every stoner I've ever met is a loser who only wants to get high all the time. Could be that. Keep defending a drug though, I'm sure your parents are proud.

Special Members
  • Special Members

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:05 PM Edited by Mr.Killa, 14 May 2014 - 10:07 PM.

Oh I dunno, the fact that every stoner I've ever met is a loser who only wants to get high all the time. Could be that. Keep defending a drug though, I'm sure your parents are proud.

How many stoners have you ever met? And why should you go around being some snooty-ass twat just because people do what they enjoy doing? I´m also not defending weed, but pointing out why your opinion about stoners is stupid.

• Blazzin001 likes this

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:18 PM

How many stoners have you ever met? And why should you go around being some snooty-ass twat just because people do what they enjoy doing? I´m also not defending weed, but pointing out why your opinion about stoners is stupid.

I've met enough, well into the hundreds and every, single, one of them, relies on weed to stay happy, and wants to get high all the time. Every one of them. A lot of them still live with their parents even in their 20s, and most of them do not have jobs.

I also like how I'm a "snooty-ass twat" because I stated my opinion on a drug that is known to ruin people's lives. Nice logic brah.

Special Members
  • Special Members

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:25 PM Edited by Mr.Killa, 15 May 2014 - 07:42 PM.

I've met enough, well into the hundreds and every, single, one of them, relies on weed to stay happy, and wants to get high all the time. Every one of them. A lot of them still live with their parents even in their 20s, and most of them do not have jobs.

I also like how I'm a "snooty-ass twat" because I stated my opinion on a drug that is known to ruin people's lives. Nice logic brah.

Well into the hundreds? How have you met so many stoners? And how did you know MOST of these stoners only wanted to smoke? Did you talk to all hundreds of them? Did you invest yourself in what their life is like? FYI there are bad, and there are bad stoners. Basing an entire group of millions of people based on personal experience with "hundreds" of them, is pretty sh*tty. There are stoners who only want to smoke weed, and there are stoners like Snoop Dogg or Willie Nelson (Or even Carl Sagen) who are recognized for their talents, and have pretty successfull lives.

"Drug that is known to ruin people´s lives". If you were talking about maybe heroin or crack, then I would agree. But weed? Really? Where is this information? Alcohol can kill you. Weed can not.

Also, your not a snooty-ass twat because you state your opinion about weed, but for calling people losers for enjoying their life with something. ALL people use something to enjoy their lives Entertainment like music, books, video games and movies. Most people in the western culture use alcohol (A drug by most standards) to have fun. Are these people losers too?

• Cutter De Blanc, Blazzin001, A-Wax8 and 1 other like this

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:48 PM

Well into the hundreds? How have you met so many stoners? And how did you know MOST of these stoners only wanted to smoke? Did you talk to all hundreds of them? Did you invest yourself in what their life is like? FYI there are bad, and there are bad stoners. Basing an entire group of millions of people based on personal experience with "hundreds" of them, is pretty sh*tty. There are stoners who only want to smoke weed, and there are stoners like Snoop Dogg or Willie Nelson (Or even Carl Sagen) who are recognized for their talents, and have pretty successfull lives.

"Drug that is known to ruin people´s lives". If you were talking about maybe heroin or crack, then I would agree. But weed? Really? Where is this information? Alcohol can kill you. Weed can not.

Also, your not a snooty-ass twat because you state your opinion about weed, but for calling people losers for enjoying their life with something. ALL people use something to enjoy their lives Entertainment like music, books, video games and movies. Most people in the western people use alcohol (A drug by most standards) to have fun. Are these people losers too?

Weed is fine in small doses, just like alcohol is, IMO. When you overuse it and rely on it for happiness, that's pathetic and you are a waste to society.

How did I meet hundreds? Internet. Stoners are everywhere, videogames, forums, Facebook, twitter, you name it. The ones I talked to are all losers and ther lives have been ruined because of how much the smoke weed.

When I have met a fair amount of people and they ALL act the same way over a drug, yes, that's a fair way to judge them as a whole. How do you know "millions" of stoners that don't overuse it and rely on it for happiness? Did you speak to these millions of people about their lives and why they don't rely on weed for happiness?

Just stop. You're making a fool of yourself.

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:37 PM Edited by Tampinha85, 14 May 2014 - 11:38 PM.

You're 17, live with your parents and have no money, probably dont get too much pussy as well.

Im 29, live by myself (since i was 16), have a great job and plenty of money and pussy. Oh, and i smoke every night.

Soo...

• Blazzin001 likes this

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:05 AM

You're 17, live with your parents and have no money, probably dont get too much pussy as well.

Im 29, live by myself (since i was 16), have a great job and plenty of money and pussy. Oh, and i smoke every night.

Soo...

Guys who brag about sh*t like that are always lying, you gonna brag about how huge your cock is next? Give me a break.

I also like how you assume sh*t about me yet you don't even know me, I could live on my own, you don't know that. But you're just further proving my point by saying you "smoke every night" that people like you have to rely on a drug for happiness. Your life isn't that great if you still need a drug to enjoy it.

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:12 AM

Soo...

Also I absolutely love how you're bragging about how much money and ass you pull to a 17 year old, and you feel proud about it too!

f*cking pathetic. You're nearly double my age, act like it.

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:18 AM

Yeaahh i feel awful now that you have given me a life leeson

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:20 AM

Well IMO, weed/alcohol isn't a necessity for me to enjoy life, I can enjoy it sober. But being intoxicated can alleviate boredom and promote social interaction, so that's why I do it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users