Anyone played gtav while they're high?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
496 replies to this topic
dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:54 AM

GTA V was made with stoners in mind. It is everywhere, from some of the missions to the f*cking soundtrack. This game is best enjoyed with V cones. 

• GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY likes this

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:10 AM

I`m always high 

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:33 AM

1) Drop acid

2) Play super hexagon

3) Enjoy brain surgery

calearne
  • calearne

GTAO is a complete abomination compared to GTA IV multiplayer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:38 AM

I sure wish I had some friends that could give me just a sample (I've never tried anything before).

I'm really against smoke, so I guess I would go the vapor or food route.

Does anyone know if weed helps headaches or does it make them worse?

I've got bad headaches about 3x a week since 2005 with no cures yet.

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:35 AM Edited by Ungreth, 05 January 2014 - 09:35 AM.

Lol!

I live my life under the influence of marijuana, so I didn't notice any difference playing GTA after a few spliffs!

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

I sure wish I had some friends that could give me just a sample (I've never tried anything before).

Weed can often make a headache worse if anything, especially if you take an unfortunate hit on a hemp seed. Best to smoke skunk if anything, no seeds.

However, I've been smoking it for 25 years and I wouldn't recommend you start. It's very hard to stop once you start and you'll soon develop a psychological dependance. Your ability to learn and process new information will become noticably impaired and your short term memory will eventually be obliterated. You will become prone to bouts of acute anxiety and paranoia and you'll gradually withdraw into yourself, becoming less socially confident and more inclined to keep your own company.

Also let's not forget that it's illegal, so get caught by the cops and you could lose your job, your reputation, your driving license, your girlfriend, your kids, etc.

If you haven't tried it yet, do yourself a favour and don't bother.

HitYourBong
  • HitYourBong

Stoner

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:07 AM

I'm glad I restarted this :D

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:23 AM

I recommend you take three hits of acid, wait an hour or two for it to kick in, then once you feel a body high, turn that sh*t on, and start playing "Did Somebody Say Yoga."  Also drink some orange juice - it enriches the already-enhanced visuals.

If you're new, just take one hit.

What the f*ck dude are you trying to get somebody killed lol wtf man.

Uhh...no?

Like I said, if you've never done it before, ONE hit, in order to get a feel for the substance and decide whether or not it would be safe for you personally to use in a larger dose.

Three hits is for an all-night, one wears off after a few hours.

Oh, and TOLERANCE BUILDS QUICKER THAN A MOTHERf*ckER.  It's a hundred times worse than weed in that regard.  That's part of the reason it's so hard to get ahold of compared to other drugs - take some a week after your first hit and you won't feel jack sh*t.  So don't.  BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WITH DOSAGE.  Do some research.  ALWAYS have a plan and materials ready for several hours before tripping.  DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GET IN A VEHICLE.  You're NOT Hunter S. Thompson, and God bless him, he was cool, but he was full of sh*t.  If you trip with someone else, MAKE SURE YOU STAY TOGETHER.  And oh yeah, this is also an important one, KEEP YOUR sh*t IN THE FREEZER!  At room temperature, it WILL lose its potency.  And MAKE SURE the stuff that you get comes in the form of a paper sheet or strip.  Otherwise it might be something else entirely that you DO NOT WANT.

Blackous666
  • Blackous666

CoD HATER

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:28 AM

me and my 2 friends came to my house... took a hit and started playing GTA V :D it was amazing ... and i laughed so much at it...

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

This topic needs to be locked. A. Not related to V
B. A games forum
C. Or Move to General Chat
D. Discussing marijuana, meth, cocaine, smoking, etc. This is an obvious temptation for those who have little to no idea about negative sides and risk trying it just because it's cool!!..
E. It's even illegal to try then why it's open for discussion.
Think!!..

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

This topic needs to be locked. A. Not related to V
B. A games forum
C. Or Move to General Chat
D. Discussing marijuana, meth, cocaine, smoking, etc. This is an obvious temptation for those who have little to no idea about negative sides and risk trying it just because it's cool!!..
E. It's even illegal to try then why it's open for discussion.
Think!!..

This user's mouth would be better served wrapped around my penis.

A. It asked how we liked to enhance V.

B. Drug users love video games.

C. I'll generalize YOUR chatter.

D. Marijuana has little to no negative side effects, cocaine IS cool and defined the decade I was born in, and meth might not be cool but making money off of it sure as Hell is.

E. Uh...yes.  It IS illegal.  In fact EVERYTHING YOU DO IN GRAND THEFT AUTO, SINCE 1997, HAS BEEN ILLEGAL.  What, you didn't know?  Hey everybody!  This guy thought GTA was about being a cop or something!  Everybody point and stare and laugh while I give him a wedgie!

Heh...wedgies...I miss the 90s.

• Luddite, ViceCityStalker, charleyefc and 1 other like this

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:41 PM

"Ya.. GTA is great.. but have you ever tried playing it.. on weed?"
-Jon Stewart as "the enhancement smoker"

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:43 PM

D. Marijuana has little to no negative side effects, cocaine IS cool and defined the decade I was born in, and meth might not be cool but making money off of it sure as Hell is.
E. Uh...yes.  It IS illegal.  In fact EVERYTHING YOU DO IN GRAND THEFT AUTO, SINCE 1997, HAS BEEN ILLEGAL.  What, you didn't know?  Hey everybody!  This guy thought GTA was about being a cop or something!  Everybody point and stare and laugh while I give him a wedgie!

I understand looking at the amount of responses how I can never be righted or make sense to get locked. It won't but may be it was just the chatter in me that wanted to speak up.
I am not at all desperate to see it locked and yeah you have the point right about how much the game involves this and lot of other stuff but do you also realise it addresses what type of people??
Ratings serve the purpose and before putting obvious things about kids playing them as well, they are the main concern here eventually.
It's upto Mods to decide and naturally it was simply my opinion not like I did that on purpose.

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:43 PM

I did it on DXM lol

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

lol at thinking weed is a drug

• TheStranger_NL likes this

FunkyBeatz
  • FunkyBeatz

Dope sh*t!

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

You better ask me, did I play it sober? :D

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:00 PM

i don't know how anyone could play this crap without being high as toast.

Paaldanzen Danzma
  • Paaldanzen Danzma

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

Junkies unite!

high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:27 PM

Junkies unite!

JUNKIES? I think you are mistaken my friend.

WEED is God

WEED is Medicine

WEED is Natural

WEED is Good

WEED is Happiness

WEED is Responsible for many good songs

WEED is Better than alcohol and ciggies

WEED is Just the F*cking bomb

WEED Makes life easier

WEED hasn't Killed anyone....

So off we go to our bongs and spliffs and light em up to these points and play GTA 5 like there is no tomorrow whilst Mary keeps you company :)

• charleyefc and D-N-A like this

Paaldanzen Danzma
  • Paaldanzen Danzma

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

Junkies unite!

WEED is God

WEED is Medicine

WEED is Natural

WEED is Good

WEED is Happiness

WEED Makes life easier

So off we go to our bongs and spliffs and light em up to these points and play GTA 5 like there is no tomorrow whilst Mary keeps you company :)

u r just trying 2 justify yourself for being a junk.

TheStranger_NL
  • TheStranger_NL

Ronins MC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

Jah bless the netherlands

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

I understand looking at the amount of responses how I can never be righted or make sense to get locked. It won't but may be it was just the chatter in me that wanted to speak up.
I am not at all desperate to see it locked and yeah you have the point right about how much the game involves this and lot of other stuff but do you also realise it addresses what type of people??
Ratings serve the purpose and before putting obvious things about kids playing them as well, they are the main concern here eventually.
It's upto Mods to decide and naturally it was simply my opinion not like I did that on purpose.

I take it English isn't your first language.  That seeming to be the case, I apologize for the insults.

We don't really get locked threads here unless the OP is an asshole or an ad spammer.  Or, you know, if a good thread turns into a f*ck-you fight.  Or if it's completely irrelevant to the specific board it's in.  That said, this being the GTA V board and the topic being a question of how many among us like to enhance our gaming experience with recreational intoxicants, I'd consider it relevant.

Junkies unite!

WEED is God

WEED is Medicine

WEED is Natural

WEED is Good

WEED is Happiness

WEED Makes life easier

Ummm...no.

Junkies are heroin addicts.  Not pot smokers.

• high91 and D-N-A like this

high91
  • high91

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

I take it English isn't your first language.  That seeming to be the case, I apologize for the insults.

We don't really get locked threads here unless the OP is an asshole or an ad spammer.  Or, you know, if a good thread turns into a f*ck-you fight.  Or if it's completely irrelevant to the specific board it's in.  That said, this being the GTA V board and the topic being a question of how many among us like to enhance our gaming experience with recreational intoxicants, I'd consider it relevant.

Junkies unite!

WEED is God

WEED is Medicine

WEED is Natural

WEED is Good

WEED is Happiness

WEED Makes life easier

Ummm...no.

Junkies are heroin addicts.  Not pot smokers.

@Chrismathers: Yes, you are right :)

@ Paaldanzen Danzma: People who inject (mainstream) drugs are the f*cking junkies m8 so listen up when we light one up muth@fuKaa.  You should put some in the air and then tell me im a junkie.  You just have no clue.  Enjoy your mediocre life and inability to just be STONED :) I have no idea why you have come on this thread as it has NO RELEVANCE  to you.

Paaldanzen Danzma
  • Paaldanzen Danzma

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:11 PM

@ Paaldanzen Danzma: People who inject (mainstream) drugs are the f*cking junkies m8 so listen up when we light one up muth@fuKaa.  You should put some in the air and then tell me im a junkie.  You just have no clue.  Enjoy your mediocre life and inability to just be STONED :) I have no idea why you have come on this thread as it has NO RELEVANCE  to you.

i bet u have rasta

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:15 PM

Happy grass...
While i remember this feeling... Games are my drugs.

charleyefc
  • charleyefc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:40 PM

To be honest I feel im better at the game stoned.

• high91 likes this

high91
  • high91

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:52 PM

i bet u have rasta

You are a troll, You are 12, YOU THINK SMOKING IS COOL ON YOUR PROFILE now GTFO >

• charleyefc likes this

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Try to be Brown.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

Weed can often make a headache worse if anything, especially if you take an unfortunate hit on a hemp seed. Best to smoke skunk if anything, no seeds.

However, I've been smoking it for 25 years and I wouldn't recommend you start. It's very hard to stop once you start and you'll soon develop a psychological dependance. Your ability to learn and process new information will become noticably impaired and your short term memory will eventually be obliterated. You will become prone to bouts of acute anxiety and paranoia and you'll gradually withdraw into yourself, becoming less socially confident and more inclined to keep your own company.

Also let's not forget that it's illegal, so get caught by the cops and you could lose your job, your reputation, your driving license, your girlfriend, your kids, etc.

If you haven't tried it yet, do yourself a favour and don't bother.

Most intelligent post in this thread. Children and impressionable youths, don't let immature morons glorify drug abuse.

GtaDudeV
  • GtaDudeV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

Played it while high on Magic mushrooms, amazing experience, defiantly recommend it. It looked like it was at ultra high detail and at times it sort of morphed into 16 bit graphics sort of like Minecraft haha, well worth a try.
  • Luddite likes this

Xaynt
  • Xaynt

Hell awaits.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:48 AM

I did the acid trip mission while stoned once.  Then at the end of the acid trip when he wakes up in the park, I got on the bicycle they had stashed there and couldn't drive it.  I could only pedal in reverse!  I thought it was part of the bad trip, being no longer capable of even riding a bike, but it turned out I had just forgotten that the pedal button is different on bikes.  And I had won that bike race with Jimmy.  Jimmy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users