Photo

Rockstar will be wiping ALL CHARACTERS

104 replies to this topic
cracklinbread
  • cracklinbread

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

Bet you.  With all the glitches/exploits gone wild they will have to.  Once they patch this game and get things running smoothly I almost guarantee they will wipe everyone for all the people who haven't been able to play or have lost characters.  We will all start from a clean slate.

Also, to those people who exploit and cheat let me explain something to you.  This game is ABOUT making money.  That's the whole point.  To feel a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment when you buy a shiny car or a purty apartment.  As people mature and lose that need to have INSTANT GRATIFICATION we start to understand its about the journey not the end.  So when you are level 999 and you have every car and the best apartment you are the ones who come into the forum yelling GTA ONLINE SUCKS THERE IS NOTHING TO DO!!!  Just some advice. 

they can't....plain and simple. they allowed people to use REAL MONEY ingame and to wipe them clean would be a definite lawsuit...I know people including me that spent over $100 REAL MONEY before they dismissed the cash cards!!

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

yOU Spend 100 dolla on cash cards with all this s hit happening?

damn bro

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

Lol @ everyone who got unlucky enough to have their character deleted thinking everyone needs to "experience what they did". You cry baby ass bitches, deal with it. Its the risk you took playing the sh*t out of a super unstable game.

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

I want them to reset all the characters because they made earning money hard because they want us to buy those cards. And I would love to see Rockstar's fanboys rise against their master..

cracklinbread
  • cracklinbread

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

damn bro

everyone in the world ain't strapped for cash bro....js

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

damn bro

Lol so I'm strapped for cash because I didn't throw 100 dolla at GTA online?

Flawless logic bro

cjkuhlenbeck
  • cjkuhlenbeck

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

damn bro

spent 20 dollars on it, still got wiped. So I can sue now? Are you a lawyer? Cause it sounds like you might be retarded.

cracklinbread
  • cracklinbread

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

damn bro

spent 20 dollars on it, still got wiped. So I can sue now? Are you a lawyer? Cause it sounds like you might be retarded.

i refuse to argue with kids... $100 aint sh*t to me period.....hate it or love it....if they wipe my dude, imma spend another $100. in the meantime.....    .........

CaveRave
  • CaveRave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

Remember to consider that high levelled players get paired to play with other high levelled characthers so the argument that Rockstar would do it to make it balanced for everyone is noticably invaild.

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

They won't delete all characters, If you've lost yours its probably the cloud server being off, Or you made it disappear by making a temporary character.

If R* would delete my character again now, I won't play further.

• cracklinbread likes this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

They won't delete all characters, If you've lost yours its probably the cloud server being off, Or you made it disappear by making a temporary character.

If R* would delete my character again now, I won't play further.

While I think forcing the pain on to everybody for the sake of fairness is a very stupid idea, I will say that it appears a lot of lost characters aren't from people's own doing - one thing Rockstar has said is pressing X to "Retry" when connecting to the cloud can cause character corruption etc

So I feel bad for the people who have lost out, just doesn't mean I should too.

I'd rather Rockstar did something to help them, rather than punish us.

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

I can't see them erasing everyone's character. They know everyone is pissed because of the current issues, I can't see them going a step further and saying f*ck you to the lucky few and basically alienating customers who spent or may spend more money.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

damn bro

i refuse to argue with kids... $100 aint sh*t to me period.....hate it or love it....if they wipe my dude, imma spend another $100. in the meantime.....    .........

You hard as f*ck nerd

blues3531
  • blues3531

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

I cant see them doing that, the backlash would be to awful. not everyones cheated or exploited and I dont see why theyd punish the majority of people with a reset.

Yeah I've put probably 30 hours into online the last 5 days and if they reset everyone I'd just stop playing. Already lost 1 character and had to start over. If it happens again they'd just lose a long time player. And they don't want that I assume. Tons of people would just not give a sh*t and stop playing the game.

Gloverprice
  • Gloverprice

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

I doubt they will do a full character wipe, if they did it would confirm this past week as a beta.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users