Photo

Within 10 minutes of play.

8 replies to this topic
jessos1
  • jessos1

CEO - Legue of Shadows.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:31 AM

Just before I was playing and ended up giving up. I joined a game as drove out of my garage drove about 10 seconds and got shot then the same guy killed me about 6 times while I was trying to leave in the pause menu (like all highly skilled players do). Then I looked at my bank and $11000 had disappeared out of thin air, my bank went from $42,000 down to $31,000, which is a bit for me. Then I was playing solo because of the noobs spawn killing, I almost had my money back by selling an SUV and a few robberies and then the game crashed for no reason it just started the main intro and I looked at my money I was back to $31,000, I always deposit money into my bank whenever I have any so I didn't have any money on me when I was being killed. So I just gave up switched my Xbox off and sat down and had a smoke and wrote this.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

wow op so much this I hate being killed by players in an online enviorment with no pvp restrictions but here's a great tip that really improved my skills

Online mission spoilers

Spoiler

• Brooksburgh likes this

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

Play in free-aim servers.

GarX
  • GarX

Duke

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

Switch to passive mode, and stay in a car, always

jessos1
  • jessos1

CEO - Legue of Shadows.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

Passive mode doesn't work in cars? And I'm more pissed off at how I lost money.

Mr_Hate_Me
  • Mr_Hate_Me

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

Passive mode does indeed work in cars. 

Don 'de Medici'
  • Don 'de Medici'

le wild OG appears

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

it takes half a second to go into Passive mode and cost 100 dollars.

better than a hospital bill its easy to escape assholes if you want to with Passive mode

Bitchesloveturtles
  • Bitchesloveturtles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

Just before I was playing and ended up giving up. I joined a game as drove out of my garage drove about 10 seconds and got shot then the same guy killed me about 6 times while I was trying to leave in the pause menu (like all highly skilled players do). Then I looked at my bank and $11000 had disappeared out of thin air, my bank went from $42,000 down to $31,000, which is a bit for me. Then I was playing solo because of the noobs spawn killing, I almost had my money back by selling an SUV and a few robberies and then the game crashed for no reason it just started the main intro and I looked at my money I was back to $31,000, I always deposit money into my bank whenever I have any so I didn't have any money on me when I was being killed. So I just gave up switched my Xbox off and sat down and had a smoke and wrote this.

It's absolutely hilarious that you don't know about medical bills. I'm surprised you played enough to get a garage and still don't know about that.

gTaOXIC
  • gTaOXIC

Shock Troop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

It's absolutely hilarious that you don't know about medical bills. I'm surprised you played enough to get a garage and still don't know about that.

OP never said anything about not knowing about med bills and you get a garage at the start of MP with the Collectors Edition... You sound like a 14yr old douche.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users