Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

so stfu already

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:57 AM Edited by Omnicr0n, 07 October 2013 - 03:57 AM.

Thank you! :catspider:

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:57 AM Edited by GTALegion, 07 October 2013 - 03:57 AM.

Of course they aren't.

Sorry, whiners.

pouting.jpg

"But people are having fun! Make them stop having fun!"

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

Just fix the character glitch and patch the exploits and we can all move on

AlwayzFr0sty
  • AlwayzFr0sty

There's No Oxygen In Heaven

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

so stfu already

This man...he speaks the truth

Lethita
  • Lethita

Something Slayer...

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

so stfu already

No, but the Cloud is.

Spoiler

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

Love the people basically taunting those who are suffering right now.

"Hahahaha hasn't happened to me yet, I am invincible!"

News flash: GTAO is a game. Rockstar can do whatever the f*ck they like. They could do a full reset to make it fair, since being a game it CAN be fair (this isn't life, right?) and guess what? This would act nothing more like a beta phase. Okay guys, you beta tested the game and now we're ready for a clean slate true launch, bug free.

But ya know, you f*cking hypocrites would rather keep your characters and your lead over the unfortunates. Hypocrites, the lot of you.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Rockstar isn't resetting characters..........

But the cloud is.
  • DaRkL3AD3R likes this

Angie94
  • Angie94

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

I'm so tired of people wanting R to reset characters.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

I'm so tired of people wanting R to reset characters.

same here gurl

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:04 AM

so stfu already

f*ck off

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:04 AM

News flash: GTAO is a game. Rockstar can do whatever the f*ck they like. They could do a full reset to make it fair, since being a game it CAN be fair (this isn't life, right?) and guess what? This would act nothing more like a beta phase. Okay guys, you beta tested the game and now we're ready for a clean slate true launch, bug free.

But ya know, you f*cking hypocrites would rather keep your characters and your lead over the unfortunates. Hypocrites, the lot of you.

noone leading over anyone when you're matched with people the same level as you.

Angie94
  • Angie94

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

okayyyy so everytime a new player gets on let's make things fair n even n reset all the characters!

joeyhayes
  • joeyhayes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by joeyhayes, 07 October 2013 - 04:08 AM.

It sucks that lots of people have lost their characters and had their time wasted.  But I think it's a bit of a stretch to say those who haven't are gloating or holding it over the less fortunate.

Yeah, R* could do a full re-set.  Will they?  Not a chance in hell.  You think the situation is bad now, see what happens if they wipe everyone.  Categorically will not happen.

While there are problems, the majority of people have not had their characters deleted.  Would be ludicrous to piss off the majority to appease the minority

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

okayyyy so everytime a new player gets on let's make things fair n even n reset all the characters!

You stand in line at midnight and buy a game that is about to be released, you expect a fair f*cking shot in the rank ladders.

You buy a game 6 months down the line in the bargain bin, you accept that you didn't wait in line on the midnight release.

The people who had their characters and hard work deleted? That's like waiting for the whistle blow on a race and then all of a sudden halfway through when you're in the lead, someone trips you and multiple other racers and let the rest run free to the finish, unabated.

Now using your comparison, that's like people showing up to the race 6 months late and demanding a reset. Not how it works.

See the difference, buttercup?

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

Let's reset CoD every christmas so that all the kids that got it as presents can have a fair start

• AlwayzFr0sty likes this

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

Kitchen.

Angie94
  • Angie94

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

You stand in line at midnight and buy a game that is about to be released, you expect a fair f*cking shot in the rank ladders.

You buy a game 6 months down the line in the bargain bin, you accept that you didn't wait in line on the midnight release.

The people who had their characters and hard work deleted? That's like waiting for the whistle blow on a race and then all of a sudden halfway through when you're in the lead, someone trips you and multiple other racers and let the rest run free to the finish, unabated.

Now using your comparison, that's like people showing up to the race 6 months late and demanding a reset. Not how it works.

well guess wat. If R resets they will risk alot of people never playing online again cause ik for me that if I lose my character that I spent ranking up evey dam day doing races constantly that ill never play this f*cking game again. I havnt been staying up all nite n only getting 5 hours of sleep for nothing
  • psycosiss likes this

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

A reset isn't fair

A rollback to yesterday is. and more practical too IMO

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

well guess wat. If R resets they will risk alot of people never playing online again cause ik for me that if I lose my character that I spent ranking up evey dam day doing races constantly that ill never play this f*cking game again. I havnt been staying up all nite n only getting 5 hours of sleep for nothing

So you can admit that you're the selfish one who is happy to not be affected by a force reset while the rest of the world is?

Okay bro. True colors showing is all I care about at this point, since it seems you'll be getting your way.

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

You play all day and only get 5 hours sleep? So you have played GTA for a week nearly for 19 hours a day? WTF you freak.

Angie94
  • Angie94

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:21 AM Edited by Angie94, 07 October 2013 - 04:22 AM.

You play all day and only get 5 hours sleep? So you have played GTA for a week nearly for 19 hours a day? WTF you freak.
I'm not a freak. I just have alot of free time.

polycount
  • polycount

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

Acting like a douchebag doesn't make you cool, bro.

BEONDEST
  • BEONDEST

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

xbox 360

global rp 246,109

overall income $1,058,490

players killed 187

death by players 80

k/d 2.34

distance traveled 688.82m

Time spent 1d 15h

Forever gone because you suck rockstar. so just wait all the people on here that think they are so fortunate.

AFG RUS
  • AFG RUS

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

No how about you stfu and I hope we get a reset I wanna see all the little whiny kids leave hey look at me I have no life cause I just farm on violent duct all day

BEONDEST
  • BEONDEST

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

A lot of the people on my friends list don't even want to play gta 5 because it is so messed up. I think were gonna need a refund for this Heep at this rate of dysfunction. At least that's how they put it to say the least.

BEONDEST
  • BEONDEST

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

No how about you stfu and I hope we get a reset I wanna see all the little whiny kids leave hey look at me I have no life cause I just farm on violent duct all day

good idea just reset everybody i agree

motorider420
  • motorider420

MotoRider42HC

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

so stfu already

you made a very productive post in the forum.  good for you.

but, seriously, they won't be resetting anything.  ever.  unless the server burns to the ground...

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

shut your damn mouth

• SideburnGuru likes this

AlwayzFr0sty
  • AlwayzFr0sty

There's No Oxygen In Heaven

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

so stfu already

you made a very productive post in the forum.  good for you.

but, seriously, they won't be resetting anything.  ever.  unless the server burns to the ground...

You can't burn a cloud....can you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users