Quantcast

» «
Photo

So to everyone who have not lost their accounts/characters...

57 replies to this topic
imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

I lost my character, but that doesn't mean I want others to lose theirs. All I want is my character back or at least allow me to recreate him with his money and rank back.

No I would'nt want to lose my character either and i hav'nt atm. But I'm just seeing if others would be willing to do a reset or a rollback so yours and other account either return. If not then a reset so everyone starts afresh.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

I lost my character, but that doesn't mean I want others to lose theirs. All I want is my character back or at least allow me to recreate him with his money and rank back.

This is how I thought most of you would feel.

Hopefully they get your account restored.

Gta CreatureUK
  • Gta CreatureUK

Drop Dead Nightmare CREW

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

NOPE. SILLY IDEA. WON'T HAPPEN

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Why is it silly? Would you be happy with a rollback of say 3 days where everyone will get their accounts back?

DieHardShotgun
  • DieHardShotgun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

Hahahaha, no.

Sure, I grinded about 400k of my 1.1 mil off of VD, but what about the majority that I didn't?

Oh, f*ck me for using an option R* included in the game, right? Punish me because other people aren't having as much fun and are jealous of the money they didn't get, right? Kick me right in the sh*t for enjoying myself and playing the game I want, right?

You know what that sounds like? That sounds like some straight up whining. It affects no one else, but you want to affect me. That's disproportionate and the same kind of whiny logic you get from children. "They've got something I don't! If you won't give it to me, take it from them!"

stubbornkid.jpgIn my mind, you look like this.

f*cking Exactly. I lost my character this morning without any notification at all, I'm not sure it it's a cloud server thing or because I had over 200k either way this is ridiculous.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

Why is it silly? Would you be happy with a rollback of say 3 days where everyone will get their accounts back?

I would like to see it if they only rolled back the affected accounts - e.g. you contact Rockstar support and they role your account back. Not everyones.

Chase3411
  • Chase3411

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

THERE ARE NO MONEY EXPLOITS OR CHEATS. REPLAYING A MISSION OVER AND OVER AGAIN IS NOT CHEATING ROCKSTAR ADDED THE REPLAY BUTTON FOR A REASON! QUIT f*ckN CRYING AND GO REPLAY A MISSION FFS SO MANY CRY BABYS ON HERE IT IS CRAZY!

Chase3411
  • Chase3411

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

ROCKSTAR EVEN SAID THEMSELVES YOU WILL GET YOUR PROGRESS BACK SO QUIT BITCHING AND DEMANDING ROLLBACKS BECAUSE IT IS NOT HAPPENING! I WOULD BE EXTREMELY PISSED AT ROCKSTAR IF THEY ROLLED PEOPLE BACK FOR REPLAYING MISSIONS WHEN THEY THEMSELVES ADDED THE DAMN REPLAY BUTTON! STFU ALREADY!!!!

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

THERE ARE NO MONEY EXPLOITS OR CHEATS. REPLAYING A MISSION OVER AND OVER AGAIN IS NOT CHEATING ROCKSTAR ADDED THE REPLAY BUTTON FOR A REASON! QUIT f*ckN CRYING AND GO REPLAY A MISSION FFS SO MANY CRY BABYS ON HERE IT IS CRAZY!

Caps lock is on bro, and oh there aint a glitch with LS customs then is there? Another donut who don't know his facts.

joeyhayes
  • joeyhayes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

You don't freakin' reset everybody just because other people are hacking or glitching. You just reset the hackers and glitchers duh man.

You don't freakin' make a significant part of your community suffer just because a select few people didn't get affected by a massive deletion of characters/forced reset for individuals. You just wipe the whole slate clean with no server problems so everyone has a fair chance at leaderboards and being ahead of the curve as they deserve.

But the thing is, as far as I can work out talking to friends and from other forums, its not a 'select few' who have been unaffected, its actually the majority.  'Most' people have never had their character wiped.

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

no one is willing to lose all their stuff after working so hard to get it. No one wants a reset and Rockstar isn't going to do a reset

Kierra215
  • Kierra215

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

Nah don't see the poiont of a wipe. All it would do is piss a bunch of people off...more than they already are. And who cares if people are exploiting the game anyway? Ain't hurting me none...

joeyhayes
  • joeyhayes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:26 AM Edited by joeyhayes, 07 October 2013 - 04:27 AM.

And I don't get this mindset of wanting everyone re-set.  Yeah it sucks that all that time and accumulated cash has been wasted, but does it really effect you that much if you're a level 3 and someone else is a level 30?  More access to upgraded weapons I guess, but generally you get put into games with similar ranks anyway.  I'm level 15 and the highest I've played against was high 20s.  Its not like a competitive FPS for example where ranks make a big difference.

And so what if people are grinding and replaying select missions?  Again, how does this effect you personally?

Much better option is to compensate those who have lost data.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

I admit, I recently began using exploits to make loads of money. I went from 90k to 370k by doing Violent Duct several times, and robbing over 100 gas stations in less than 2 hours.

However, I decided that I don't want to exploit anymore. I thought about the long term, and how once I have everything, I will slowly lose interest in GTAO. I want to play GTAO for as long as possible, so I don't think I'll be using exploits anymore.

If all characters got wiped, I would be perfectly fine with it. I'd start legit, and finish legit. However if I had the choice to wipe everyone clean or not, I'd keep things as they are now. Patch the exploits, and keep everyone as they are. A clean slate would not only damage R* as a business from the backlash, but most people would just quit GTAO altogether.

cksiz
  • cksiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

WTF... there will always be exploits. There will always be new players. This is f*cking stupid.

Ah a money glitcher, good on you f*cking retard.

I'm struggling to keep more than 60k in the bank at lvl 27. I can't even name a money exploit in this game you retard.

60k at level 27, wiow what a pony

You wanna come call me an umbrella to my face you little bitch? I listen to Eminem do you even know who you are f*cking with?

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

Am I the only person that would be fine with it?

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

WTF... there will always be exploits. There will always be new players. This is f*cking stupid.

I'm struggling to keep more than 60k in the bank at lvl 27. I can't even name a money exploit in this game you retard.

You wanna come call me an umbrella to my face you little bitch? I listen to Eminem do you even know who you are f*cking with?

What a f*cking pony.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:30 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 07 October 2013 - 04:32 AM.

Caps lock is on bro, and oh there aint a glitch with LS customs then is there? Another donut who don't know his facts.

Ah the LS Customs, yes that is a glitch.

But if someone has more money than you, who cares? You can buy in-game money by themillions.

Edit: LOL did that guy actually say "I listen to Eminem" to make him sound tough, I seriously hope he was trolling there!

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Am I the only person that would be fine with it?

You aint the only one, i hav'nt had my character reset im nearly level 28 and have over 500k, but though it would be fair for everyone. But the whiners come out then.

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

Ah the LS Customs, yes that is a glitch.

But if someone has more money than you, who cares? You can buy in-game money by the millions.

It's not really the money part that bothers me, it's the fact that people have been wiped. Just find it unfair. I have NOT been. My character is fine. But would be fine for a reset to happen to give others who were wiped a chance.

Samba cam
  • Samba cam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:33 AM Edited by Samba cam, 07 October 2013 - 04:34 AM.

Okay I got my character back... Well not exactly... Actually I don't even know wtf happened, my face changed, my rank was back to 1 and I can't enter my apartment anymore once I spawned in it????? Only thing I have is my car.....
Anyone have the same problem?

theonelink
  • theonelink

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

I'm not sure.... you're comment suggests to me that you're social life is fantastic... but we both know that's not the case, don't we?

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

Social life is fine bro, but thanks for asking.

GoldMouf
  • GoldMouf

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

why? its not a competition bro i dont see how anyone else having alot of stuff effects you. if they bother you join a new server or make a friends only one. 

i always roll with my buddies in a friend/crew only session with it set to free aim only. 

we grind misssions sure. we also do lots of racing and set it to 1 lap instead of 3. i dont see how it effects you at all? 

we have fun cant you have fun without needing to worry about how you compare to other people. see your just mad that you dont money grind and others do and you feel that for your time you deserve more. take that up with rockstar their greedy a$$ want you to spend money on money cards thats why they make every mission so low and the death money so high.

I say preach brother

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

Who would be willing to have the game completely reset so everyone starts a fresh?

Lots of hackers..

Money glitches..

Restarting missions bugs (constant boosting)

Whats the point of starting fresh.....again?  Why does it exactly matter to you what 'other' players are doing and how much money they have?

To answer your question.  Hell NoOooO I don't want a reset.   

cksiz
  • cksiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

Trolling for listening to Eminem wow have you even heard My Name Is?

cksiz
  • cksiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

1383927_639276136120294_737917023_n.png

Bitchesloveturtles
  • Bitchesloveturtles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:12 AM Edited by Bitchesloveturtles, 07 October 2013 - 05:14 AM.

Oh look, more moronic 13 year olds making threads calling people "hackers" and "cheaters" when they don't even know the meaning of both of those words. I didn't know we were all hacking into Rockstar's servers somehow and editing our character data to give us billions of dollars.

I would understand the big deal about this if we clicked the restart button and it automatically gave us the money without having to do the mission at all. That would be an exploit, but that's not the case. Having to replay a full mission over and over again is not an exploit at all. It's called farming.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users