• This topic is locked This topic is locked
496 replies to this topic
iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

Holy sh*t dude you have the intelligence of a third grader. If it's legal at the state level and federally, an employer WILL face a discrimination lawsuit for terminating an employee for cannabis. Unless the employee was caught in the act on the job, just like alchohol, they will not fired. LawLz.

it is not like alcohol, because it stays in your system an entirely different way. another reason it will never be federally legal. getting high at work... yea, that is promising. do you understand now? do you think the military would let people get high? lol... seriously, let it go.

continue your rant though...

The military wouldn't let people get high?  Remember Vietnam?  Heroin?  The body bags secretly stuffed with heroin?  That's how the US even got heroin in the first place was the US Government.   The military never put needles in our soldiers at all, right?  Right......  20% of all the soldiers were addicted to the stuff.  Research.   Marijuana was grown in the vast fields at Vietnam, and the soldiers were introduced to it there and lighting up everyday.  

Research, research, research. 

and they never LET anyone get high.... how could they stop it with a war going on so bad as vietnam? all of this just sounds stupid to someone with common sense. you cannot be at work high. that f*cking simple. nor will you ever be allowed to.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

Please let your aneurysms pile up while I don't give a f*ck.

could not have said it better in my first post. wait. i did.

RobSteph
  • RobSteph

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

Why would anyone do anything sober? o,O

Not all of us live such sh*t lives that we have to keep ourselves shot full of hallucinogens and alcohol to make it through the day. Must be sad to have to live that kind of life. 

Ummm weed doesn't make people hallucinate :/ at least it doesn't me haha and nope I ain't played stoned, me and the misses usually get stoned and watch comedy films or some sh*t hahaha :D

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

Holy sh*t dude you have the intelligence of a third grader. If it's legal at the state level and federally, an employer WILL face a discrimination lawsuit for terminating an employee for cannabis. Unless the employee was caught in the act on the job, just like alchohol, they will not fired. LawLz.

it is not like alcohol, because it stays in your system an entirely different way. another reason it will never be federally legal. getting high at work... yea, that is promising. do you understand now? do you think the military would let people get high? lol... seriously, let it go.

And like alchohol, they can't fire you for something that you're doing outside of work, in the privacy of your own home. Ever heard of discrimination? It's kind of a big deal, and employers fear it. Plenty of fully functioning doctors, lawyers, and police who light up in the privacy of their own homes. Infact a huge part of this country lights up. .

you are ignoring the fact that you cannot tell when the last time someone used it was exactly. like i said, the military would not allow it, and most federal jobs the same. you could get high in the am and go to work? sorry, it does not work like that. NO employer wants their employees high EVER. sorry you are ignoring that base fact, in order to prove the point that is pointless.

The military wouldn't let people get high?  Remember Vietnam?  Heroin?  The body bags secretly stuffed with heroin?  That's how the US even got heroin in the first place was the US Government.   The military never put needles in our soldiers at all, right?  Right......  20% of all the soldiers were addicted to the stuff.  Research.   Marijuana was grown in the vast fields at Vietnam, and the soldiers were introduced to it there and lighting up everyday.  

Research, research, research. 

and they never LET anyone get high.... how could they stop it with a war going on so bad as vietnam? all of this just sounds stupid to someone with common sense. you cannot be at work high. that f*cking simple. nor will you ever be allowed to.

Ugh, shut up, you boring, stupid, irritating c*nt. You're trying really hard to pull a straw man out of your rotten, winnet ridden ass and it's repetitive as f*ck, so well done, you done gots a response!

Your entire argument is based off "Hur dur, drugs is illegal, never gets yourselves a job taking the illegal drugs! Derp derp derp! If they was legal, then you would still be committing a crime because I've got a warped sense of morality and law, and I will foam all over any of you if you say anything except my fascist Aryan everyone-look-the-same do-the-same think-the-same nation"

F*cking kill yourself.

You're a 14 year old virgin devoid of logic or reason and you're going to die an old virgin devoid of logic or reason. You're a fat loathsome turd nobody gives a sh*t about and if you ever do get laid you will die from a combination of your autistic inability to see a doctor and syphyllus.

MEDICAL MARIJUANA, TO BORROW AN AMERICAN-HISPANIC TERM, IS MEDICAL, GOOD LOOK SACKING SOMEONE FOR TAKING MEDICINE, YOU PUBELESS fa**ot. 

• SmoothGetaway likes this

ShaneHunter
  • ShaneHunter

The Boss

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

my friend drugs is bad for the nice healthy life do not do it my friend for it will not be intelligent being in the future just you will be sad having high equation to estrogen you needing supplementation testosterone capsules i can provide source my friend for i am the helping boy just i am good boy i want you having good nice healthy life my friend

You're grammar is terrible for a start. Also I am full time uni student and I smoke on a regular basis. It has not effected my studies in the slightest. 

*you're lol. I find it hard to believe that you are a uni student if you can't get a simple grammatical rule correct. 

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

\(-.-) I so high

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

Okay, I was just having fun before. This thread needs to be closed. I watched my mother try many different pills, shots, IV's and would-be miracles to combat her Multiple Sclerosis. She hadn't smoked marijuana since 1987. I roll her joints for her now under the medical marijuana program so she can have the decrease in pain and that gives her just enough strength to take care of my step-dad who has kidney and liver failure that he was born with.

I have 6 family members who medicinally medicate because chemotherapy for their cancer makes them so sick and frail they can't eat or sleep even with pharmaceutical drugs making them drool.

I have met people sick from HIV and some who contracted AIDS from the compromised immune system. They medicate to avoid severe body shakes and to enjoy the last couple years they have left before they suffer a terrible and painful death.

Please, don't judge what this "drug" does TO people until you know first hand what the plant can do FOR people.
  • Ryan_ likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:39 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 13 October 2013 - 09:51 AM.

Ugh, shut up, you boring, stupid, irritating c*nt. You're trying really hard to pull a straw man out of your rotten, winnet ridden ass and it's repetitive as f*ck, so well done, you done gots a response!

Your entire argument is based off "Hur dur, drugs is illegal, never gets yourselves a job taking the illegal drugs! Derp derp derp! If they was legal, then you would still be committing a crime because I've got a warped sense of morality and law, and I will foam all over any of you if you say anything except my fascist Aryan everyone-look-the-same do-the-same think-the-same nation"

F*cking kill yourself.

You're a 14 year old virgin devoid of logic or reason and you're going to die an old virgin devoid of logic or reason. You're a fat loathsome turd nobody gives a sh*t about and if you ever do get laid you will die from a combination of your autistic inability to see a doctor and syphyllus.

MEDICAL MARIJUANA, TO BORROW AN AMERICAN-HISPANIC TERM, IS MEDICAL, GOOD LOOK SACKING SOMEONE FOR TAKING MEDICINE, YOU PUBELESS fa**ot. 

this whole post and every one you have spewed out of your mouth has turned to an assumption that i am anti weed and pro government. you sir, are hilarious. also, the need for all your bold and ridiculous text should tell everyone on ANY forum, you just want to be heard. pathetic. i can only imagine your out of context comments on other forums such as youtube, where im sure you believe you are a god. enjoy your own ego... because most of us do not. your first post was something about inflicting beliefs on other people and how everyone is arguing to be on top... clearly, you have only identified yourself as that person. i think you need to smoke one and chill the f*ck out. insults made in the previous post (also contradicting everything you said in your original post) only fuel my views on how idiotic you truly are. realtuff... a true internet gangster. pathetic son.

also, i should mention that threats and insults as most of your posts contain them, will not go unnoticed by any mod. enjoy your short lived time under that username.

• Killzone VII likes this

oG-DaLLaS
  • oG-DaLLaS

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by oG-DaLLaS, 13 October 2013 - 04:56 PM.

I see you like to express your gay fantasies on the internet to random people, maybe you're remembering what daddy used to do to you in the basement when mommy was away from home working the pole? Either way, you obviously grew up in a broken household. Calm the f*ck down, light up your bong again and go play Righteous Slaughter 7, Jimmy.

Spoiler

I don't need to smoke pot to enjoy life, people like you make me sick. I bet your parents are so proud of their little stoner child who will never amount to anything.

Point is you don't like it then GTFO.
Point is I have just as much of a right to be here as you, shut the f*ck up.

But you don't really have a point to being here, do you? Nothing to contribute, dumb as hell, boring, annoying, repetitive, thinks he's trolling but is actually targeting the least likely group of people to care, and did I say boring and annoying? All the reasons you're talking to people you think are total losers while trying to give the impression that you're most certainly not one of those people.

You're all so pissed lmao.

Bong in one hand, tissues and lube in the other while living in your mothers basement you're crying on a videogame forum about how weed has gotten you so far in life. Hilarious. I started out serious but at this point I'm just trolling because this is just too goddamn funny!
Nah, we're not remotely mad at your prepubescent rantings and ravings. You're the only person complaining on a video game forum about weed, you sad f*ck. You can talk about all of our dads being child molesters and our mothers being whores, but at the end of the day, you're the one with the massive hole in their life projecting their inner tearies onto others. I'm not going to start dreaming up problems for you, since you've obviously got enough and you're quite insecure for one reason or another and probably have some underlying mental illness (sorry you first heard this from a bunch of nolife luzers). I can honestly see why you don't smoke the pot.

You all obviously care because you're still responding and throwing insults right back, lulz.

I see you've run out of things to say, since you've resorted to "I'm a master troll", which is basically the last line of defence for a failed troll. Well played, well lost. Moron.

I haven't run out of things to say, I simply don't care to write an essay about why weed is bad when you're all too stoned to care anyway. By the way I didn't read that book you wrote up there either, don't have time to read about why you think I should start smoking dope and contributing nothing to society other than an excessive ability to eat Doritos and jack off all day.
Cant this forum go one day without arguing about weed?
At the end of the day if someone wants to smoke weed, then that is their choice and nobody elses business. Not everyone shares the same opinion on the herb, some like it, some don't. But to say that all people who smoke weed 'smoke dope, contribute nothing to society, eat Doritos and jack off all day' that is generalising.

And to say people who smoke weed are losers and have no life? If you have way too much time on your hands to come on a forum and start taking shots at people. What does that say about you?

I can't even tell what you wrote, you messed up the quote :p

You're just like Jimmy, just without the smoking. You're fat, you sit at home & bitch at random people, and you get no pussy

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

I see you like to express your gay fantasies on the internet to random people, maybe you're remembering what daddy used to do to you in the basement when mommy was away from home working the pole? Either way, you obviously grew up in a broken household. Calm the f*ck down, light up your bong again and go play Righteous Slaughter 7, Jimmy.

Spoiler

I don't need to smoke pot to enjoy life, people like you make me sick. I bet your parents are so proud of their little stoner child who will never amount to anything.

Point is you don't like it then GTFO.
Point is I have just as much of a right to be here as you, shut the f*ck up.

But you don't really have a point to being here, do you? Nothing to contribute, dumb as hell, boring, annoying, repetitive, thinks he's trolling but is actually targeting the least likely group of people to care, and did I say boring and annoying? All the reasons you're talking to people you think are total losers while trying to give the impression that you're most certainly not one of those people.

You're all so pissed lmao.

Bong in one hand, tissues and lube in the other while living in your mothers basement you're crying on a videogame forum about how weed has gotten you so far in life. Hilarious. I started out serious but at this point I'm just trolling because this is just too goddamn funny!
Nah, we're not remotely mad at your prepubescent rantings and ravings. You're the only person complaining on a video game forum about weed, you sad f*ck. You can talk about all of our dads being child molesters and our mothers being whores, but at the end of the day, you're the one with the massive hole in their life projecting their inner tearies onto others. I'm not going to start dreaming up problems for you, since you've obviously got enough and you're quite insecure for one reason or another and probably have some underlying mental illness (sorry you first heard this from a bunch of nolife luzers). I can honestly see why you don't smoke the pot.

You all obviously care because you're still responding and throwing insults right back, lulz.

I see you've run out of things to say, since you've resorted to "I'm a master troll", which is basically the last line of defence for a failed troll. Well played, well lost. Moron.

I haven't run out of things to say, I simply don't care to write an essay about why weed is bad when you're all too stoned to care anyway. By the way I didn't read that book you wrote up there either, don't have time to read about why you think I should start smoking dope and contributing nothing to society other than an excessive ability to eat Doritos and jack off all day.
Cant this forum go one day without arguing about weed?
At the end of the day if someone wants to smoke weed, then that is their choice and nobody elses business. Not everyone shares the same opinion on the herb, some like it, some don't. But to say that all people who smoke weed 'smoke dope, contribute nothing to society, eat Doritos and jack off all day' that is generalising.

And to say people who smoke weed are losers and have no life? If you have way too much time on your hands to come on a forum and start taking shots at people. What does that say about you?

I can't even tell what you wrote, you messed up the quote :p

You're just like Jimmy, just without the smoking. You're fat, you sit at home & bitch at random people, and you get no pussy

You literally do not even know me, and trust me when I say I'm FAR from being fat, AND you're bitching at random people as well, hypocrite.

QQumber
  • QQumber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

If you need weed to enjoy this game, you need to re-examine your priorities.

• iiGh0STt likes this

Hotsnshots
  • Hotsnshots

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

My...my... my... look at this thread.  Okay, I'll take my turn into overall, simplistic, generalized insults.

This truly does display the console community.  With their extensive vocabulary skills and astute observations at others.  It really is the mark of a useless degenerate.  Older people arguing with kids on a daily basis.  Adults telling teens to suck their dick (Pretty sure that qualifies as pedophilia).  And using generic three or four words as their insult arsenal (fag, bitch, cocksucker, and whatever other form of idiocy they can come up with.)

Now... children, I'm aware you're inadequate. I'm aware your welfare and your slave job gets you stressed out and you feel the need to engage your "superiority" others.  But in all seriousness, just accept you're at the bottom of the barrel.  And you always will be.  How I know this? Well, you clearly couldn't afford a gaming computer.  How you managed to afford a console is completely beyond me.  Must of took months on end.

I await the poor man's response to this.

So did I do well? Or did I miss any other generalization and stereotypical behavior of your average COD player?

NikosUncle
  • NikosUncle

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Hotsnshot smells

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

learn to quote people... you don't need the entire forum in one post just because you quote the last thing someone said... jesus. and lastly, i love to say i told you so, especially to idiots like RealTuff.... Buh bye!

The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

I smoke cause it gives me knowledge

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

Yeah but i wouldn't waste my weed while playin a game alone, i only do it to chill out with friends. If i had a kilo hell yeah.

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

First time I played it high was great haha it was the first time I heard Trevor say "well f*ck me" or somethin along those lines while I hit a coyote haha I was crackin up all by myself hahaha most games are better to play UTI because weed is a life enhancer lol makes everything just that much better haha
  • Boss7dm likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:44 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 14 October 2013 - 03:44 AM.

First time I played it high was great haha it was the first time I heard Trevor say "well f*ck me" or somethin along those lines while I hit a coyote haha I was crackin up all by myself hahaha most games are better to play UTI because weed is a life enhancer lol makes everything just that much better haha

weed is a mild hallucinogen.. lol... i have never heard any drug defined as a "life enhancer"

hilarious post's here. and yes, when done socially it does give you the funnies. i think OP is an abuser however, as many of weed smokers are without realizing it. same for cigarettes.. if you feel the need for weed, you are an addict. if you feel you need nyquil to sleep, and take it every night, you are addicted to that sh*t too. it really is that simple.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

== Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:46 AM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 14 October 2013 - 12:27 PM.

Weed is for losers.

lol, how so?  Seems to me people that don't like it, and never tried it, are the real losers.  Ya know, people who sit on their deathbed talking about all the things in life they never tried.  Being a "loser" isn't tied to any particular activity, lots of successful people who could buy and sell your ass that smoke weed.  So basically this is just your opinion, which is based on some sh*t you made up in your own head and then believed whole-heartedly.  Being a "loser" means you lose, if someone wants to smoke weed then he's a winner for doing what he wanted to do.  Losers do what other people tell them...

That's exactly the kinda attitude that will wind your ass in jail, and I like how you talk about things in life you never tried when all stoners do is sit on their ass and smoke week INSTEAD of going and and doing things they never tried, living life to the fullest. I and many others can enjoy life without having to use some mood-enhancing drug. Your argument is invalid.

For gods sakes you are a living representation of Jimmy from the game itself.

lmao, nice assumptions there moron.  First of all, you can't even spell "weed" right so obviously you must be an intellectual powerhouse lol.  Secondly, I've jumped out of a plane at 14 thousand feet, I shook hands with former president Bill Clinton at a symposium, I own my own business and have had 2 of my short films nominated at various film festivals (one of which won an award), so what part of life am I missing out on exactly?  Oh yeah, nothing, because you're an idiot who bases all his opinions on stereotypes then believes your own bullsh*t wholeheartedly.  You've never met me, yet you judge and lump me into a group, which makes you a scumbag bigot.  "I don't do it so anybody who does is a loser", nice attitude Adolf, why don't you get in a time machine and go back to 1940's Germany with all the other fascist dickwads. 

Bruce Willis smokes weed, you telling me he's a loser that didn't do anything with his life? You must be retarded then, 'cause he's done more with his life then you ever will.  Have you met every pothead on earth? If not, then you are full of sh*t.  You must be from the deep south.

"That's exactly the kinda attitude that will wind your ass in jail," I ain't afraid of jail 'cause I'm not a coward, how about you son?

"For gods sakes you are a living representation of Jimmy from the game itself" I've earned everything I have in my life asshole, maybe if you weren't a little punk kid you'd grow up and know the difference.  If anybody here is lookin' like Jimmy right now it's YOU, you over opinionated ill educated backwoods inbred dickeatin' hick.  I enjoy life all around, where as you sound like a bitter hate filled bigot that can only feel big by putting down entire groups of people he knows nothing about.  Not sure what happened in your life to make you so bitter, but you deserved it.  I'd say your argument was invalid, but you never presented a real argument in the first place, just some bullsh*t opinion.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:52 AM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 14 October 2013 - 11:56 AM.

My...my... my... look at this thread.  Okay, I'll take my turn into overall, simplistic, generalized insults.

This truly does display the console community.  With their extensive vocabulary skills and astute observations at others.  It really is the mark of a useless degenerate.  Older people arguing with kids on a daily basis.  Adults telling teens to suck their dick (Pretty sure that qualifies as pedophilia).  And using generic three or four words as their insult arsenal (fag, bitch, cocksucker, and whatever other form of idiocy they can come up with.)

Now... children, I'm aware you're inadequate. I'm aware your welfare and your slave job gets you stressed out and you feel the need to engage your "superiority" others.  But in all seriousness, just accept you're at the bottom of the barrel.  And you always will be.  How I know this? Well, you clearly couldn't afford a gaming computer.  How you managed to afford a console is completely beyond me.  Must of took months on end.

So did I do well? Or did I miss any other generalization and stereotypical behavior of your average COD player?

LOL, textbook PC elitist.....nothing to see here.

Seriously, your post was copied verbatim, straight out of the "PC Elitist Guide to Nerd Virginity"

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

== Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:59 AM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 14 October 2013 - 12:29 PM.

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465
|

Spoiler

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Weed is for losers.

lol, how so?  Seems to me people that don't like it, and never tried it, are the real losers.  Ya know, people who sit on their deathbed talking about all the things in life they never tried.  Being a "loser" isn't tied to any particular activity, lots of successful people who could buy and sell your ass that smoke weed.  So basically this is just your opinion, which is based on some sh*t you made up in your own head and then believed whole-heartedly.  Being a "loser" means you lose, if someone wants to smoke weed then he's a winner for doing what he wanted to do.  Losers do what other people tell them...
That's exactly the kinda attitude that will wind your ass in jail, and I like how you talk about things in life you never tried when all stoners do is sit on their ass and smoke week INSTEAD of going and and doing things they never tried, living life to the fullest. I and many others can enjoy life without having to use some mood-enhancing drug. Your argument is invalid.

For gods sakes you are a living representation of Jimmy from the game itself.

lmao, nice assumptions there moron.  First of all, you can't even spell "weed" right so obviously you must be an intellectual powerhouse lol.  Secondly, I've jumped out of a plane at 14 thousand feet, I shook hands with former president Bill Clinton at a symposium, I own my own business and have had 2 of my short films nominated at various film festivals (one of which won an award), so what part of life am I missing out on exactly?  Oh yeah, nothing, because you're an idiot who bases all his opinions on stereotypes then believes your own bullsh*t wholeheartedly.  You've never met me, yet you judge and lump me into a group, which makes you a scumbag bigot.  "I don't do it so anybody who does is a loser", nice attitude Adolf, why don't you get in a time machine and go back to 1940's Germany with all the other fascist dickwads. 

Bruce Willis smokes weed, you telling me he's a loser that didn't do anything with his life? You must be retarded then, 'cause he's done more with his life then you ever will.  Have you met every pothead on earth? If not, then you are full of sh*t.  You must be from the deep south.

"That's exactly the kinda attitude that will wind your ass in jail," I ain't afraid of jail 'cause I'm not a coward, how about you son?

"For gods sakes you are a living representation of Jimmy from the game itself" I've earned everything I have in my life asshole, maybe if you weren't a little punk kid you'd grow up and know the difference.  If anybody here is lookin' like Jimmy right now it's YOU, you over opinionated ill educated backwoods inbred dickeatin' hick.  I enjoy life all around, where as you sound like a bitter hate filled bigot that can only feel big by putting down entire groups of people he knows nothing about.  Not sure what happened in your life to make you so bitter, but you deserved it.  I'd say your argument was invalid, but you never presented a real argument in the first place, just some bullsh*t opinion.

Lol u mad bro?

Anyone can say sh*t like that, hey I've met Bruce Willis and he himself told me he doesn't and never has smoked weed in his life, I've also been a stunt double in 27 different movies, gone to the moon 6 times, and I own 2 Lamborghini's and 4 Bugatti's. Calm the f*ck down dude. Jesus Christ man, talk about f*cking butthurt, lol. People like you are the REASON I've been bashing weed, to get a reaction from some anally retentive f*ckwad who hates his life so he has to prove to people on the internet that he isn't a loser, you're pathetic. Go cry somewhere else 420yolosquadking. :p

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

Nothing like doing a mission and smoking some Purp

Ryan_
  • Ryan_

Ryan_ aka 4:20

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Okay, I was just having fun before. This thread needs to be closed. I watched my mother try many different pills, shots, IV's and would-be miracles to combat her Multiple Sclerosis. She hadn't smoked marijuana since 1987. I roll her joints for her now under the medical marijuana program so she can have the decrease in pain and that gives her just enough strength to take care of my step-dad who has kidney and liver failure that he was born with.

I have 6 family members who medicinally medicate because chemotherapy for their cancer makes them so sick and frail they can't eat or sleep even with pharmaceutical drugs making them drool.

I have met people sick from HIV and some who contracted AIDS from the compromised immune system. They medicate to avoid severe body shakes and to enjoy the last couple years they have left before they suffer a terrible and painful death.

Please, don't judge what this "drug" does TO people until you know first hand what the plant can do FOR people.

amen.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

What's the big deal about smoking weed? The people who wake up smoking it, and smoking it all day until they go to bed at night are losers, no different than a drunk who hits the bottle all day. The same with losers who have no medical problems running out and getting medicinal pot; They give it a bad name. But there's something that people should be talking about and that's why pot was demonized and kept illegal all this time when in fact it's non-addictive and non-destructive? 'WHO' wanted it illegal. Pharmaceutical companies? Zionists? Who and why? That's what everyone should be trying to unfold.

I just think the people who make a big deal out of smoking pot are nimrods. They probably have never even smoked 'good weed'. I don't think any company with an ounce of sense would hire anybody who's on "medical marijuana". I know I wouldn't. Those people shouldn't get disability either. There's a time and place for everything. First comes work and supporting yourself and your family, if you have one. Then you get to play hard. Too many lazy losers laying around all day playing video games smoking pot. Priorities are missing in action.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

nothing against weed but this topic has gone way off topic, This is a forum for gta not dude bro did you smoke while playing gta man it's so cool man

TheTelly
  • TheTelly

Sarah

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Oi.

36502625.jpg

gag.gif

• iiGh0STt likes this

leftydc
  • leftydc

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

only thing  they get right in the game when smoking is when they are thinking in their head, i find them relaly funny and kind of relevant. 
and yeah while stoned, thats when real exploration of the game starts, even planes flying across is so awesome lol

Napalmbrain
  • Napalmbrain

What is Buzz?

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

I laugh at all the dumbsh*t people who say weed is bad, yet they drink alcohol.

Hey morons, news flash. You are supporting homicide and murder with all the drunk driving deaths. If you drink, you can't say sh*t about weed, period. Only an asshole would hate on other people for liking something else anyway, a common trait among idiot drunk humans.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

I laugh at all the dumbsh*t people who say weed is bad, yet they drink alcohol.

Hey morons, news flash. You are supporting homicide and murder with all the drunk driving deaths. If you drink, you can't say sh*t about weed, period. Only an asshole would hate on other people for liking something else anyway, a common trait among idiot drunk humans.

There have been many auto accidents because of being under the influence of weed. DWI. I'd rather see someone smoke weed than I would drink alcohol. That is if they are at least 18 years of age.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

ITT: 2 sides of an argument, neither side actually knowing what they are talking about.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users