Photo

What's with all the mission spamming?

5 replies to this topic
Greg west
  • Greg west

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

I'm trying to drive around and complete missions and go about my online venture. However, all I keep seeing is non-stop mission notifications. Are people so board that they just sit there and spam the mission requests?! Come on people, pull your heads out of your ass and just play or get off.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

lol they are playing, when they have slots full they send out invites to see who will join, it's also combined with invites from the in-game characters. 

AlwayzFr0sty
  • AlwayzFr0sty

There's No Oxygen In Heaven

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

I'm trying to drive around and complete missions and go about my online venture. However, all I keep seeing is non-stop mission notifications. Are people so board that they just sit there and spam the mission requests?! Come on people, pull your heads out of your ass and just play or get off.

They had to replace the bowling alerts with something....

Mr_Hate_Me
  • Mr_Hate_Me

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

Is it really that bothersome? I guess in a way it is.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

lol they are playing, when they have slots full they send out invites to see who will join, it's also combined with invites from the in-game characters. 

This.

And I'm glad. It constantly gives me a stream of activities to do when I get tired of tooling around in free-roam.

JokerCopCar.gif

Greg west
  • Greg west

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:32 AM

I guess it makes sense if they are actively playing. You would think that R* would have found a less annoying way to notify people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users