Quantcast

» «
Photo

So someone drove by me with his middle finger out and...

46 replies to this topic
ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

So someone drove by me with his middle finger out and I stole cargo bob and swooped down on him and picked him and his car up.
I took him way up into the clouds to max height and then let him go. I got some colorful messages after that from him.
  • Devbinks, rexmaverik, Brooksburgh and 1 other like this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

Still a better love story than Twilight.

• Schweppez, Juzzy.jt, TeCNeEk and 1 other like this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

This. All of my this.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

This other guy was trying to kill me and having a good laugh. Then I stumbled across the annihilator for the first time... His day went a full 180... :)

AlwayzFr0sty
  • AlwayzFr0sty

There's No Oxygen In Heaven

• Members

So someone drove by me with his middle finger out and I stole cargo bob and swooped down on him and picked him and his car up.
I took him way up into the clouds to max height and then let him go. I got some colorful messages after that from him.

Did you see our characters while you were up there?

• drjonkoe, FireGamer, jesse_valentine and 3 others like this

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Did you pick him up while he was moving? The only way I can pick people up is while they are parked. I picked up one guy who was paused and dropped him on top of the maze building. He drove off and actually survived.

rexmaverik
  • rexmaverik

Career Gamer/NO BS

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

EPIC...wish you had youtubed that.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Nope, just the screams in game chat as I carried him up above the clouds. He was awfully colorful in game chat to with his super car and the insurance cost he had to pay.
  • BettyBlueGT and AlwayzFr0sty like this

AlwayzFr0sty
  • AlwayzFr0sty

There's No Oxygen In Heaven

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

Nope, just the screams in game chat as I carried him up above the clouds. He was awfully colorful in game chat to with his super car and the insurance cost he had to pay.

Haha I got a surprisingly good laugh from that

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Did you pick him up while he was moving? The only way I can pick people up is while they are parked. I picked up one guy who was paused and dropped him on top of the maze building. He drove off and actually survived.

He only has to stop for a split second though it is possible to grab a moving target but it's really hard.

motorider420
  • motorider420

MotoRider42HC

• Members

1.  where is the cargo bob

2.  if it actually lifts people up, lets have a screenshot next time, makes the story more believable

Mog_3825
  • Mog_3825

TacoVan Crew Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

I call bulsh*t

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

2.  if it actually lifts people up, lets have a screenshot next time, makes the story more believable

I have found them at the larger runway near Trevor and the hospital.
I know they pick players up because I grabbed someone in their car and dropped the on the top of the tallest mountain. Now you would think he would be angry but he honked and honked at the bottom until I carried him back up again. I flew him up like 20 times with a few flights to Los santos customs.

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

LOL OP,  I needed that laugh that was gold! I betcha he didn't see that coming. You know you should be careful who you give the finger to these days.

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

for extra trollage I recommend flying as far into the ocean as possible and dropping the car. He'll most likely survive but have a 10 minute swim back to shore. Unless he gets eaten by sharks or pays money to kill himself. 

• AlwayzFr0sty likes this

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

for extra trollage I recommend flying as far into the ocean as possible and dropping the car. He'll most likely survive but have a 10 minute swim back to shore. Unless he gets eaten by sharks or pays money to kill himself.

I've done that too, though I've had no good reactions from people yet with that.
I have had players pick me up and drop me though I enjoy that because they have to work to catch me and my truck weights a lot as its the vapid sand king XL.

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

you need to be lvl 20 or higher for it to spawn I believe but it will spawn in LS International about 500ft in front of Devin's hangar. You can get into the airport via the stunt jump by the gate, or go to Vespucci helipads, steal one of the helicopters that regularly spawn there and fly over to the airport. 

and yes it actually does lift people up I was just doing it today. You can find videos on YouTube. Althought I do have to say it is pretty hard to latch on. I think the cars have to be stationary or close to stationary to do it

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

LOL OP,  I needed that laugh that was gold! I betcha he didn't see that coming. You know you should be careful who you give the finger to these days.

Thanks! I try to be inventive with how I kill rather than just gunning them down.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

That was quick, efficient, and amusing.

You deserve a prize.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

you need to be lvl 20 or higher for it to spawn I believe but it will spawn in LS International about 500ft in front of Devin's hangar. You can get into the airport via the stunt jump by the gate, or go to Vespucci helipads, steal one of the helicopters that regularly spawn there and fly over to the airport. 

and yes it actually does lift people up I was just doing it today. You can find videos on YouTube. Althought I do have to say it is pretty hard to latch on. I think the cars have to be stationary or close to stationary to do it

Yea, it takes ages to hook onto a vehicle.

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

If someone done that to me I'd msg em n say nice one.

How can anyone not find that funny.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

I still chuckle every time a driver gives me the finger, so funny. What a great small detail so well done by R*.

People zooming by, finger out the window as the go just cracks me up, especially front & back seat. :lol:

MrAnimalUK
  • MrAnimalUK

Game rager

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Many lols have been had with the cargo bob. The only time weve been able to pick up cars though is when theyre un-occupied (instant latch on), or when  my friend had a near complete wrecked car which we could latch onto.

Maybe its because we all drive sports cars and theyre hard to latch?

All i know is we can scrape that hook all over a car and not latch on, mate gets out of car, instant latch on, mate gets back in the car while attatched.

Maybe were doing it wrong...

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

Many lols have been had with the cargo bob. The only time weve been able to pick up cars though is when theyre un-occupied (instant latch on), or when  my friend had a near complete wrecked car which we could latch onto.

Maybe its because we all drive sports cars and theyre hard to latch?

All i know is we can scrape that hook all over a car and not latch on, mate gets out of car, instant latch on, mate gets back in the car while attatched.

Maybe were doing it wrong...

It's just very hard to do and the button combo to do it is also annoying.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

Another funny moment is when people start trying to shoot at your help or break off of the cable while yor flying up high. Like what do they think will happen?

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

I still chuckle every time a driver gives me the finger, so funny. What a great small detail so well done by R*.

People zooming by, finger out the window as the go just cracks me up, especially front & back seat. :lol:

Was in a big apartment with all 6 of us total strangers walking about giving each other the finger. Was hilarious :)

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

Surely they can just commit suicide $500, or jump out.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

Was in a big apartment with all 6 of us total strangers walking about giving each other the finger. Was hilarious :)

How do you flip people off on foot?

ExodusXT
  • ExodusXT

Care Factor: 0.00

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

If someone kills me this way... I would not get angry at all but laugh with them instead

Slight0
  • Slight0

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

The cool part of this story is that you actually picked someone up with a cargobob. Are you an IRL pilot?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users