Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do I change my primary car on GTA 5 ONLINE to another?

7 replies to this topic
gilpkr
  • gilpkr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

I'm tired of my primary car, I use another that is more powerful, however how do I leave it as the primary gta online?

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

Sell your personal vehicle or store it in your garage, and use the other one.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

You take it to LS Customs and fit a tracker. This makes it your current personal car.

If you own an apartment, parking it in your garage fits a tracker for free.

You can't fit a tracker to any car though, if it's an expensive car you'll need to actually buy the car.

Scumbag_Dave
  • Scumbag_Dave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

I'm tired of my primary car, I use another that is more powerful, however how do I leave it as the primary gta online?

Get whatever car you want (except some luxury cars), take it to the Los Santos car mod garage and add a tracker to it for $2000.

J_Gatsby
  • J_Gatsby

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

Get whatever car you want (except some luxury cars), take it to the Los Santos car mod garage and add a tracker to it for $2000.

also buy insurance

Scumbag_Dave
  • Scumbag_Dave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

also buy insurance

My take on insurance is that it's really only for convenience. If you don't have it, respawning without a car will be pretty annoying. On the other hand, if you do lose your car, you can just steal another one and put a tracker on that :)

gilpkr
  • gilpkr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

what is the car faster and stable I can find on the street los santos to use as my primary car?

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

also buy insurance

My take on insurance is that it's really only for convenience. If you don't have it, respawning without a car will be pretty annoying. On the other hand, if you do lose your car, you can just steal another one and put a tracker on that :)

That's a good point it only matters if you have a car stolen/blown up that you've invested a good amount of cash in. If it's a car you just nabbed off the street not really any need for insurance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users