Quantcast

» «
Photo

So someone drove by me with his middle finger out and...

46 replies to this topic
dethbiker
  • dethbiker

basketball and heavy metal.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

Did you pick him up while he was moving? The only way I can pick people up is while they are parked. I picked up one guy who was paused and dropped him on top of the maze building. He drove off and actually survived.

Why are you such a c*nt? You're just another griefer, and I f*cking hate griefers!

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

Did you pick him up while he was moving? The only way I can pick people up is while they are parked. I picked up one guy who was paused and dropped him on top of the maze building. He drove off and actually survived.

Why are you such a c*nt? You're just another griefer, and I f*cking hate griefers!

Personally I would love it if someone actually picked my car up in the cargobob and dropped me on the tallest building... But that's just me.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:49 AM Edited by zainzombie, 07 October 2013 - 05:50 AM.

Good job.. people really deserve a painful death in this game. I tried to help a guy who was on foot with police on his ass and tried to give him a ride.... what he did... he started shooting at me. I killed the bastard 3 times in a row after that.

Yesterday i was just driving by 4 guys and police was after them, they did the same thing. Shot me dead and tried to steal my car (my vehicle access is set to "no-one", so FAIL)...... :/ I patiently waited these guys were running around the ma on foot trying to find a car.... I went in full speed and ran over two of them lol.

I dont understand why they need to start shooting at someone for no reason, im assuming that they assume I was there to kill him but still... its annoying.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

Good job.. people really deserve a painful death in this game. I tried to help a guy who was on foot with police on his ass and tried to give him a ride.... what he did... he started shooting at me. I killed the bastard 3 times in a row after that.

Yesterday i was just driving by 4 guys and police was after them, they did the same thing. Shot me dead and tried to steal my car (my vehicle access is set to "no-one", so FAIL)...... :/ I patiently waited these guys were running around the ma on foot trying to find a car.... I went in full speed and ran over two of them lol.

I dont understand why they need to start shooting at someone for no reason, im assuming that they assume I was there to kill him but still... its annoying.

Everyone knows everyone else has a gun and people are distrustful of strangers and folks who don't look like them...

just like in America!

no but really, yeah I hate that I can't even watch a cop chase without people shooting at my helicopter. It still amazes me to watch people being chased by police stop their cars and get out just to try and shoot me down. 

• wallpaper42 likes this

Dinga Ding
  • Dinga Ding

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

CargoBob is great fun, my mate kept picking me up and dropping me in the duty, my car kept surviving the fall!! But on about the 5th trip to the skies, someone in a Cuban plane (Trevors gunrunner) flew between us and cut the rope and sent my car spinning and flipping like crazy until it landed on the roof and... KABOOOM!!
  • AlwayzFr0sty likes this

ii Vaughan x
  • ii Vaughan x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:48 AM

Haha this is brilliant!
what did the message say he sent you?

ExodusXT
  • ExodusXT

Care Factor: 0.00

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

CargoBob is great fun, my mate kept picking me up and dropping me in the duty, my car kept surviving the fall!! But on about the 5th trip to the skies, someone in a Cuban plane (Trevors gunrunner) flew between us and cut the rope and sent my car spinning and flipping like crazy until it landed on the roof and... KABOOOM!!

I am curious... who did this kill count towards?

Dinga Ding
  • Dinga Ding

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

It came up as a suicide, I suppose the game read it as a jump gone wrong rather than roadkill

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

So someone drove by me with his middle finger out and I stole cargo bob and swooped down on him and picked him and his car up.
I took him way up into the clouds to max height and then let him go. I got some colorful messages after that from him.

A very imaginative way to do it Gov :)

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

Why+so+Serious+wallpapers+3.jpg

thedkexperience
  • thedkexperience

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

This is exactly why I only drive around in cars covered in sticky bombs.

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

Everyone knows everyone else has a gun and people are distrustful of strangers and folks who don't look like them...

just like in America!

Funny, you just proved why everyone owning a gun is safer.

In GTA you shoot someone because you expect them to shoot you. After all in a video game there is no consequence.

In real life if you knew that everyone owns a gun are you going to pull your gun on everyone that you you see? No, because you realize that you only have one life.

Look at Vermont. High gun ownership. Anyone (even non-residents) can carry WITHOUT a permit. Extremely low gun crime rates.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:39 AM

Funny, you just proved why everyone owning a gun is safer.

post-18723-Eddie-Murphy-dafuq-gif-Bg9F.g

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

Superfly

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

The cargobob was spawning at the airport for me, then it was replaced by the maverick and now only the Annihilator spawns there.

kembo
  • kembo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

If someone tried this on me....

1) Wait until you're up in the air and equip sticky bomb.

2) Throw sticky bomb on to cargo bob

3) Jump out of car (with parachute of course)

4) Detonate sticky bomb.

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

Lol, cargo bobs take some getting used to, I use them to pick up plenty of moving objects.

E.g: picks up armored truck, flies to an undisclosed location, hovers over the ground while another friend blasts the drivers, I drop the truck and a friend uses a sticky bomb to blast open the doors, picks up the loot, GETS TO DAH CHOPPPUR, shares cash 50/50.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

So someone drove by me with his middle finger out and I stole cargo bob and swooped down on him and picked him and his car up.
I took him way up into the clouds to max height and then let him go. I got some colorful messages after that from him.

EPIC...wish you had youtubed that.

f*ck yeah, that's awesome! I can't wait to get a Cargo bob and just find whoever is killing people for no reason and give them a taste of their own medicine, extreme style.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users